At Gangwon

Yin Yang Couple

"Here we are!!" their father beamed as they finally reached Gangwon. Chaerin sighed, not really know if she can even survive a day here. Chanyeol smack her arms after noticing how her sister sighed in an unagreeable manner. Chaerin groaned, then she decided that keeping the galon of water that she requested for them to bring will be the most important thing she has on that vacation. 

"Alright kids! It's time to help us out and get this stuffs off our van." their father ordered. Chaerin is very sleepy, she totally needs to sleep.

"Appa!! Let's unpack later. I am so sleepy." she reason out. Her mother appeared in front of her with both of her hands on her waist. Just what the hell is her daugthter thinking? Is she by any chance, thinking that she is a princess, herself, and everyone here has to serve her?

"Yah! Get off the van or I'm the one who will pull you out there." her mother angrily said. She irritably get out and scratch her head. Chanyeol eyed her, she is becoming really irritating! She's starting to get on his nerves!

"Chaerin ah!!! Is this about Sehun?" he asked. Chaerin shook her head without looking at him. Chanyeol scoffed.

"I knew it! This is all about Sehun. Look here, he can survive a day without you and that's the fact! You have to live your life too." he explained to his almost lifeless sister. Chaerin look at Chanyeol annoyingly. She wants to explain things but she's too lazy to open .

"Why don't you speak?" Chanyeol asked. Chaerin stand up and get off the van. She immediately proceeded towards that old and hanok kind of house. It looks really small in the outside, but it's surprisingly spacious inside. Though, it's old, and located at the top of the mountain with a very few neighbors, her father still manage to make it clean, somehow.

"This looks really.... old. But never fails to give me such chills of being strangely, home."she muttered to herself. She touch her tummy and smiled.

"Hey, little one, this is my grandmother's house right here. We'll be staying here for some time, Let's both work hard together alright? Just be safe right there, be healthy.." she continued. Just in time, her mother came inside with bunch of luggage in her. 

"What are you doing here blabbering some stuffs? You could give us some help if you don't know." her mother annoyingly said. Seriously, it's like everyone is annoyed to her right now.

"Oh yeah." that was she replied and her mother almost threw her her luggage.

"Oh, anyway, the usual alright? Chanyeol and you second room, me and dad, first room. Got it?" Chaerin sighed. What could be more worse than sharing a room with her brother for the next few days?

"Alright I got it." she said. She then proceeded to the room pulling her luggage. A good sleep can help her recover her energy. She doesn't even know how did she lost it! When she flopped down the bed, her eyes were sticking to each other and she can't bring a force to open it, so she ended up totally closing it and she drifted to sleep.

 

 

The moment she woke up, she saw Chanyeol's things organized, the little night stand between their beds is also filled with Chanyeol's things, she angrily removed all of it and threw everything to his bed, she started to unpack, carefully placing whatever things that can make her feels at peace around the room, she even use Chanyeol's side and put a decoration on the window. This place might be old, but it's still cute and cozy. She finished decorating when she realized that the house is silent, and she can't even hear anything except to the running water at the stream nearby. She change more comfortable clothes, that is, a sweat pants, oversized t shirt. It's almost winter and it's damn cold. She tied her hair into a bun, perfectly exposing her nape.

She wasn't surprised when she saw no one around. She doesn't have any idea where did they go or did they even went out. She started roaming around the house, refreshing some memories that was left there, she saw the lines on the kitchen framedoor, she's very sure that that is her father and his siblings' height line. She smiled and traced it with her fingers. How can someone this small grew up that big and have their own successful lives? It's surely a great story to tell everyone. Her grandparents went through it all to make their childrens grew up like this. She look at her tummy, it's getting bigger everytime, she can still see her feet, but she's very sure that that time will come and she can't anymore. 

Suddenly, she heard a car engine from outside, she sighed when she heard Chanyeol's voice blabbering about nonsense, of course.

"Chaerin ah!! Oh! You're here!" he said. He showed her box of pizza and chicken, and she swears she's having a great craving all of a sudden.

"Since you didn't go with us, you have to help me prepare this." Chanyeol said and pulled Chaerin with him at the kitchen. While preparing, Chanyeol decided to interrogate his sister. 

