CHAPTER 3: THE SECOND PAIR OF WEEKENDS

THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND, AND HIS MAN

WIFE

From the day I forced him on clubbing, everything had changed, it felt strange seeing how lively my future husband was. I don’t know what he ate or what happen but I notice him on the phone always, talking happily and giggling, even when we are in a lunch, dinner or a walk. He always escaping whenever a call came, it’s fine with me since he told me it was his secretary, or a colleague or a friend.

He still treating me well so I never doubt. We still sleep together once in a while and we do the same thing, but something strange that struck in my mind. I can’t point out what is that until one night.

 

December 14, Friday at night

While we were on bed sharing our night, his phone vibrated and he left me on bed, cutting me from what we are doing. He said it’s his client and he needed to answer it, so he wrapped his lower body with the towel that ive used after I showered and join him on the bed, he run outside the room with the phone on his ear already. He took for almost 15 minutes and I was there on his bed, waiting. I rolled myself to the blanket and wished to just fall asleep, I was irritated already. 

He came back, laying back on bed, I tried to resume what was left but he told me that he’s tired already and he needed to wake up early the next day, he pulled lightly the blanket to share after he my arm twice. I didn’t insisted since I’m not in the mood already. I sulk a bit and pulled the blanket to wrap myself again. I know he notice me and he cuddled me like a baby while kissing my back head.

I didn’t move but he continued until myself felt again and my mood was changed again, it had been a week since we had made out and slept together and I don’t want to waste that free time. He caressed me once again until we both forgets that we need to wake up early. And I had forgotten how much irritation I felt when he left me hanging. With his soft kisses and touches makes me weak, he knows how to get me when im annoyed or something im not in the mood. I ruffled his hair and he continue to trace kisses on my neck, he stopped seconds once in a while but I didn’t mind it, he towered me and smiled to me, I melted and I had raised my white flag, I surrender, I can’t win to him no matter how much annoyance I have, just kissing me softly, he can make me drop my sword. I love him of course and I want this relationship free with arguments. I never questions things whenever I can’t find the satisfaction when we are making out, I know there’s something wrong but I will never ask for more. Taking me to a romantic night is just an assurance that he loves me, I convinced myself into that. It was long time ago when I first gave myself to him on this same bed. It was long years since I received my first kiss from him. From that day on, I already marked it to my mind and especially to my heart that I will trust him. I trust him from the very start.

He landed on my side after and he wrapped me with his embrace. But the next morning, he wasn’t there anymore. A note was left beside me saying he’s gone to work early and he couldn’t wake me up. I look around and the place look so empty, we usually wake up together, we usually eat breakfast together. I spare that day and thought he was just busy lately that’s why he lost some of his time for me. 

The same thing happened even on the following weekend, I didn’t able to catch him. His condo unit was empty and he told me he’s spending the night at his office.

I shove everything that happens in that one week. I didn’t asked anyone to prove me that he’s spending the weekend’s night on the office. I trust him. I don’t need to distrust him, I don’t need anyone for me to realize that there is already something that goes wrong because I don’t want to doubt everything about him. And I love him. 3 weeks left and we will say yes to the altar, and I am looking forward on that day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


December 15, Saturday at morning

HUSBAND

It’s our first week being in a secret relationship and it‘s the second weekend since we met, well as for my future wife, it is a secret but for his friend we are not. I woke up early in the morning and once again for the third time I left my future wife sleeping on my condo unit. We are supposedly spending our time together like usual but this day is a special for me. I told my secretary to say that I’ll be spending my weekend’s night in the office if in case my fiance will asked. My secretary is one of my trusted friend and he knew about my relationship to an , he scolded me but I insisted until he told me that he’s out of this. I started to cheat, I started to lie, because for the first time I am inlove, and I want to enjoy the remaining days being me, the real me.

I went straight to the car world at 7 am, actually not the opening time, but I need to make a deal to the owner to give me the car early in the morning which they agreed too. I left my car at the company and I drove this new car. I was excited until I reach the apartment of saeng. He was still half awake and he hang on my neck with his pouted lips as he saw me standing on his door.

“good morning… I greeted him and showed him the take out food I bought on my way.

“good morning… he greeted back and ignored the food, instead he sat me on the sofa and he sat on my lap while he was wrapped around my neck…I want you to be my breakfast..he said with his sleepy voice while cupping my face..

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. He whined for more and I gave him more. I laid him on the sofa where I was sitting and he undone my buttons. Without waiting for seconds, I was lured with his hot aura. I captured his body quickly. Trailing butterfly kisses on his neck. We used to our routine of already though it was my first time, we both adjusted already. And since we are newly born couple, we are craving for more. I rested on top of him and I remembered my present for him.

“I have something for you outside..I announced..

“what is it? He asked curiously..

