CHAPTER 5: THE FOURTH PAIR OF WEEKENDS

THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND, AND HIS MAN

OKAY fine,,extended..i mis count the one month since i started the exact week where they met and i thought it would be the real fourth week but it's not it is actually the third week only..hope you get me,, so here's the third week which is the 4th weekend starting the wekend when they first met..confused? then ignore it.. this story happened for a month only..you can check the calendar if you have time keke. there will be next chapter and a prologue maybe..another long update..

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

December 29, Saturday

WIFE

It has been a week when I knew and met my real fiance, the real him and not the fiance that I had known for years. And it has been  a while since I last talked to him. December 25, the day that I supposed to be with him, but for the first time in our entire relationship, the first occasion that I wasn‘t feel happy, and it’s supposedly our 3rd Christmas together and it was all ruined. It was November when we first met and started our relationship and our first Christmas as fiance is not that happy as it was suppose to be for the reason that we‘re still ctching to each other‘s compatibleness, our 2nd Christmas, we were both happy celebrating with our families, and now our third Christmas, is just hell as it seems. Im celebrating alone while he is with someone else. I had thought to stop them but I didn’t able to. I had to reject their plead but having a deal is better than to be left alone.

One more week and we will tie the knot finally, he may not be with me for the remaining days but I am looking forward to his promise. I know I am not supposedly believing but there I am still holding tightly to that given promise. I know once he was gone, I will never see him again, once he left and turn around, I won’t see him turning back again. I’ll wait until it comes, I thought that moment. 

Everyday I remember, those tears he shed, those words of pleading he made. It makes me hurt because I can see how much he loves him, I can see how much he cares for him. How I wished I am in that guy’s position, how I wished I was sick. Because of too much jealousy, to much envious and too much pitying of myself, I wish I could be laying on my bed, ill, and was taken care by my man. But no, everything is against me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND

Morning is my most thankful event of my life since that day, since the day I knew he was ill. I always be thankful whenever I see his eyes opened at the first ray of sunlight glowing his pale face. I was thankful every time he moved his hand on his face to cover the sunlight which make his eyes felt uncomfortable with the shine of it. I was thankful whenever he stretch his arm and try to get my hand for him to hold whenever he sees me sitting on the other end of the bed. I was thankful whenever he point his lips with his index finger for me to kiss him which I like it the most. It just show that he still knows me, that he still love me. He may have less words but I understand every little actions he wanted to convey to me. His smiles never fade even if its just formed in a small curve. His weak and less strength of hug, makes me hurt even more but I had to accept it like a tight one. 

I hug him back softly and lightly. He gets tired easily whenever he talks more than 5 sentences, he gets exhausted whenever he forced himself to talk in 20 percent of his volume, he gets tired every time he moved so quickly, he became low at any rate of his actions. Every day I see the changes, every minute I see his face frowning and winced in pain, I feel like i‘m hurting twice. I’m not a doctor but I can see how much strength he lose every seconds, how much energy he tries to give but failed.

Today is our flight, I thank ritchelle for allowing me be with him, I know it’s truly unfair for her but I want my man to be well and happy as possible. I took saeng on the tub and slowly rub his skinnier body. I was forcing a smile and my tears wants to flow once again.

“I’ll be back..I’ll just prepare your towel..I said though I’m sure he knows that I’m just making an excuse to leave the warm room.

He hold my hand and squeezed it lightly. I look down and bent to hear what he wants to tell me. He cup my face with his free hand and slowly pull me closer. He kissed me sweetly and he was trying to deepened it, but it was hard for him to be succeeded, he failed and his tears escaped again as he released me and looked down.

“it’s okay baby. We can do everything when you have recovered from your surgery okay? I hugged him and pat his back. Make sure to comfort and console him. He smiled as I wiped off his tears.

I left him soak in the warm tub where I gently put him. I was scanning with the towels in the closet and choosing his clothes to wear for our flight when my breath reach my lungs and I didn’t able to control my emotions. I gripped on the shirt I’ve found and scan it. A shirt that he was wearing when we first had a date, it fits him well that time but now it was too big for him to wear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LOVER

Saeng was carried bridal style and was gently puts on the warm tub that his man prepared for him. He notice the man’s breathing, he was gasping and struggling to have a stable breathing. Saeng felt guilty. He thought that he maybe given his man a hard time taking care of him.