"So, aren't you really a fan of being here?" he asked. Chaerin didn't answered. The answer is freaking obvious and she have no idea why he's still asking that.

"How are you and Sehun? I thought you told him about this." he asked. Chaerin's face started to crumple.

"I did, I did." she said. Chanyeol sighed.

"So, how are you and him? You're not telling me some stories about him since Kris got in here." he said incosiderately. His eyes widened all of a sudden then he checked out Chaerin's reaction. How dare he mention that ty guy in front of her?

"Oppa..." Chaerin called. Chanyeol look at her, anticipating any possible reaction from her.

"Sehun and me are both fine. I hope that goes to you and to your 'Canadian' friend too." she said. It's not that she really cares but Chanyeol shouldn't just throw away all those memories Kris and him had. Even though, Kris is a real douche, Chanyeol and him shared deep connections.

"It's just... I grew to unlike him now. We're great friends, and really share secrets to each other but it's different now. He hurted you and that's it! I can't just consider it accidental and use it as an excuse to forgive him. He's an ." he explained. 

"Alright, alright!" Chaerin put her hands up, giving up on her brother already. 

"It's just... people change. I guess that's our nature being people." Chanyeol added. Chaerin look at him with full realization in her eyes. Chanyeol's right! That's the nature of people, to change and to adapt to sorroundings. 

"How about Sehun? Do you think, there will be a time that he will change too?" she asked. Chanyeol look at her, kinda shock on what she's been asking. 

"It depends. Even people who grow old together, their love is changing for their other person. But what keeps them together? Simple. They chose to stay." he said. Chaerin nodded.

"Is there something up with you and Sehun?" Chanyeol asked. Chaerin waved her hands 'no'. 

"It's just... what if everything changes and my life starts to fall into pieces because of that. Personally, I'm scared of 'changes'." she admitted. Chaerin maybe is too young to understand. Chanyeol sighed with that, then he patted his little sister's head.

"He loves you. And even if your life starts to fall apart, I'll be here." he said. Chaerin wants to tear up with her brother's very touching words. He sure knows how to make her feel alright!

"Thank you Oppa." she said.

 

It's almost five pm. Chaerin is sitting at the front porch, trying to make herself be entertained by the birds that's singing nearby. It was so boring. Chanyeol and their father is chopping some logs to use for the barbecue later. Their mother is just near her, also sitting, and trying to look for something that can entertain her. Chaerin deeply sighed. In times like this, what can she honestly do except waiting for the day to end?

"Chaerin ah! I noticed that your pads were left untouched in your room? Is Su Ah still giving you her pads?" her mother suddenly asked. Chaerin choked from her saliva and look at the older woman with wide eyes.

"Ahh. No. Jihyun did. She... she brought pads for everyone, I mean, that was her gift to everyone for Christmas." she lied. Their mother raised her brow.

"You mean, she brought everyone pads, for Christmas? That sure is an odd gift." she shook her head.  

"Ah. Yes it is. I thought of it too." she said. Her mother stared at her for a second, Chaerin thought that it's a little weird why is she doing that. She slowly wrap the blanket around her tummy, in case her mother is thinking why her stomach is a little bigger.

"Chaerin ah?" her mother called. She nervously look at her.

"Come to think of it, you changed a little." she said. Chaerin always feel that she was blown by this things. Today, she don't want to deny anything, but then, she thought of Sehun. If she tell the truth, there's a 200% chance that she and Sehun will be force seperated by their parents, and Chanyeol.

"That's right. I became a little fat." she lied again. Her mother gave her a slight smile.

"I think so." she said. 

Chaerin sighed very deep. She touch her stomach beneath the blanket. She's so scared of what the future held. Her child must be having a really hard time now. She slightly teared up. Her child isn't born yet, but she feels like she can risk everything for him. 

"Just hang in there." she whispered to herself.

 

"Hello?! Can you hear me now?" Chaerin whispered on top of her lungs. She's on top of the roof and currently on a long distance phone call with Sehun. He sounds really worried when she picked up minute ago.

