Thinking about decisions

Yin Yang Couple

It's supposedly a sunny and bright day, but the rain is falling really hard that day. Chaerin pouted and buried her face on her blanket. She became sad because of the weather, she and Sehun has a date today and who would want a date in the middle of the pouring rain? They decided to cancel it because Sehun don't want Chaerin to get sick. He firmly told Chaerin to just stay inside their house. Cherin watch the rain, she would also sigh every now and then.

"This is a beautiful weekend." she sarcastically said. After cursing the weather so much, she went to the mini library and scan some random books there. Her father noticed that she's there.

"Chaerin ah?" he called. Chaerin get shocked and almost flinched on her seat. She turn around and saw her father chuckling like an idiot.

"Appa!" she whine. The man went to her and smiled.

"Wow. You look, uhm. A little fat I guess." he said. Chaerin look at her father like she didn't hear it, she just simply look at him and tilted her head like what puppies do. Her father cleared his voice and just pinch Chaerin's cheeks.

"AH! Nothing, nothing. So, what are you doing here huh? Ooooowwww, a pregnancy book?" he spotted the book Chaerin was holding. Chaerin look at it too.

"Yes, yes, a pregnancy book." she said. They both sat down and her father scan the book she's reading. How come her daughter became interested in this things lately? It's not that she's pregnant right? Nah! That'll be really impossible.

"You suddenly became interested in this things huh? Why? You pregnant?" he jokingly asked, but Chaerin almost shout in shock. She just look at her father and a tear formed on the corner of her eye. She prevented it to fall. Her father look at her and luckily, he didn't notice her reaction.

"Hahahahaha! I'm kidding kid." he laugh. Chaerin felt relief with that. She clutch her chest and laugh with her father awkwardly.

"Yeah, hahahaha! Why would I? pfft!" she scoffed, but deep inside her heart, she's very scared and worried.

"Hmm. I know you wouldn't. You're still young and you have a very bright future ahead of you. You don't want some snatch that away from you aren't you? Chaerin, me and your mother loves you so much. Please don't disappoint us." he said and peck Chaerin's forehead. Chaerin stare at nowhere and nodded. How the hell is she going to tell her parents?

 

"Sehun! I don't know what will be my reaction earlier. My Appa aksed me if I'm pregnant cause he saw me checking out a 'pregnancy book'." she panickly said. Sehun chuckled deeply on the other line.

"You know what to do next right? Stop reading books about pregnancies and babies. You'll get caught on what you're doing." he nag. Chaerin sighed deeply and turn around to look outside the window.

"I don't know how long are we going to hide this." she seriously stated, she heard silence on the other line. Seconds later, Sehun answered.

"We atlked about this right? We'll tell your parents and my parents when it's the right time to tell them." he said. Chaerin agreed.

"But Sehun! I'm scared." she replied.

"I'm scared too. But I know we shouldn't feel that way because both of us can face this together. I love you Chaerin. Please don't think too much, you'll get depressed and it's not very good for the baby." Sehun said. Chaerin nodded and she just thought, when is the right time? Sure thing her belly will get bigger and bigger soon and she's very afraid.

Inside her mind, a lot of thoughts were playing.  Whatever she do, both of her parents will get very disappointed on her soon. Including her brother whom she loves so much. But it's the baby they're talking here! They can accept it, soon but not now. She's very young to have a baby. Even Sehun can't support it because he's not yet done going to school. She knows it too well, whatever good words she construct, once she told her parents that she's having a baby, they'll be doomed.

 

"That'll be two dollars." the woman in the counter said. Chaerin gave her the money and she proceeded to go outside the mart. There's a banch there and you can see people passing by and the cars go on. She is eating her ice cream and still, the rain is pouring, but not as hard as earlier. She's wearing her galaxy printed leggings and a blue hoodie, and a sleepers. She has an umbrella beside her and she's sitting nicely and comfortably. Her bike is on the other side, obviously wet due to the pouring rain. She saw some kids passing by and she smiled.

"They're adorable." she murmured weakly, her eyes continue to adore the kids, two girls and two boys. And she wondered, what will be the gender of her baby. The kids turned to look at her and they giggled. Chaerin's brows furrowed.