Hyun excused himself but saeng moved quickly as possible. He hold the man’s hand and put all his strength to squeezed it. He did but he felt like he was losing his life with just that simple and short action. He look up at him a and the man bent down. I love you, he shouted in mind. He kissed his man and tried to make it sweetly, deepening it makes it hard for him. He’s losing his air. His tears fell for being incapable. He lowered his head out of frustration.

“it’s okay baby. We can do everything when you have recovered form your surgery okay? The man assured him and pat him on the back.

He forced a smile to lessen the worries he had caused to his man. Hyun left. He looked down at the water and saw himself, he lose more weight, his cheeks are not that chubby as before, his beautiful hair are lesser than before, he tried to lift his hand and cried while gazing to the silver ring that was slip in his ring finger.

Hyun came back with his swollen eyes, obviously just cried like him, good thing his tears that he unable to wipe are covered by his wet face. Hyun gave him a smile and he smiled back to him. He lift him up and wrapped him with the towel he was holding. He carried him once again bridal style.

“hyun joong,,,he called in a very  low tone..

“why? Anything you want to say? Hyun asked..

“I..want to..walk…he whispered..

“are you sure? I can carry you..hyun asked again..

Saeng nodded and pouted while looking up to his man. Hyun puts him down delicately and hold him on waist. Saeng started to walk while gripping on the mans arm. After just five steps, he fell on the mans embrace and burry his fce on the chest, catching his breath.

“its okay baby,,you can do it..I’m just here, I will help you…hyun said..

Saeng started once again and he struggled for few more steps until they reach the bed. Hyun shouted “success” and hug his lover, he caressed his face and planted a soft kiss.

“I told you~~ you’ll be getting strong soon..hyun tried to cheer the boy.

“hyun joong, I want to do it.. Saeng old after he glance up to th wall clock. Much time left before their flight.

“are you sure? Hyun asked.

“I want it. I missed you already..the boy pouted..

“just stay still, I can do it…hyun told and lay him on the bed.

He slowly kiss him and gave him air every 10 seconds. Slowly tracing butterfly kisses on the neck down to the skinny body of the lover. It wasn’t perfect as before, moan and groans are lesser but he can see the face of his lover, the perfect face that he have seen when they first had a contact.

Seng knows that it isn’t appropriate with his condition but he wanted it eagerly. He wants the pleasure he had before and wanted to give his man the needs. He struggled and gave his man a satisfactory expression. Though his loosing some strength, hyun didn’t gave him pain and harshness while making out.

Hyun on the other hand is careful to his delicate lover, he knows that it’s not right, but he cant give disappointments to him, he wants him to think that everything is still possible for them. That he is still strong to do things that they always do.

Saeng just shed his tear, hyun hugged him after, I’m sorry,,hyun whispered.

“I love you..saeng replied.

“I love you too baby..we have to prepare..ready to go? Hyun asked, saeng nodded.

They both left the condo unit and flew heading to U.S for his surgery. Their only choice. Kyu went along with them to help and monitor his friend while on the flight. Hyun kept his lover in his arms while on the plane, making that the boy will be comfortable in their flight. Sitting for a long hours it’s not easy for the sick but saeng never give his man a boring look for him to worried.

************************************************************************************************

December 24, Monday morning.

WIFE

It was exactly a day after I went to the place of that guy. I was waiting right in front of the building where I’ve waited too the day before, while my future husband is in work. I saw finally the one I am waiting, it’s him waiting in front of the building, a car came driven by someone else, he was led inside the car like a princess. I bit my lips that I thought the guy is a great pretender and he was also cheating on my boyfriend.

I followed behind them, they stopped at the hospital, the other guy held him on waist while walking. I wonder what are they doing in the hospital, is it about last night? The thing that he was keeping from hyun joong? I thought. I secretly followed them inside, they came out after just 30 minutes. I let them disappeared and i went inside, the same room where they came out. After 15 minutes, I exited the clinic biting my lower lip, speechless on what story I heard from the doctor.

I received a call and it was not a familiar number so I cautiously answered it. I hang the phone without any response. I pushed my excess towards my throat and immediately went to the instructed meeting place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

THE LOVER

Hyung jun, one of his friend and a co-worker in the club helped him drive his car to go to the clinic since its his day for check up and hyun joong is busy with his meeting, and besides he doesn’t want to bother him much, he already looked so tired taking care of him ever since he knew his illness and he has still something to fix with his future wife.

They stopped by the restaurant after completing the check up, the restaurant he and hyun joong had a date, the restaurant where the girl hates to go. He picked his phone and made a phone call.