“You’ll find later, let’s take a shower, we’re going somewhere. I told him…

“where? He asked once more and lift my face to see..

“just take your shower and I’ll wait..I told and lift him up from the sofa and pushed him on the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LOVER 
                  
Saeng was happy as soon as they exited his apartment when his man gave the key to him and says, it’s yours. He jumped to the man and kissed him on the lips.

“try it now..hyun told and opened the driver’s side.

“baby thank you,,but wasn’t this expensive? He said as they both hopped inside. And your girl~~~ he added but stopped..

“it’s priceless seeing you this happy..no worries, she doesn’t know and she never checked my bank accounts,,he joked..

“so..where are we going? You said we’re going somewhere,,he asked while kissing the man’s lips..

“drive straight ahead,,hyun instructed him.

“okay…saeng replied and started the engine..

45 minutes of commute and they reach a building, a place where it was just 15 minutes away from his workplace.

“let’s go…hyun snap him out from wondering up to the view of the building 

“de…he agreed and gets out of the car.

They rode the elevator, hyun was smiling while saeng still in puzzle. The elevator stopped at 5th floor. Turning on the left side, hyun joong stopped at the door with 501 number.

“my birthday..hyun talked..

Saeng was speechless. He was snapped out when hyun pointed the electronic device that is waiting for a pass code.

“my birthday..hyun repeated..

Saeng raise his brow and just punch the same passcode he saw when he first enter in his man’s condo unit, 060686. The door beeps and hyun opened it.

“come check inside..the man pulled the boy..

Saeng is still confused since this is not the condo unit he went before., whose place is this? He finally asked.

“yours..from now on, I will come to you here and I want you to stop escorting customers. I won’t stop you from working but you have to stop from escorting, I’m getting jealous already. Your workplace is just 15 minutes away compare to your apartment which is one hour away. You look so tired already and you look pale, I want you to stop working at night but I’m sure you’ll refuse..im worried..hyun joong uttered while caressing the boy’s face.

Saeng hugged the man, sorry for worrying you. I love you, thank you so much. I won’t forget everything.our memories will remain in my heart. I love you so much, I’m so happy and I don’t regret being with you.

“yahhh why are you so emotional? Are you dying..I’m not dying either..hyun joong joked..

“ill stop working if that’s what you want. I will just wait for you here, cook for you and prepare myself for you…saeng pulled out and said.

“really? That’s a relief baby. Thank you…hyun planted a soft kiss, led the boy inside and roam around the place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND POV

I take him out, somehow I wanted to date him outside, not just spending time in the club or just spending time in bed having . I wanted to make this day special. I reserved a private table for dinner for both of us. He looks satisfied but then he looks sad at the same time which I find it strange.

After sitting across him on the table and after the food was served, I didn’t control myself to asked again if he’s fine. He look so pale and weaker.

“anything you want? Something you feel you think not good? I questioned.

“I’m fine of course but,,isn’t this too much? You already bought me a car, a condo unit. Eating outside like this is not good, some people might see you..he told me with a forced smile..

“its okay, she can’t go here,,she hates this place,,that’s why I chose here coz I know she will not come here…I assured him.

“somehow you’re smart, but somehow I find you stupid, yahhh your girlfriend is not the only person who knows you, you‘re all over the magazines and …he joked finally and laughed.

We ate and after few seconds of silence, I took his hand and slip a ring in his finger which he makes his eyes grew wide.

“hyun joong,,he uttered in surprise…

“I love you, I know I can’t give you my freedom to be yours as a whole me but my heart is yours, I love you and I will never forget that I have you. Thank you for helping me know who I am. I will try my best to stop the wedding..I said to him..

“no!!! he exclaimed,,please don’t stop the wedding… I said it before. Staying with me, giving me enough time, giving me your heart is enough for me..  I want to be happy for the remaining days before your wedding, by that time you will know what I mean. and I want you to stay with her, but all I want this time is you just stay like this beside me.

I can’t understand what he means but I want to turn the clock in fast mode to reach that time he was talking. I hugged him when I notice the tears threatening to come down on his cheeks.

“I’m sorry,,I apologize..

“I want to go home..I’m tired already..he said.,he suddenly look exhausted.

I led him out of the restaurant holding his waist and his weak body. He look really exhausted. Maybe it’s because of his work at night, good thing he promised me that he will gonna stop working.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIFE

I was in my room waiting for his call. Its already late at night and still, I can’t have even one hello on my screen. I tried to call the office but no one is answering, I called his secretary and he says his boss was spending the night at the office. I don’t know if he’s lying to me. I decided to meet him in the office or join him in there. I saw his car in the parking area so I supposed he was there, really. I smiled and went to the elevator. I was excited when I reach the office and when I twisted the knob, it was locked. I waited for few minutes assuming that he just went out to buy something but hours had passed and no one is coming. I went down and saw the two guards, I asked them but they don’t know where is their director.

