CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST NIGHT

THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND, AND HIS MAN

December 7, Friday night

WIFE POV

All are set, it was all finalized, from the wedding gowns, receptions, church and everything. I was so happy and finally after the stressful preparation we able to finish it, only the day of the celebration is needed to wait and it is exactly a year ago from the present. 

We were at a restaurant when I notice him look so gloomy and tired, before we ended up ordering with our meal, I pulled him up from his chair and drag him on the car.

“where are we going? He asked exhaustedly…

“somewhere we can enjoy and relax…I said as we stopped for a while before opening the car..

“where? He asked again, this time with his brows crumpled…

“just follow me…I told him with my widest smile as I hang unto his neck and pushed him inside the passenger seat..

I drove and he was there, sitting in silence. I don’t know what he was thinking that time and he’s spacing out from nowhere. I just shrug it and drive until we reach our destination. The club that I found when I first step in this place.

“what are we doing here? He asked once again…

“to have fun…let’s enjoy it. Our wedding is near and we need to relax before everything..I replied happily, I clung unto his arm and walked him inside.

We were entertained immediately and led to one of the private area on the second floor, one of the best spot of the club, you can clearly see the stage down on the first floor, the cute boy asked our order as he gave us each a glass of water. We ordered, hyun joong asked for a hard drink and he just let me take light ones. He drunk and drunk and drunk and the cute boy just keeps on serving us. My phone rang and quickly answered it when I saw my mom on the screen.

“let’s go home..I said after I hanged the phone.

“now? Why? We just spent 2 hours, let’s stay here for a while..hmmm? He whined with his hoarse and husky voice..I find it cute since it was the first time I saw him whining like that after years of our relationship.

“mom called me,,harabeoji(grandfather) is asking about me…if you want, stay here for a while. Just call me if you’re done and I will send our driver for you to fetch up..okay? I suggest without thinking twice. I trust him anyway and I have faith that he won’t cheat on me..

“leaving me alone? He questioned with a big question mark all over his face…

“honey, I need to show up with harabeoji, you know him..just take care okay,,I’ll ask some assistance to join you, I‘ll take the car, just call me… I said to him and called the boy who was serving us…

“yes ma’am? The boy attended us once again..

“ahmm can you join him for a while,,I’ll pay your time..I offered…

“ahm,,okay ma’am,, but can I leave when it’s my turn on the stage? He asked…

“sure…just accompany  him,,he needs some time to relax…be sure not to let him be with another girl..I warned him….

“sure ma’am,,I have your words in mind..I’ll remember everything…he assured me,,,

“honey, I’m going,,,I told, I bent down and he avoids my eyes…I kissed his forehead and I left…

I left him that time, it was carelessness and I let him stay with a stranger. I didn’t know that it will be the start of our dilemma, and the start of our so called trial before getting tied. I have no idea. And I’m clueless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND’S POV

“Anyting you want sir? The cute waiter asked me after my soon to be wife left me alone.

“yes, same..I said and I look up at him.

I met his eyes and he met mine, he smiled at me comfortably, without hesitation, maybe because he is used to deal with customers. And with his type of job, he needs to be friendly.

“is that all sir? He asked again not breaking the curve in his lips…

“yes..no..I mean, yes that’s all. You can choose your drink if you want to join me, but if you are busy, then just don’t mind what my girlf~~~ what she told you,,,I response and quickly broke my stare towards him. I didn’t notice, I was staring at him that long.

“it’s okay sir..wait for a moment..I’ll just tell the manager that I will be private…he said and race on the stairs down to the bar where the manager is standing…

I trace his way down and I can’t stop staring at him. He’s talking to the manager and he’s glancing at me once in  while. I felt nervous at the same time. I gulp the remaining liquid on my bottle and waited for him to come back. 

He came back with a tray in his hands full of drinks. He landed the tray on the middle of the table and sat across me. He took the bottle opener and in just few seconds, the bottles were ready to consume.

“thank you,,I talked..wha~~~~what’s your name? I asked shyly…

“young saeng, heo young saeng (ho-yong-seng), just call me youngie(yonggi). Most of the customers I escorted calls me youngie, they said it’s the same as young since I look so young..he laughed as he introduced himself..

“youngie,,ahmm can I just call you saeng? I said..I’m not sure why but I don’t want to call him the way the others calls him.

“not bad..sure….he gladly accept it and knock my bottle with his..

“how long have you been working here? And what’s that thing? I asked curiously…

“since I was 20. I am living alone already, my parents were killed by some robbers, they are working in a bank so yeah sadly, unlucky them the bank was robbed..anyway.don‘t ask about my past..he laughed actually but I see his eyes, they look so sad.…

“I’m sorry..I didn’t know….I apologize and gulped my beer..