“it’s me, he talked. Without any response to the one behind it.

“you don’t have to say anything, but I want to meet you and talk. I’m here to the restaurant. The restaurant you hate to go…he said and instructed. I’m sure you know where it is. I’m waiting. I’ll wait..he added and hang the phone.

Few minutes later, ritchelle came and was led inside where saeng chose to sit. Saeng bowed and pointed the seat in front of him.

“why did you call me and~~~~ ritch spoke in her sharp tone..

“I’m sorry, I got your number from hyun joong’s phone. He doesn’t know this. I didn’t call to have an argument. Saeng started after cutting the girl.

“what do you want? She asked..

“sorry I take you here. I know you don’t like the place…he apologized seriously..

“what do you want and how did you know this place? She questioned.

“he took me here, the place where you can’t see us..saeng chuckled…

“what do you want then? She asked for the nth time..

They both sited and exchange glances for few seconds while in silence.

“I love him, I’m sorry, I didn’t know that time, few years back that he’s already have someone, I didn‘t expect to see hi for the second time,, I didn‘t able to control myself when he asked me to sleep with him,,saeng cut the silence..

“now you know that he’s getting married, why did you still love him and stole him from me? She confronted..

“I know, you already know that I’m ill, you went to my doctor and talked to him..he blurted out, keeps ignoring every questions..

“you will just hurt him. Why you still continue this relationship? She spat out..

“I love him, I want to love him even if in a short period of time, I want to show him his true self. I don’t have any intention at first, sleeping him for one night is enough for me but he asked..he asked me to help him find himself. I want him to be happy even just before he tied to you, I planned to forget what happen for as one night stand but he came to me again and asked me for a relationhsip..he continued, but some would be lies because he also taken an action to have hyun joong..

“that’s a lie. You make him confused..you tuned him to be like you…if you didn’t come, he will not be confused? She blamed..

“no..you let him be confused. I didn’t came to him. You let him come to me, but whose to blame, he needed me to find himself and I didn’t expect him to continue our relationship despite his responsibility to you. I asked him about you but he said it’s fine. I’m just someone who’d love him even before. And now for the remaining days, I want to be happy with him. I accepted his proposal and I gave him one month..he composed.

“I can’t give him to you. You should know that. We’re getting married in 11 days, how could I give him to you, how could I just called off the wedding…she raise her voice.

“I never asked him to stop the wedding even if he wants to back out. I never wished him to run away from you even if he want me to go with him and run away…all I need is the remaining days. Let him spend the rest of it to me. Let him go for a week, by that time comes, he will wait for you to the altar. I will make him wait you to the altar with no delays..saeng begun to coax..

“how can I be sure?..ritchelle asked calmly..

“I assure you,,,,he said.. I’ll let him go after one week, I’ll give him back to you no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 24, monday the same day 11 pm

HUSBAND

I was in a hotel with my parents, ritchelle and my soon to be parents-in-law, like usual, we’ll be celebrating again together. I was in the veranda of our room when ritchelle came to me.

“I never wished to see you sulking in front of my parents..she muttered..

“I’m sorry..I apologized and lowered my head.

He hugged me from the back and I heard him sobbing. I’d like to turn around but he hugged me tight. I insisted and I able to turn around and hugged her back. He look up at me and planted a kiss on my lips. I know I went too far and let her suffer for being greedy for love. I kissed him back and cup her face. I want to be fair but I just can’t. every time I see her I always think of my sin, all my faults and all my greediness. I love her too and I don’t want to hurt her but I love young saeng, through him I can be me, not being pretentious. 

He hugged me tight and loosened it after. Be sure to come to the wedding..she said..

“ritchelle…I said in a very low tone with my confuse self..

“I’m letting you go, but just until before the wedding. Make sure to come back before the wedding.. I’ll wait on that day. I’ll wait hyun joong, I’ll wait…she said and opened the door..

“honey,,thank you,, thank you so much…I said happily and kissed her on her lips.

I ran and quickly race my car to see my lover before midnight. I made it, in just 30 minutes I able to fly to his place. I went inside and found him sitting in the table alone. He looked at me and I stare at him.

He run towards me and hang on my neck. Merry  Christmas baby. He said and kissed my lips again. I look at the wall clock and it’s exactly 1 minute pass 12.