"What the hell?" she murmured. One kid pointed out her ice cream and she awkwardly laugh in embarassment. Her ice cream actually fell on her lap. The kids continue to laugh and one kid evily did something.

"Yah! Ahjumma! Your ice cream fell." he shouted. Chaerin's ears got red. Did that kid just called her 'AHJUMMA'?!

"Yah! Brat! You ugly !" she cursed to the fullest. She then, make a face and wipe the ice cream and sat down on her original place.

"Aish! Kids this days are so crazy. they're not funny as they think they are." she said angrily.

"Kids today is so different." she added. How dare she say that, like she never did something wrong? She just sighed and continue to eat the eat of her ice cream.

 

"How are you?" Su Ah asked while looking at her very intently. Chaerin fix her hair and smiled before nodding.

"Fine, jut like everytime." she said. Su Ah's eyes turned into a line.

"You know, Doyeon actually blabber things about Sehun. I just thought you didn't knew about that." she explain. She's waiting for Chaerin's reaction, but Chaerin keep calm.

"Really? About what?" she asked. Not really amused on this matter.

"About Sehun, she said that they will be having a date. So desperate !" Su Ah rolled her eyes. She stood up and started to roam around her notes. While Chaerin will just shook her head. Of course Sehun can't do it and she knows it! Because she trust Sehun so much.

"Chaerin ah! Can you please look outside the window?" one classmate of her's frantically asked. Chaerin hesitated at first but she followed.

She was awed at the view, it was Sehun outside with his friends, Kai and Baekhyun. Sehun is in the middle of the field while holding a bouquet of flowers. Kai and Chanyeol is waving while holding a big paper that has a 'I LOVE YOU PARK CHAERIN'. Chaerin waved back and blow a flying kiss towards Sehun's direction. All of the students, including the students from the other class is screaming in romance. Chaerin would hush her classmates every now and then, but she, herself can't control the heavy feelings inside her.

"Oh God! Chae, you're so lucky!" Su Ah giggled. Chaerin smirk at her and look back to Sehun and his friends. This guy is crazy, he even effort to do that in front of the whole student body.

 

"Did you like it?" Sehun asked and brushed his thumb on her cheeks. Chaerin cheekily smiled and smell the bouquet of flowers on her arms. Sehun sighed and admire the beauty in front of him. Chaerin paused and stare at Sehun.

"Did you know that I have a check up today? Can you come with me?" she cutely pleaded. Sehun then remembered that he has a dinner with his father and he promised him already. He gulped hard.

"Really?" he just asked. Chaerin nodded and smiled.

"You're coming with me right? Pleasssssse, for our baby?" she begged, and cutely smiled showing her deep dimples on her left cheek. Sehun didn't know how tp say this to her, but he have to.

"Uhm, here's the thing Chae, I actually promised something to my Dad. So, I c...can't come with you. But I promised, I will come with you next time! I swear!" he said. Chaerin felt really disappointed with that, but of course, being the nice and sweet girlfriend, she didn't showed it.

"Ah? Is that so? Well, I guess you really can't come." she said. Sehun saw sadness and disappointment filled her eyes. He feels guilt rush through his veins, how dare he do this to her?!

"I'm really sorry. please forgive me." he grab and squeeze her soft hands and she smiled.

"Nah, it's really fine. Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine. I can handle myself." she said. Sehun went closer to her face and stare right into her eyes. Chaerin stared back, but she blush real hard.

"I know you're disappointed." he whispered, his breath touched her lips. But she shook her head.

"Who said I'm disappointed. I'm just a little sad that you can't come, but I understand you Sehun ah. It's your dad." she said. Sehun frown and tilted his head while still staring at her.

"I don't want you to feel this way. don't worry I'll send a text to my Dad. I'm sure he'll understand." he said and grab his phone. Chaerin stole it from his hand and hide it behind her.

"No you won't. You will do as you promised to your Dad." she nag. Sehun pouted.

"But I want to come with you. I want to be there with you." he said. Chaerin scoffed.

"Yes, I know. But the thing here is, you promised your Dad. Don't you do as you promised? Are you like that?" she ask. Sehun shook his head.