“it’s okay,,and ahmm about escorting…I do private service.. Like entertaining some customers, taking me out for a pay..he explained and somehow focused on him looking confused..

"You mean?,, With crumpled brows i asked..

"Owh, don’t get the wrong idea,,, he laughed... I don’t serve through . Mostly guys, I know it’s not appropriate to tell you,, but I’m gay..everyone here knows…he said confidently, not hesitating on telling me his true ual orientation.

“I choked.. I was amazed on how he just let other people knows his true orientation since there are some who are afraid to show their true self. And it’s our first time to meet.

He laughed at me while patting my back. I look up at him and my heart strangely beat when I notice our gap between our face is just inches away. I was taken aback while he just keep on smiling.

“by the way, I’m~~~~ I held out a hand..

“kim hyun joong?,,he continued after cutting me and took my hand..

“how did you know my name? I furrowed my brows..

“newspapers, magazines, on national television…he enumerates..

“young ah..it’s your turn.., the guys are waiting.. One of the crew came and informed him..

“I’ll just sing one song,,I’ll be back in 10 minutes…he said and run towards the stage.

I watch him from upstairs, he waved at me when he saw me, I smiled back and wave at him. All his band mate look up at my direction and they started to tease their vocalist.

He sang a ballad one with the sounds of the instruments. He mentioned my name at the bridge of the song. I was mesmerized, I admit it to myself and I couldn’t know what I feel that time. I know I am confused, confused of myself. Somehow attracted to some guys and this boy just slap to myself that I like men.

He drop the mic on the stand and went up to me after informing his fellows. I sited back on my seat and he gulp his beer while regaining his breath.

“you like the song? My first ballad song I sang just for you,, he told me and winked.

“really? Should I thank you for that? Did I owe you one now? Do I need to repay you? I joked…

“what about a kiss? He smirked..

“de? I was shocked and my mouth left opened..

“im just kidding…you better drink your beer now and I think it’s time for you to call your girlfriend.. He advised..

“ahmm so you’re busy and you want me to get lost from this place? I said pretending to be disappointed but well yes I feel disappointed because all I want that time is tto stay longer with him seeing his face. Meeting us again has no assurance…

“No..no..no..of  course its not that. I just thought that your GIRLFRIEND will start to get worried if you won’t make a call now…he said emphasizing every words.

“it’s okay..don’t mind her…I assured him..

We continue to drink until I reach my limit. I feel dizzy now but I can still stand straight. And he is still standing so strong and alive. He suggested me to phone my girlfriend but I refuse. I told him to just help me get back to my condo. He didn’t hesitate to accept my plead.

“just help me call a taxi. I begged him.

“wow, I didn’t know you have your limit..he teased, I shrugged both of my shoulder and I accidentally tripped when I made a step and I had pushed him good thing I‘m quick and I catch his wrist and I able to pulled him to me that our lips almost touched..

We both exited from the bar and called a taxi. Since there’s only one taxi left in the place. We rode it together,  I was dropped first at home but this new fellow ended up on accompanying me in my condo unit.

“want to have some tea? I offered…

“ahmm,,,he thought for a while.,,okay,,he then agreed…

I bit my lips and look at him before punching my password on my condo unit. He lean closer to me at my back and peek while I’m preparing to punch.

“060686...he talked, I look at him by side and we almost touch our lips…your birthday? He asked. Looking down to my lips..

“you guess..I looked back at the door and replied..

I opened the door, I step in slowly and he parted from me, he followed behind me and led him on the living room. He was wandering around and touch things. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him while I pointed the sofa for him to sit.

“ahh yeah..I’m sorry..you live alone?,,,he asked still fixed around the living room..

“de..what do you want to drink? Tea? Coffee? Ahmmm beer? I gave him choices..he looked at me..

“beer will serve…if you want to drink since you included it to the choices, I think you want to drink..he assumed..

“okay.. I scratch my head..

I breathed heavily before entering the living room again and gave him a bottle. We drunk it with less conversation. Until he emptied the bottle already and I gulped my last drop, I went to the kitchen again and took the remaining bottles. We finished them all until we were out of our consciousness. He was about to stand when he fell on me. I grab his waist and we lock eyes again.

“I don’t give extra service..he uttered with a slight smirk…

“I didn’t say anything..I replied..

“then? He asked..

“can you help me find myself? I questioned with  big question mark…

“help? He repeated..

“maybe…I said and pressed him more towards my body..

He smiled and glance at my lips. I lean closer and he didn’t even moved backward to avoid me. I touch his lips and he voluntarily made an entrance. It’s just that it felt weird kissing a guy which is the same as me. I know he told me he’s gay and I am not sure about mine. He responded and softly played on our tongue. He stood up and look at the door on my room. I smiled and took his hand. He look down on it and squeezed mine. I led him inside my room and in few seconds he ed my upper clothing and unbuckled my belt. I smiled and took off his shirt, we were left with pants but soon were gone after we flopped down to my bed.