“merry Christmas too baby.. I greeted back and lift him up and he instantly wrapped his thighs around my waist. I walked thru the sofa and sited him there while my arm wrapped on his neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LOVER

One hour to go before the Christmas eve will come. I’m here again sitting alone in front of the table waiting for it to come and passed. 30 minutes had run and still he hasn’t come, I’m still waiting though I know he can’t be with me. I keep looking up to the clock hanging on the wall. All I can do is chuckled when only couple of minutes remaining before the midnight until the clock reach 12.

I’m surprised when I heard the door sounded open but I didn’t moved even a single inch from my position. Until I saw the man I am waiting for. I smiled and almost shed a tear because of happiness. I run and jumped to him. He held me up and I instantly wrapped my thighs around him. We greeted each other and shared sweet kisses. He held me until we reach the sofa, he slowly puts me down and sited beside me with his arm around my neck while the other on my stomach and face leaning closer to me.

He planted a soft kiss, passionate. This is our first Christmas celebrating together. Without wasting the time he laid me on the sofa and towered me, caressing my face and ruffling my hair. He kissed me once again and we celebrate the eve. We shared our war touch and our never ending sweet nibbled on out sweet lips. Warm hands caressing my bare skin makes me more overwhelmed that he chooses to be with me.

I’m so happy and feel amazed that day, I still can’t believe that I was with him that day, spending the whole Christmas with him. For whatever reason why he was with me and not with his future wife, I didn’t gave a damn question to know. What’s important to me is that we’re together. Happy and for the first time, I m not alone when Christmas eve came.

December 25, tuesday, 

It was in the morning, we woke up together cuddling each other. It wasn’t a good morning to me when I notice my vision is getting blurry again. I shook my head as I sat up but I slowly felt the stinging pain on my head until the pain makes me numb. I winced in so much pain and suddenly throw up.

“saeng, baby what is happening? Hyun asked and holds me.

“ahhh,,,it hurts…ahhhh!!!! Saeng screamed..

Hyun joong quickly phoned kyu. And in just few minutes kyu came and immediately injected the pain reliever to the panic patient. Hyun joong kept him to his embrace until the pain subsided.

“young saeng,, you have to take the risk, you need to. Kyu advised..

“kyu, it’s all the same, I know my life will not take too long, so why not just spare that damn surgery if it will just added few more days of pain,,,saeng replied..

“what are you talking about~!? Hyun shouted..

“I already accepted it, kyu, you already told me that my case will not last long…saeng ignored his man..

“I know,, but if you take the surgery now, your life must be extended or you might have the chance to be well and live longer…kyu said.

“it’s my body kyu, hyun joong, I know myself, I can’t last longer,,,saeng told,,

“stop it!!! I don’t want to hear that again!….hyun yelled, feeling his blood boiling up due to the words that his lover dropped..

“I’m sleepy, I want to sleep….saeng whispered while closing his eyes..

“no..you can’t,,you can’t sleep…hyun shook his man..

“hyun joong..it’s okay,,it’s just the effect of the medicine that I injected to him.. Kyu talked again, giving the man a pat on the shoulder.

******************************************************************************************************

December 30, Sunday

WIFE

I felt astounded when I received the text message from him. “I took him to U.S, I’m sorry for leaving without informing you prior of my decision, forgive me. He declined at first but he accepted my proposal to him with one condition. I’m coming back on our wedding day.”

I was speechless yet amazed on what is happening. “I’m coming back on our wedding day”, those words, will I trust him with those words again? They left to cure but what will happen next? Will he really coming back to me? Will he really let my man go after one week? Will I able to see him on the altar? So many questions that are hard to answer. I don’t know what’s going on with their mind? They love each other so how possible the deal was? Will they break up for real?

Few days had gone without me meeting him, how can I be sure that he will still come to me in the end? It took too long to process in mind but I always ending my conclusion on nothing. I had nothing to conclude since I know ho will I end up if they wont go home anymore and they will probably start a new life in there while me still hanging on the cliff. These are the assumptions inside me and I can’t blame myself for thinking negatively though I want to be more positive, because that is the reality.

“he’ll almost on dying state..I remember what the doctor had revealed to me. I can’t imagine things and I felt sad for that instead of being happy that still my man will be with me if he die. But of course I don’t want to be harsh though he caused me pain. I’m not sure if I made the right decision on letting them both stay together. It felt like I am a martyr wife and desperate one to have my man back and I agree in every deals and promise that they gave me. Somehow I feel like an idiot who believes in every words that has no assurance.