"Yes. Finally!" he sighed in relief. It's already 2 am and she's obviously sneaking to talk to Sehun. It's not that it's prohibited to talk to Sehun but their dad is not just a fan of 2 am phone talk.

"AH~ Park Chaerin! I miss you so much." he sang. By the sound of his voice, he is not afraid of being caught talking to phone at 2am. 

"I miss you too. But we have to endure this until after thanksgiving." she sadly said. Sehun hum in response.

"Me and the others except Chanyeol eat snack earlier. We went to amusement park too. There's a lot to see. I want our kid to see what I just saw earlier. It's so fun there." he smiled behind the phone. Chaerin smiled too. Sehun being a real dad like is so adorable.

"I wish I was there too. But they need me here. We had barbecue earlier, Chanyeol cooked it, it burned. I didn't enjoy the dinner because of that. I guess no one did." she chuckled. Sehun chuckled with her. Chanyeol is a bad cook. 

"Ahh~ I'm so jealous! Chanyeol's barbecue." he sarcastically sang. Chaerin shook her head.

"Do you want it? There's a lot of leftover, I'll send them immediately to you." she replied. She heard Sehun made an annoying sound at the other line. Her ears got a little deaf by that.

"Yah! Stop it! You sound like a dying goat." she irritably commented. 

"Ahh. I'm sorry. Our baby might learn from it." he regreted. 

"It's so weird i'm doing this. It's 2am, it's so cold in here." she look around her, and everything is pitch black. She suddenly felt scared because she doesn't know if someone is staring at her or whatsoever like that.

"Cold?! Why are you outside?" Sehun asked. Chaerin yawn before answering.

"I'm at the roof. I have to go back soon, the darkness around me is freaking the hell out of me and my baby." she said, checking out the sorroundings. So creepy!

"WHAAAAAAAAT?! YOU'RE AT THE FREAKING ROOF??!! HOW DID YOU GET THERE?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW FREAKING DANGEROUS IT IS FOR YOU?! GET DOWN THERE YOUNG LADY!!!" Sehun shouted at the other line of the phone. Chaerin chuckled with that. She started to get down the roof.

"Be careful going down okay? Urgh! Just why did you do that?! Who goes on the roof at 2am?" he blabber. 

"I went there to freaking talk to you." she said, while getting down. Sehun on the other side of the phone, hundred of miles away from her is being nervous and fidgety all of a sudden. His heart beat is so fast. If only he can fly to where Chaerin is right now, it'll be really great.

"Have you get down already?" he asked continously. Chaerin slowly took the last step on the ladder and successfully get down.

"I did. Now, you can breath." she joked.

"Ahh~ Please don't do that again. It's so dangerous. You have to think of not just yourself anymore. There's a fragile baby inside you now." he mentioned. Chaerin didn't answered. Sehun must be really really really worried. And in fact, what she did is so wrong!

After some seconds of silence, Chaerin speak up, she also found an empty spot on the back of the house, it's a bench behind the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Sehun ah." she murmur. 

"I just hope you'll be more careful next time okay? I don't know what I'd do if something bad happened to you. You guys are basically my life right now." he said. Chaerin can't help but smile on that. This kind of Sehun is so irresistable.

"I love you alright? Don't you dare forget that!" Sehun ordered on the other line. Chaerin let herself drown on that for a moment. She's so lucky to have him around, she's so lucky to be loved by him. He loves so sweet, and he never fails to put her first than himself.

"I love you most Sehun. Thank you." she said as both of her eyes were close. 

"Thank you? For what?" Sehun asked. Chaerin smiled while listening to his voice. She don't ever think she can live a day without hearing that voice.

"Thank you. For everything. For making me so happy I feel like my feet is being tickle by small fish, for making me so incredibly satisfied. Just... thank you. I don't think I can even put it into words. My life is so wonderful right now, because you're there." she said, while tearing up. Sehun felt his heart being touch by her soft hands. He closed his eyes and put his hand on his chest, feeling how it beat for her and only her's. He don't think he even want this feeling to end. He's so lucky Chaerin is in his life today. 

