CHAPTER 2: THE FIRST PAIR OF WEEKENDS

THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND, AND HIS MAN

December 8th, Saturday, at 7 am

WIFE 

I entered the condo the next morning to check my future husband since I didn’t received any call from him and one more thing is that the phone just keep on ringing which turn me to worries. I rushed inside and saw some bottles of beer scattered on the floor, the living room is in mess, there were broken bottles and liquids that was poured on the carpet. I proceeded on his room and saw him in deep sleep.

I chuckled. I was worried for nothing, I assumed for a sin that my boyfriend won’t do, ever. I was thinking stupidly and suspiciously. I went closer to him and ruffled his hair. He stir and lightly opened his eyes. He sat up when he saw me sitting beside him. He rubbed his face and look around. I wonder what he was looking at.

His phone vibrated and he desperately search it under his blanket and pillows. I thought it was a call but it’s not, he just poke the screen and it makes him smile.

“what was that? I asked..

“ahhh nothing it’s just a note from…from a friend..he answered..

“about? And it makes you happy? I pouted…

He dropped his phone on the side of his pillow and pulled me down to him instead of answering my question, pecking my lips and hugging me tightly.

“yahhh..I have to go. Mom wants me to join her on his meeting in busan…I told him and I pulled up..

“ahmmm really? I thought you’re here to accompany me on my weekends…he playfully pinch my nose..

“I’m sorry..I’ll be here next weekend..we always meet on weekdays,, just spare me this weekend okay? I have to go now..I said and kissed his lips.

He pulled me down once again but I resisted and left him. I didn’t know that from that day I’m giving him way to enjoy by himself. I couldn’t imagine him being with someone else. I didn’t prepared myself for the remaining days. And I didn’t notice that I am giving him my full trust. And my confidence just exceeded to the point I can entrust the whole thing to our relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND

I woke up with my wife to be on my bedside, staring at me. I looked around, I suddenly remembered that I slept with someone else. I didn’t find him. I think I’m making it obvious and my future wife’s eyebrows met.

My phone vibrated and I search it quickly before she could see it. Why am I so worried? I feel like I am cheating already. I found my phone and saw a pop up note on the screen, I opened it to see the content.

*had a great night. Thank you. Call me if you need someone. SAENG

That message makes me smile but the number is not written. My girl asked me questions, to avoid them in answering I pull her down to me and hugged her. I kissed her and I diverted her mind when she told me she needs to go for busan with her mom. I whined a little but she insisted to go when I pulled her back to me. She left.

I flopped down to my bed again crossing my arms on the top of my forehead. The picture of him stuck on my mind. His body keeps showing on my thought. His cute smile and the way he bit his lips keeps my heart pounding.
 
I reach my phone once again and rereading the note over and over again makes me squealed like a teenager. Its like a first love. My first love.

I sighed..what’s his number? I asked myself. Few minutes passed thinking how I can find his number, my phone beeps, I lazily opened it until I saw a new message from someone, the number was named and so I assumed it was saved on my phonebook. SAENG the name, I sat up and excitedly opened it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LOVER (Author's POV)

Saeng left and went back to his own small apartment. He keeps on checking his phone, wishing it to vibrate. It was already passed one hour when he reached his place but no one is calling.

He prepared to go to bed since he has work in the bar at night. He drummed his finger on his phone, mind debating on what to do, did he saw the note? Did he found out that I saved my number? He asked. Talking to the cute little cat on his side.

“shall I send him a message? He asked poking the cat’s nose. The cat didn’t respond or even didn’t shifted from the spot.

He typed: still sleeping?

*he erased*

*had a great night?

*he erased again*

*good morning..

*he erased again and threw his phone on his lap.

He thought for a while and ended up sending his selca(selfie) with his pout with the caption, im happy I met you.

He giggled on bed that makes the cat jump outside the bed. He covered his face with his blanket as if he was embarrassed though he is all alone in the room.

The phone rang and he jumped. He slowly reach his phone and saw the caller idea MY (v).

“ye~~~yes? He answered…

“Free tonight? Hyun joong asked..

“ahm, I have worked…he answered, controlling his squealed and giggle..

“I see..can I go to your work place tonight,,well ahmmm I don’t have work on weekends so I was thinking…hyun joong asked stuttering

“owhh sure… he exclaimed in excitements..I mean,,yeah everyone is welcome there…he calmed his tone though that time he wants to scream and shout how happy he was.


December 8th, the same day at 6 PM

Hyun joong is preparing, he soaked his body to a warm bath for almost two hours. Checking himself on the human sized mirror standing on the side of his closet. He had dozens of change of clothes scattered on his bed already and a simple black shirt paired with a tight jeans and a red cap is his final choice. He grab his car key on his side table and left his room with that mess. Excited like a first date which he didn’t experience when he is dating his future wife. Maybe because it was out of love and it was just an arrange relationship.

On the other hand saeng was prepared and ready to go to his work with his white shirt and black pants, his uniform as waiter. He called a taxi, the taxi he usually ride everyday. Somehow feeling so excited as the other. He was noticed by his co worker and band mates as soon as he entered the club.

“wow~~~ what’s with the mood? And you are early today..the manager talked while one of the bartender gave him a glass of water to eat his pills..

“why? He return a question…

“you look so happy and your face is too bright..just like love is blooming~~ one of the bartender tease with gestures and cheesy actions..

“wait,,tell us why you are early? And your duty is 8 right? And the time right now is exactly 7 pm…early time? The manager checked his list, he look at to the boy again when he didn’t find the name on the list and hit him on the shoulder with the paper he was holding.