But on top of all. I am just an hopeless bride whose waiting for a groom who just run away because he found someone else’ embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND

It’s Sunday and I woke up late since I am exhausted from yesterday’s flight and I had to be up until late in the midnight because saeng was in pain after we reach the house we rent to stay for a while wile he is receiving his treatment before the surgery. Plus the thinking on how I can send my girl a message telling her that we have gone overseas.

I woke up with the sound of frying outside our room. I almost fell on the floor when I opened my eyes and I didn’t found the man that I slept with last night. I was searching and run outside, heading to the kitchen. I felt relieved when I saw him sitting on the chair beside the small br of the kitchen with him kyu doing all the cooking.

“sleep well? Saeng asked and breathed.

“yes…I answered with a smile and scratch my back head..

He pull kyu down to him, kyu bent down and put his ear towards my boyfriend’s pale lips. I waited, it took few minutes before the whispering session had done, until kyu straightened up and hold a laugh.

“what? I asked with my brows furrowed.

“he said, you have to go to shower and your hair is messy as hell and you stink last night since you didn’t able to get a shower before bed.

“ahhh really..I exclaimed and smelled myself, I pretend to give a disgusted face and walked over him. I tickled him one and he blocked me through his hand. I continued a little more and he laughed for the first time again since last week.

He gave me a widest smile and he flopped on my embrace. I hugged and cuffed him with my arms and rock him side by side.

“let’s eat..he talked in low volume..

“owh yeah,,I forgot..im done..let’s go to the table…kyu nudged himself, forgetting the breakfast and enjoyed seeing his best friend smiling again.

We went all to the small table in the dining. I supported my lover from walking while he was pretending to smell me and grimaced.

“am I really smells bad? i frowned and asked..he  nodded making a face.

He ate by himself, though he moved too slow, he chose to fill his mouth with his own weak hand. We let him do whatever he want and we both just watched and alerted ourselves.

After breakfast. We went to the hospital where kyu had worked as a trainee before. The doctors are friends with him so it’s not hard for us to admit a patient. Saeng received the first diagnose and was led to the first treatment. The surgery was scheduled the next day after kyu and the other doctors talked about it. Kyu being the personal doctor gave his opinion and it was all not good, the other doctors had the same conclusions as kyu  had raised his. Though kyu knows it already, the consequence and the outcome, he stayed with his fate and helped his best friend to find another hope. I was there in the meeting as the patient’s guardian, and though it was painful knowing all the results I keep the fate and agreed to their conclusions. All I do is bowed my head and hold my head. Kyu comforted me and gave me hope although he himself is losing his hope. He was just trying to be strong for the sake of his best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE LOVER

He know he’s hoping for nothing. His body felt more decaying than few weeks ago. He started to feel all the symptoms that kyu had mentioned to him but he had no regret in declining the surgery, he met him and that’s the happiest thing he had received in his life. Be with him is the most precious moment in his entire life even if it’s late.

He woke up the next morning and saw his boyfriend sleeping soundly. He hadn’t slept well last night since he watched him the whole night. He want to tell him to sleep first since I he himself can’t drawn to asleep, but he suddenly felt afraid. He’s am in pain and he couldn’t imagine what will happen the next morning, afraid that he might not opened his eyes anymore. He also notice him spacing out while holding and staring to his phone which he assumed it‘s about his fiance.

Saeng pretend to be asleep so he can sleep too but the truth, he can’t fall asleep even if he already took his medicines. He can’t fall into his deep slumber. Maybe because he was thinking about the hospital and surgery. Finally he fell asleep for few hours but he also woke up earlier than him. He tried to stand up in slow pace and exited their room, he felt energized this day and he able to walk up to kyu’s room even he fall in his weak knees and got up over and over again just to reach the other room.

He shook kyu and the doctor quickly got up and sited him on the edge of his bed. What are you doing here? How did you get in here? He asked amused while tracing the way the boy had walked. It’s pretty far from their room of course, it isn’t just on the next but it was across their room and he can’t believe he’d walked that far too.

“let’s cook breakfast…he paused…for hyun joong..he said weakly..

“okay I’ll do it..kyu got up..

“Take me with you, I want to watch…saeng said with his pursed lips..

“okay..let’s go..slowly…kyu agreed and helped him stood up and walked him cautiously heading to the kitchen. He took one chair and sited him there few steps away behind him.

Even if he’s in pain the last night, he able to give strength the next morning as he wants to prepare something or his tired boyfriend, of course not by himself but with the help of his best friend. He told his friend what to cook and how it is done based on the preference of hyun joong when it comes to food.