"And even though, we have this kind of situation right now, I hope we can walk through this together, hand in hand."she whispered. Sehun assured her that he won't leave her side, ever. He told her things that only stars and clouds can make, he told her things that she wants to hear, he told her things that can make her feel alright. He told her how much she meant for him and how he can't live a life without her.

"We can do this. We must." he said. 

"You're right." she replied.

"Oh look at the time! I think you should head to sleep." Sehun suggested. That's when Chaerin felt her eyes getting heavier.

"Oh yes. I think I should probably do that." she replied.

"I love you Park Chaerin. And I miss you so so so much!" Sehun said before everything.

"I love and miss you too. God knows how much." Chaerin even pointed her finger up. 

"I bet he does. Goodnight~ Sleep well." Sehun muttered.

 

"Goodmorning!!" Chanyeol's voice topped the entire house. Chaerin heard it but she don't even give a single about it. She sleep for like 4am already, well, she's not even sure. Chanyeol, being "sweet" to his sister, started hitting her with two pillows. Chaerin groan. 

"Wake up! We're going on the beach!!!" he excitedly jump around. Chaerin's eyes shut wide. Beach?!!

"We're going to the beach?!" she shouted at Chanyeol. The latter laugh at her face.

"Yes we are!!!" and the two of them excitedly jump around like little kids. Chaerin paused for a moment.

"Wait, is this a prank?" she asked, all of a sudden, their mother came in the scene and saw her two children jumping around like idiots.

"This is not a prank you kiddo. *look around only to find that everything is in mess and they haven't pack up yet* YAH! Why everything is still in mess?! Are you two crazy? Just jumping around like that?! Don't you wanna get ready?!" she started to shout. Chaerin is the first one to leave the room. She became so excited all of a sudden. Beach is her favorite.

"Oh, have you pack your bags?" their father came in the scene, he's holding a cup of coffee and his laptop on the other side.

"I haven't. I was about to." she said and proceeded to the kitchen. 

"What time did you climb up to bed? I visitted you and Chanyeol's room but you weren't there. I actually look for you and found you on the roof." he said. Chaerin, who's currently drinking water that time, spilled water all over. 

"What?!' she face her father with wide eyes. 

"I wonder who you're talking to. It's almost morning." he said as he take the seat and started roaming through the internet about the new news.

"I... I was talking to a friend. She has a big problem, I was just.. I'm just trying to comfort her." she lied. Her father didn't speak any further. Chaerin doesn't know if her father heard what they've been talking about.

"I'll go and prepare." she bid to her father. She run towards the room and spotted Chanyeol video calling Minah.

"Oh. There's Chaerin." Chanyeol saw her and face the camera towards her.

"Oh, Minah eonnie. Hello!" she greeted. Minah saw her and her face drew worriedness. 

"Chaerin ah~~ how are you there?" she exclaimed.

"I'm good. We're going to the beach today." she said. Minah was relief by that answer. She told her different advices and Chanyeol was weirded out by that. Minah sounds like she's giving advices to a pregnant woman.

"Yah yah yah. Stop it. You're making it sound like she's pregnant here." Chanyeol blurted out. Minah covered .

"Ah, do I sound like that?" she nervously laugh.

"Anyway, I'll go get ready now. Minah eonnie, I miss you!" she blow a kiss on the phone, Minah did the same.

Chaerin proceeded towards the bathroom to get ready with a heavy feeling in her heart. Just how the hell would she explain to her family that she has a freaking baby inside her now?! She close her eyes and let the problem faded in her mind for a moment.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello! Long time no update. I know, I know. I apologize for that, this past semester is just so hard and hectic. I don't know how to explain but basically, I just couldn't find some time to work on this these last few months. But I hope you guys stay subscribe. Since summer is around here, I will surely focus on this. I'm not leaving you any promise, but I will try.  If you guys are new subscribers, make sure to give love to Chaerin, Sehun and their baby by continue on supporting this story. 

I want to promote my new favorite story written by me, on my other account. If you LOVE BANGTAN BOYS, make sure to check this story out. I promise you won't regret it. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1113313/hot-young-blood-romance-jin-bts-bangtanboys-jungkook

Make sure to check it out ya'll. Anyway, leave a comment for this. I will wait for it :) STAY BEAUTIFUL you