I don’t know what happen but im sure it’s because of the alcohol that we had why we were doing that. But now I know, I’m one of them, I’m one of those men who loves men. I know for sure that the man whom I was with in that bed is the one who let me answered my question about my real self. One night stand to an , the first man who took out my manly side. And the first man whom I fell in love with. The moment I saw him in the bar, the moment I had locked my eyes to him, it was unexplainable how I wished I was with him that time, and as I glance of those lips whenever he them, I wished I can taste the sweets, and a night didn’t passed, my wish was granted. We even shared flesh, we even shared moans, wet kisses, and a romantic night. I don’t know how to explain, but I was feeling happy that moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SECRET LOVER’s Story

HEO YOUNG SAENG, the guy the couple had met in the bar, the guy who had been part of their life. He met hyun joong, once again after meeting him on one of the party where he escorted one of his customer, he met him for the second time in his own work place. He took the spot that supposedly for his colleague to serve the newly entered customer, a couple. He led the two to the second floor and serve them their ordered drinks. Hyun joong look at him and their eyes met.

Squeals inside him but he felt like lucky that night, the girl customer asked him to entertain his man. Saeng accepted it immediately, of course who will refuse to the offer if the price is the one you wished to be with. He does’t want to lose the opportunity. So he gladly accepted it. The girl left and he felt so happy, no price to pay for his happiness.

It was his turn on stage and he saw hyun joong looking down to him. He requested a ballad song to his band mates. They know his story about the mysterious man he met long time ago and told them that he was escorting him that night and wanted to sing a song for him, they saw the man who cause their vocalist in a good mood waving at him and they started to tease the boy. He sang it perfectly and dedicated it to the man’s name.

They resume to their drinks as soon as saeng came back to him, but seems everything went awkward and nothing to talk to, saeng refused to the topic hyun joong had brought about him. 

Time just passed and hyun joong needed to go. Saeng told him to call his girl but he refuse, rather he told him to help him find a taxi which saeng gladly accepted. Luckier than anyone, there’s only one taxi left in the place, they rode it together. Saeng prayed that time will stop and let him be with him for another hours, he doesn’t own his time and so the boy want to spend it with him for the rest of the night. He has his girlfriend and saeng is in hopeless case for him. He celebrated at the back of his mind and hyun joong offered him to go with him inside his condo.

Saeng saw him faced his door, he lean closer and hyun joong punch his pass code in front of him. Somehow saeng felt like he is his lover, trusting him his privacy. They entered, saeng was amazed at the surrounding. He was led to the sofa and offered him something. Choices, tea, coffee, and beer which it isn’t appropriate that time since they are drunk already. He chose beer, choosing it will lead them to spend long time together, that‘s his thought at that moment.

Drowsy feeling and the boy thought it will be the end. He stood up and fell on hyun joong’s embrace when he stood up to say goodbye, the man caught him on waist. Electricity hit the spine and saeng just wanted to grab him. They stayed close and waited for the other’s action. Chest drumming non-stop, hard and their breath gets heavier. Hyun joong lean closer and soon he touched the boy’s lips, he gave him an instant entrance and hyun joong slip his tongue. Saeng responded and they both shared wet kisses. Until they lost  senses and only pleasure they thought that time. It was out of the plan but it exceeded his expectations.

The morning comes and saeng woke up with the warm embrace of the man. He felt happy but feel disappointed at the same time. One night stand is for one night only. This is his first time sleeping with a man though he escorted different types of man and offered him to pay even more for a , he always refused but for him, for this man, he couldn’t resist when hyun joong asked him to help him find himself, to know the true self of him. He took it as an opportunity. He guessed it right, this man is confused about his orientation. He had no regret, sleeping with the man he dreamt of is an achievement for him. A voluntary service without a pay.

He lean down to hyun joong’s and stole another kiss to him. He took the man’s phone and saw the photo on his screen. It makes him disappointed for nothing. He took his clothes and wore it back. He exited the place after leaving a short note to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...first chapter everyone,,,i start it friday when they all met.... the next chap is the first pair of weekend where they both had yeah you know,,the beginning.. and yeah all those who had watched my husband's lover in the philippines, it was an inspiration for me to write this, ritchelle claudio is a triple S whose bias is joongie but loves saengie,,haha that's where i get the story...poster is coming..

 

YES THANKYU FOR THOSE SUBSCRIBERS LOL.SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THE SUBSCRIBERS.....LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS...IF YOU HAVE WATTPAD, PLEASE SUPPORT ME THERE TOO...