“OWH EM GEE. Don’t tell me the reason is HIM? The one holding a tray widened his eyes and said while pointing on the entrance.

Hyun joong came and wave immediately when he saw the boy. Saeng waved back and nudged the one with the tray on his temple. He walked towards hyun joong and both greeted with HI. Both with smiles.

“busy? Hyun joong asked…

“no..my duty is later at 8 so im free until then…saeng replied.. Where do you want to stay? He then asked..

“anywhere,,hyun answered with a sheepish smile..

“okay,,upstairs..saeng told and led the way.

They both sited but hyun’s phone started to ring repeatedly. He just looked at the screen and turned it off.

“your girlfriend? Saeng spoke while opening the bottles.

“how’d you know? Hyun asked in return…

“the way your face say,,,saeng said without looking at him..

“really? The other just frowned..

“why you didn’t answered it? He asked again..

“ahmmmm…I don’t know…maybe I don’t want her to know where I am and I don’t want her to know whose with me…hyun answered keeping eye contact to the other..

Saeng chuckled and gave a bottle to him. Both knock their bottle to each other and gulped at the same time.

Time flies and an hour is passed, saeng needs to work and entertain his private customers. He left the man and attended him once in a while. The man decided to open his phone and made a phone call to his girl on the rest room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIFE

Nevertheless, I keep on calling and I’ve been receiving a repeated voice mail and started to feel worried. I was in busan and doesn’t know why my man’s phone is turned off. I want to fly back to seoul but it was already too late to get a flight. So I stayed at the hotel we were check in while my mom is busy with his friends. I keep waiting for a call coming from him.

Finally my phone rang and the caller I.d says it’s him. I immediately slide the screen to answer and put it on my ear.

“yahhh where are you? I’m calling you since 4 hours ago…i cried..

“I’m sorry my phone’s battery was emptied. Don’t worry I’m just here at a friends party, they invited me and I can’t refuse..I just borrowed a charger to a friend….he explains, but I notice his voice was trembling. And I hear a loud noise coming from nowhere. But doubting is not my style, I trust him and I already entrusted my whole life to him. I know he doesn’t love me the way I love him. We didn’t expect the arrangement of course, it’s just that I fell for him. Sometimes I want to ask him if he loves me, how much he loves me, or does he wished to stop this marriage, but I’m afraid to know the truth, I say I love you to him and he response with the same, and I am satisfied with that.

“I see..I thought something bad had happened to you..I said…

“no worries..good night..bye..I’ll hang it now…he bid goodbye all of  sudden..

“okay,,don’t drink too much and no girls okay? I love you..see you on weekdays…I love you… I uttered, he didn’t response, I can’t hear his voice behind the call. I am waiting, maybe something just stop him from talking or he just can’t hear it due to the sounds of his surrounding. The noise was lessen and I heard him gasp. I keep on waiting but the next thing I knew is that the call was ended.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO THE CLUB

Hyun joong was lost, he saw the boy on the mirror standing on the door. The phone still stick on his ear while the girl is waiting for his response. All he did was to say goodbye.

Saeng closed the door and walked closer to the man. I love you, he mouthed while filling the gap between them. He pointed the phone and bit his lower lip. The voice of the girl is still echoing behind the call but hyun joong froze. Saeng leaned closer and filled the remaining space between their lips

Hyun dropped the phone on the sink after ending the call. I like you, does this mean I also love you? He whispered.

“what about your girlfriend…saeng asked wrapping his arms around the man’s waist.

“she’s my fiance. And we’re getting married in a month. I can divorce her after..hyun said..

“you will do that? Saeng parted and walked out..

“wait..hyun joong run to him and grab his wrist…give me time…please..hyun pleaded

“it’s okay..I know my place. I can stay with you for one month. Just one month and give me that one month. No need to divorce her……saeng said with a chuckle..

“it’s fine with you? I mean~~~ hyun was confused.

“I said it.. I will not ask for more, having you beside me once in a while is fine with me, saeng said and left the man. Let’s try it for a month.

Running on the stage, saeng sang a song again, a love song where everyone gathered on the center with their own partners. While hyun joong was speechless, he already forgotten that he was with his future wife in the phone a while ago, eyes fixed with the vocalist, he can’t still believe that he was cheating on his future wife, that he’s having an affair with a guy.

Couple of hours later: 

December 9th Sunday at 3 a.m

“Is this your place? Hyun asked as they entered in a small apartment.

“yep..small but, I’m alone so I don’t need a big space…saeng response..

“it’s nice. It’s not spacious but it’s neat, are you sure you live alone?.. Hyun doubted..

“why? You’re thinking that I am living with someone else? Saeng sarcastically responded.

Hyun lowered his head with a laugh.

“can you sleep here?,, saeng tilted his head and asked with a serious face.

Hyun joong walked closer to the kitchen where saeng at and cup the cheeks with his palms, I can stay until tonight..he muttered and lift the boy up to the table. He didn’t waste a time and planted a kiss on him. Saeng leaned backward and hyun followed until he towered him. Few seconds later, they undone with their clothes.

4 am….

5 am…

Time passed and they both still in pleasure. As if there is no other time to be spend together. Saeng is lustfully craving and hyun lustfully followed what the other wants. From the kitchen to the living room until they reach the bed room. Both panted and the whole room echoed with heavy breaths as they continued until they both felt tired. Hyun joong collapsed on the side of saeng and fell in deep slumber cuddling each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the first weekend means the weekend when they both had an intimate moment.....enjoy reading,,thankyu really to all who subscribe...ahm i forgot to tell you that i used first person for the wife and husband's pov but for saeng, i used third person speaking.