Soon the star of the breakfast came, saeng manage to asked and hyun joong answered him with a smile, he gestured kyu to come to him and the doctor bent down. He whispered and in few minutes later kyu laughed and delivered the joke that saeng conveyed to him. They all laughed with it, the couple had a good start at morning joking and saeng able to give a bright smile.

They went to the hospital, he was so nervous of course but he’s not expecting much, he already readied himself to whatever result that doctor will find, it’s just that he doesn’t want to leave any worries to his man.

They came back home after a ct scan made to him and after the first diagnose plus the pre-treatment before the surgery that was scheduled the next day. They were on the balcony sitting on a long rocking chair.

“scared? Hyun joong whispered to him..

“ahmm…a little…saeng response after few seconds..

“I’ll stay with you..the doctors said I can stay inside…..hyun announced to him to make him feel better..

“really? They allow you? Saeng asked slowly, he was gasping with air already, even if the statement is supposed to be shouted with muse, the boy delivered it weakly..

“yes..at first they disagree but I talked to them until they said yes..it’s my charisma anyway..hyun joked and laughed..

“I’m cold…saeng muttered under his breathing and bury his face on the man’s chest..

“wait, I’ll get a blanket hmm?..hyun said but he was stopped by the lover when he was about to leave him.

“stay..just hug me…saeng whispered..

“are you sure? He asked. Saeng nodded…

“want me to kiss you? To make you warm…hyun poke the other’s nose..

Saeng nodded again. Hyun joong planted a soft nibbled on the lips and smiled. Warm already? He asked. Young saeng shook his head. He planted another kiss on the lips, on the nose and last on the forehead. Warm? He asked again. Young saeng nodded and tightened his grip to the mans arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND

I notice the changes on his temperature. His temperature is either rising or decresing. Sometimes hot sometimes cold. He had no normal temperature since few days ago. I admit, I was so scared but I can’t show him what I feel. I want him to be strong, I don’t want him to lose his hope though we both know that his chance is not exceeding 50 percent or maybe just below 40 if the doctors won‘t succeed and after that, even if they succeeded, the result is not even had an assurance.

He’s demanding things lately, he often want me tostay beside him, he always want me to not stay away from his sight. We already stuck to each other’s arm, entangled and like no one can separate us. He cried whenever he can’t find me around him. And I often see him crying at midnight which I found him always waking up when I‘m not holding him. I don‘t know if he sleeps or not or he was just to sensitive lately an he wakes up easily. I never left him whenever he’s awake or I never took so long away from him even if he’s sleeping, he might wake up any time and start to look for me. Kyu is just too kind to do al the things for us and give whatever we need.

“let’s go inside..it’s getting colder already..I told him..

“I want to walk…he cried..not the literal crying but I notice his voice cracking and there are crystals forming on his side eyes.

“okay..I will help you..hold on my arm…I instructed him and I stood up.

He slowly stood up and clung unto my arm as tight as he can. He was breathing fast already as if he had run miles in just seconds. I remove that fact on my mind. I had to be strong, and I had to show him that I’m strong. I let him do what he requested though I know that he’s having a hard time.

First step. He paused. Second step, he paused again. I heard his voice and I heard him sniff but he’s controlling himself from crying..

“come on baby..you can do it..I said in a cheerful tone.

He made the third step and I saw his tear landed on my arm. I pretend that I didn’t notice it. I continue to cheer him up in every step. I gritted my teeth so I can’t let out my shaky breath. We continued. As we reach the entrance of the house I saw kyu hiding on the other side, crying while preventing his mouth to create any noise by covering it with his both hands, he wiped his tears as we passed the door.

“wow..seems my bestfriend is getting strong? He spoke cheerfully and looked at me..

I clenched my fist when I saw him smiled and looked up at me. And I pretended to be fine and happy for him.

“eotteokke? I can’t continue anymore? He said shyly..

“it’s okay baby. I will carry you up to the room.. You already walked longer.. congratulations.. Me and kyu clapped to cheer him.

I carried him bridal style and he wrapped his tired arm to my neck, they are shaking but I didn’t commented on it. I kissed his cold lips and I walked thru our room. I landed him carefully on the bed and he gestured me to lay down beside him which I obeyed instantly. I tucked the blanket to us and I made sure he was covered to warm his cold body.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..oky guys cheer up..it's not the end yet...ihhhh..leave your comment,,thankyu to all of you and to thoe new subscribers, free to leave your comment... last update on weekends just like what i told you,,,