"Are you sure you can handle your own self?" he ask. Chaerin nodded and touch his cheeks.

"Don't worry. I'll be alright." she said. Both of them were sitting at the area where there's just a few people around.  

The bell rings, signalling the rest of the students to go back to their classroom. Sehun and Chaerin got up from their seats and Sehun grab Chaerin's backpack, then both of them slowly walk to their classroom.

 

Chaerin changed into a simple outfit, it was a plain peach dress, and she wore her hair into a messy bun.  And she wore a simple caramel colored flats that nicely compliments her dress. She came out of her room and was greeted by Chanyeol.

"Oh, you have a date with Sehun?" he asked. Chaerin shook her head, but later on, nodded.

"Ah, yes actually. How about you? Why dress so nicely?" she asked. Chanyeol yawn and happilly wink at her.

"Just had a fun date with Minah. So? Where are you and Sehun going?" he asked. Chaerin acted like coughing.

"Oh, I don't know. i have to go. I'm late." she said and run away. Chanyeol raise his eyebrows and just shrugged it off. Sehun and Chaerin often have dates. But this time, it's a little strange. Why does she have to wear such dress and on this afternoon? Seriously?! And did she just cut class? Whatever.

 

"Sehun, over here!" his father waved. Sehun bowed to the older man also known as his father and sat in front of him. His father ordered him a drink and face him happilly.

"How are you son? It's been a while since I saw you again." he said. Sehun nodded and awkwardly shifted eyes on his father.

"Tell me, how are you?" he asked. Sehun cleared his throat and started to talk.

"I'm fine. My studies are also fine." he replied. His father nodded. 

"Well, me and your mom talked about you. She said that you're really doing good in school. I said that it's very great for you. I know that we're always not here for you, and I guess, you're not that kind of kids who went rebellious when their parents practically abandoned them. But we don't abandoned you, please don't think of that way. We're just really busy on work and everything. It's all for you Sehun." he said. Sehun understands his father very much.

"Appa. I understand." he muttered. His father smiled and patted Sehun's hand.

"What we're thinking nowadays is to grab you an apartment near our office. Well, we're about to tell you that sooner, but how about I tell you this now?" his father asked. Sehun's eyes widened, is he kidding?

"What?" he asked. His father chuckled.

"I see. Well, we can buy it for you after you graduated high school. It's fine with us." his father said.

"Ah, actually. Chaerin and I were planning to go in the same University." he said. His father smiled at him.

"Oh, Chaerin? Your cute special friend? How is she anyways?" he asked. Sehun paused for a moment, Well, he can say that 'well, there she is, pregnant by me.' But of course he wouldn't do that stuff.

"She's good. She's my girlfriend, not just my special friend." he defensed. His father nodded.

"Alright, Alright. But you two can still go to the same University, even though the place you two were living is a little far, uhm, let me see, it's just some miles away." he joked.

"Appa! It's not that. I know you already felt this way before. I feel like Chaerin is 'the one'." he said. His father chuckled.

"Okay. It's not that I have anything against Chaerin ssi. But, don't you think you're too young to think of that? Even if you got her pregnant, you can't assure that she's really the one." Sehun stopped eating and look at his father in horror. Of course, he knows that. But what is he trying to say? That he, OH SEHUN, don't really love Chaerin.?

"I understand." he just replied. His father patted the youngster's shoulder and he smiled.

"I'm glad you did." he said.

 

Chaerin sat on the bench at the gazebo of the hospital. She pouted and rub her tummy, feeling her baby inside her. The check up went alright, and she was advised to go home and rest a lot. The doctor also said that she have to quit school because the environment isn't suit on her pregnancy. The stress can also cause harm.

"I still have six months before graduating high school." she muttered. She was hardly thinking what can she do. One, she can tell her parents, but they will surely sent her states and Sehun and her will part ways in no time.Two, she can still pretend everything's normal, and suffer the consequences later.

"It's hard." she said. 

 

 


Hello :) I updated !!! YAHOO! It's been a while, sorry, Finals week is hell week, so please understand. How are you people doing? 

Please continue to support and spread this story. I HEART YOU ALL <3 PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT.