Normal Day with Sehun

Yin Yang Couple

"Chaerin flipped through the pages of her book while drinking some juice, she's at the living room and busily reading an article about 'pregnancy'. It's a sunny day and it's one of the best days to go out and have some fun. Her legs were at the center table. A classic Korean music is playing at the background, with just a neutral volume. She feels so relaxed and happy. Chanyeol went downstairs and spotted her sweet sister seriously reading something. He sneak behind her and blew an air on her ear. Chaerin scream in shock, her hands immediately traveled on her stomach.

"Urgh! Are you gonna kill me?!" she irritably asked, Chanyeol laugh at her sister and spotted the magazine she's reading, he saw the picture attached from it, it's an unborn child, currently in it's mother's womb.

"Oooow, so now you're interested in this kind of things?" he asked. Chaerin grab the magazine and closed it.

"None of your business." she made a face, Chanyeol rolled his eyes and remembered something.

"Hey~~ I think you will be alone here for today. Minah and I have a date to attend. Should I call Sehun for you? So he can accompany you here? Just don't do anything mature and XXX." he warned, Chaerin laughed by that. They already done it and now she's pregnant.

"Pfft! As if I'm like you." she hissed and laugh ahrd inside her, how can she say this things to her brother? When in fact, she's the one who done it. She highly doubt that her brother and his girlfriend had done it, Chanyeol loves Minah so much that he don't want to touch her until they got married. That's how Chanyeol respects Minah.

"Oppa?" she called Chanyeol, Chanyeol then sat at the couch across her and look at her.

"Why does man needs ? Is it true that in our age, our hormones is still in the excited state?" she asked curiously, Chanyeol scoffed on what she asked. He never expect this question coming out from her sister's mouth.

"Why are you asking?" he asked. Chaerin was taken aback. She also don't know, but she needs to know tha answer on her question.

"Anyways, yes it's true, in our age." he said. Chaerin's mouth formed an 'o'.

"So, is that mean that people around my age, or your age is at you know... at their hormonal excitement stage?" she asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"Yeah." he said and look at Chaerin confusingly, why is she asking this? Did Sehun already ask Chaerin if she can have with him? He ing don't want that to happen, though Sehun is his bestfriend, he can't let that happen. He have to marry Chaerin first before anything else, and they have to grow up first.

Chaerin stood up and went at the kitchen, she don't know but she suddenly has this crave at fruit salad.

"Oppa? Can you buy me a fruit salad?" she asked Chanyeol, Chanyeol shook his head.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! Fruit salad? Where am I going to buy that ?" he asked.

"At the restaurant beside our school. Please, buy me one." she pleaded, Chanyeol irritably grab his jacket and went out the house, grab his bike and stormed towards the restaurant beside their school. Chanyeol is having a hard time choosing on what is the exact fruit salad does Chaerin wants.

"What the does she wants?" he ended p choosing some random fruit salad with cheese on top.

Chaerin is eating a sandwhich with jam and peanut butter with doritos and cream on top. She's in the kitchen and watching random shows on the TV. She would laugh every now and then. Their mother and father isn't around for some business around L.A, they always do that. Chanyeol arrived.

"Here." he gave Chaerin the fruit salad and Chaerin happilly dig in.

"Thank you Oppa! You're the best!" she cheekily said. Chanyeol just nodded and went upstairs to fix himself for his date.

Minutes later, Chaerin heard the doorbell rings, she run towards their gate and open it, she was awed when she saw her favorite Unnie, Minah dressing up so cutely. She throw herself to her and they hug each other for a moment.

"Chaerin ah~~ Long time no see huh? You look soooooo err. Is it just me or your chest got really bigger?" she asked as they're walking in. They both sat down the couch.

"Oppa, Minah unnie is here!!" she called her brother and walk back towards Minah.

"So? What's up? How are you and your boyfriend? Sehun?" she asked. Chaerin giggled.

"Well, we're good." she answered. Honestly, they're in that state of worrying much about each other, especially Sehun, he can't help but to worried about Chaerin every now and then, since she's pregnant. If their parents allowed, he wants them to live in together. 

"What happened to you huh? Did you get fat?" she asked and laugh, Chaerin shook her head.

"No. But, am I?" she asked. Minah nodded.

"Yes you are." she replied coolly. Chaerin look at nowhere and bit her bottom lip, as for now, nobody knows about her pregnancy except her and Sehun. And of course, the Doctor who announced her pregnancy. She's very scared of what people might think in a Star Student like her, getting pregnant in an early age.

"Anything wrong Chae?" Minah asked. Chaerin of course shook her head.

"None. I just spaced out for a second." she lied. 

"Oh, really." just in time, Chanyeol came out with a casual outfit on. He kissed Minah and they kissed for a while, in front of Chaerin.

"Gross." she covered both of her eyes, but then she thought that what she and Sehun did is beyond just kissing, so she shouldn't say gross, and she shouldn't coevered her eyes.

"You guys should go now." she said, Chanyeol patted the top of her head.

"Okay, Okay, ow! Do you want me to call Sehun?" he asked, Chaerin shook her head.

"No need for that. I need to go grab some sleep." she yawn, she kissed Minah's cheeks and Chanyeol cheeks and wave them goodbye.

She proceeded towards her room and just decided to go grab some sleep, a deep slumber.

 

She didn't even noticed the time, it's already 8 PM when she woke up and she look at her phone, Chanyeol had some missed calls and she learned that Chanyeol won't go home for tonight because he has some business with a friend. She groaned and went downstairs to grab some water. Suddenly, her phone rang..

"Hello?" she lazily answered it. 

"Chaerin ah, Chanyeol called me, he said that I should take care of you since he won't be home tonight, I'm on my way towards your house." it's obviously Sehun's voice, she groaned and just agreed since she can't do anything about it now.

She waited for her boyfriend to arrived and when she heard the door bell rings she open it and was welcomed by a lot of foods carried by Sehun. They proceeded towards the kitchen and fix for the food they're gonna eat.

"So? Why'd you bring all this?" she asked, Sehun face her and smiled.

"For you, why? Because I want our baby to be healthy, and of course, you too." he explained, Chaerin rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah? But I just need to go grab some sleep." she pouted, Sehun understand it though, he research some facts about pregnant woman and he learn that they love to sleep.

"Ow, that's alright. I'll just put this on the ref and we'll eat this tomorrow morning alright?" he asked, she nodded and pulled him towards her room.

Sehun tucked her in, like a mother does to a child. He hum songs for her, and brushed his hands on her stomach, they talk about sweet things and their baby. Chaerin is beyond happy, having Sehun as her boyfriend is beyond her expectations.

"Goodnight my love." he whipered and he too, drifted to sleep.

 

Chaerin woke up when she felt a movement beside her, she open her eyes and saw Sehun sleeping like a baby. His head is placing on the side of her neck, sniffing her scent every now and then. His hands were wrapping around her and his legs were on top of her legs, it's like, Sehun is hugging a pillow.

"Sehun.." she murmured his name, but she didn't move,and she just enjoyed the moment. She tap his arms that was wrapped around her gently. How she wish, this moment won't end. 

A minute later, Sehun moved and woke up, he gave Chaerin a good morning kiss.

"This is the very first time I woke up next to you in the mornings." he noted, Chaerin nodded.

"I know." she replied, Sehun hug her more tightly. He loves her so much, especially that she's carrying their child right now, he always thinks that she might have a miscarriage or something, and that makes him worried so much. He never wants that to happen.

"Tell me what are you thinking?" Chaerin asked. Sehun just stare right into her eye while his hands were busy playing with her hair.

"Just thinking 'bout me and you, and of course, the baby." he said. Chaerin smiled sweetly, she finds it really really sweet. She wrap her arms around his neck and she kiss him, at first, it was just a simple kind of peck on lips, but later on, the kiss went wilder and deeper, but Chaerin is the one to pull out.

"S...Sehun." she snapped, Sehun went back to his senses and he noticed that his and her upper clothes were scattered at the floor, Chaerin blushed and pick it up.

"Let's just prepare for our breakfast." she said, Sehun agreed.

 

Days later, Chaerin and Chanyeol's mom went home, she came to visit Chaerin's room.

"Umma?" Chaerin was surprised seeing her mother. She's currently piling up all her school works on her desk.

"Hmm, just ignore me. Continue on what you're doing." she said. Chaerin nodded and went back on piling up.

"Ah! Umma, is there some chocolate left at the fridge?" she ask. Her mother nodded and sat to her bed.

"You have a lot of pads there. Are you still buying some?" she asked, Chaerin's ears got red and her eyes widened. her saliva got stuck on making her cough.

"Ah! That? Well, yes, I used to buy a lot of pads, Su Ah also gave me this pack and pack of pads." she said, Her motehr believed that.

"Anyways, how's Su Ah?" she asked.

"Oh, she's very fine." she answered.

"Oh, really? You know, I miss that kid, you should invite her sometimes here." she said.

"Your brother always invites his friends around, while you don't." she said.

"Anyways, i just came up here to check your room." she said and walk away. Chaerin bit her bottom lip and facepalmed. How will she explained this to her mother?!

 

"Class president!" one guy called, Chaerin was woke up from her slumber and wipe the corner of ehr lips, she look at the guy calling.

"What's that?!" she irritably shouted, making the others look at her confusingly, Sehun also did and watch Chaerin approach the guy.

"Uhm, our Math teacher ordered you to be at the Faculty now." he said and went to his seat. Chaerin scoffed and went out the room, leaving her classmates in a noisy situation,

 

"I can't come to class today since my daughter is sick, she wants me to fetch her at school." their teacher said gently, Chaerin nodded.

"Aish! That kid, you know you'll understand me when you had a kid. It's like you will do anything." she said while shooking her head and then she look at Chaerin.

"Yah! I don't mean the 'you had a kid' part, you're still young." she said and left the room, Chaerin scoffed, becoming confuse on what her teacher said.

 

"ATTENTION BRATS! WE DON'T HAVE A MATH CLASS FOR TODAY, SO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT." she announced, the rest of the students cheered. Chaerin went to her seat but caught something in the corner of her eye, it's Doyeon again, flirting with Sehun. She look straight at Sehun and the latter stiffened, he walk towards Chaerin and she sat down.

"You think you can flirt around when I'm not looking? Well, if that's what you want, why don't you just do it?! I should've just blurt it out here that I'm pregnant." she hissed, Sehun hug her from behind while rubbing her shoulders. Chaerin rolled her eyes and act really pissed.

"She just asked something." he explained. Chaerin look at him like it's the most ridiculous thing he had ever said.

"Ask something? Like what? 'Hey, are you single?' or 'Hey, are you free tonight?" she imitate Doyeon, with her overreacting moves.

"No, of course not. Look here, in this world, I only see you as the one whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. Why would I bother to look to some girl, if I have you?" he sweetly ask, Chaerin just scoffed.

"Okay, here's the deal! If you see me 'flirting' with Doyeon, or if you see me inch away from her, you do whatever you want." he said, Chaerin gave him a poker face.

"Okay." she replied back.