I slapped myself mentally and think where he can possibly go, I don‘t know where since his entire life was spent at home, work and travel overseas for business. I left since I’m waiting for no one, I tried to call him again but his phone cannot be reach anymore. I drove home being an hopeless fiance this night, maybe he’s busy or he’s out with client or friends, this late, assuming again but I started to feel doubt. I begun to think crazy like what if my soon to be husband is cheating on me. They said a girl’s instinct is accurate but no, I don’t want to believe what I am thinking right at that time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, Sunday

THE LOVER

It was the next day, saeng quickly dressed up after hyun joong had left the apartment in the morning. He was rushing, since hyun joong will come back before it gets dark to help him transfer to his new place.

He took his thick jacket and his key, he drove and went to the clinic to have check up. He’s worried from last night at their dinner, he felt dizzy and feel like decaying. Few more weeks, he prayed while concentrating in driving.

He sited in front of his doctor, his friend, a good friend who was helping him with his medication.

“I told you to undergo surgery, what was that you always postponed the date…!! The doctor shouted..

“Kyu,,few more weeks, and besides, I’m just taking the risk, the operation will not be a hundred percent sure. It might cause my early departure from this earth or if I will recover through a miracle, I won’t able to know myself, i will lose my memory ...Let me stay with him for another few weeks and then I will take the operation huh? Please?,,saeng whined and coax, pleading to his friend.

“I don’t know what to do anymore young saeng, the thing on your head is already spreading, you pleaded on me like that a year ago, I allow you, I granted it since you promised that if you find him, you will undergo surgery, but now here we go again, you found him already..few more weeks Heo Young Saeng,,and I will take you to the operating room by force. I don’t care if you won’t remember yourself..The doctor warned..

“thank you,,saeng jumped to the doctor and gave him a couple of kisses..

“haisst stop it…do you still have your medicine? Or you’re not taking them,,you look like a zombie already,,have you seen your face in the mirror? The doctor scolded..

“I need more pain reliever,,give me more of that…he said with a pursed lips..

“is it still hurting,,you should stop working.. The doctor finally calmed down and ruffled the boy’s hair..

“I will..I’ll stop,,hyun joong want me to stop working, but I need more pain reliever, he’ll stay with me most of the time and I don’t want him to know that I’m sick….saeng gave a smile but it’s obviously saddened him.

“why don’t you just tell him the truth. He can take you overseas to take the operation, the technology in U.S is better than here..the doctor advised..

“no!..I don’t want to be parted from him. I’m scared…don’t try to tell him okay?! I’m going home now before hyun joong arrived at my place..saeng refused, finger pointing the doctor on the nose and took the newly packed medicines on the table and run.

He quickly packed his things as soon as he reach home again, he rested his back on the sofa for a while and stretch his limbs. By then few minutes later, his man came back, waiting at the door. He stood up but he fell on the sofa again, he shook his head and immediately grab a pill on his pocket and chew it and pushed it with his saliva.

He shut his eyes for a minute until he felt fine. He stood up again and went to the door. He wore his signature smile when he saw his man.

“what took you so long? The man asked..you’re sweating? He added while wiping the sweats of the boy..

“ahhh ahmmm I run from my room, I’m packing my things..come in,,I’m excited to transfer on my new place..saeng pretended to be fine though he felt a little dizzy still.

He told his man to drive instead of him since his man didn’t brought his car with him. He placed his seatbelt and put his elbow on the window and pretend to sleep.

“sleeping? Hyun asked a little worried actually..

“uhhh…saeng hummed and keep squeezing his eyes out of his man’s sight..

“okay,,I’ll wake you up when we already there..hyun said while he caressed the boy’s thigh.

Saeng was controlling himself, he bit his lip and clenched his fist under his jacket to avoid throwing up. His head is about to explode but he’s enduring it. He was like this few days ago and he knows that his body is giving up, but he is hopeless, his chance to live even if he do what the doctor’s advice is just below 50 percent, that means his life has no assurance.

He was happy that for the rest of his life, he has this man he dreamt of, he has this man beside him, how he wish that time that he will live longer, or how he prayed that miracle will come. He already accepted his fate not until hyun joong came, now he questioned sometimes, why he needs to be parted when he is already with the man he loves?

His only reason why he accepted the fact that he is not the legal lover but the other one, he wants to feel love and feel the happiness for his few days.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

....thankyu guys for reading...pleas do wait for the remaining 2 chapters..thankyu for the comments and new subscribers thankyu also...the girl in the poster is not the real ritchelle keke,,but ritchelle is a real person haha...annyeong.. if you have watty please do add me http://www.wattpad.com/user/areuYS501kyuie