Doubts?

Yin Yang Couple

"H...Hi." she awkwardly said. That's when Chanyeol realizd the whole situation and he facepalmed inside his mind. What was he thinking when he insist Chaerin to get inside? Didn't it occur inside his small brain that there's Kris Wu in here and he is her freaking ex boyfriend and he just broke his sister's sweet little heart. 

"It's been a long time Chae!" Kris stand up and hug her with all his might. That made the whole place become really awkward. They were all standing with an awkward poses.

Her face end up in his chest and she can hear his heartbeat that's beating like a loud stereo. She didn't hug him back, it will make the situation more awkward especially if it end up as an awkward hug. And, Sehun is standing inches beside her. When Kris let go, she didn't dare to locked eyes with him. Sehun held her hands and he pulled her away from him on that manner that's very obvious to everyone.

"Hyung! I see that you miss her." Sehun's face darkened and his grip on Chaerin's hand tighten. Chaerin noticed that, andshe immediately think of that thing that can make everyone's attention drown back somewhere. If she just run away right after she read Sehun's text, life would be easier.

"Oh yes! You're not wrong about that Sehun. So? You two are together now?" he asked. Sehun rolled his eyes and his blood boils in an instant.

"As you can see, yes we are. And damn! We're so inlove with each other!" he half shouted. Chaerin gulped her stuck up saliva on and she almost choke!

"Inlove huh?" Kris raised his brow and that's when Chanyeol came in and pulled Chaerin away.

"Oh yeah! I remember I brought a movie earlier and I'm just so excited to watch it! Chae! Go to your room now." he whispered that ordered to Chaerin and Kai, with Baekhyun and Joonmyun supported that awkward change of topic from Chanyeol. Sehun didn't protest, it's the best thing Chaerin has to do right now! Lock herself inside her room. 

Chaerin walk-run upstairs and everyone watch her. She never dared to look down and she slam her door in full nervousness.

Kris smirk and shook his head and he went back talking about his experience in Canada. The rest pretend to went back enjoying on their own businesses.

 

 

Inside the room, Chaerin buried her face on the pillow. And she's laying on her stomach. Can't this day get any worser? She heard someone knocking on her door. She shouted 'Who's that?' and later, she knew it was a raging on jealousness Oh Sehun when she open the door.

"Didn't you read my texts?" he asked in a rude manner. Chaerin rolled her eyes. She's not in a very good mood to deal with Sehun's s right now. 

"I even called you but you never answered!" he growled and sat at the corner of Chaerin's bed. He saw that it's a little messy and there's a lot of papers on the floor. Chaerin lay down on her stomach again.

"And... Kris hyung..... He's back." he lowered his voice. Chaerin face him and sighed.

"So what?" she asked him. Sehun raise his brow and chuckled in an insulting manner.

"I doubt why he went back here." he said. Chaerin almost laugh with what Sehun said.

"Ah! He's also the reason why you don't want me to go to Kai's party right? Because you always thought that I always have a secret feeling for him?" she asked. Sehun stood up and look at Chaerin with flaring eyes.

"It's not that! I don't want you to go because you are ing pregnant!" he half shouted. Both of them heard a loud gasp at he door and Chaerin almost had a breakdown when she saw that it's not close.

They both run and open the door. Chaerin's eyes felt like it went back. There's Minah standing with a very shock expression.

"U....unnie?" she called. Sehun just stand behind Chaerin and he felt like he can't even move a muscle.

"I.....I'm s....sorry.." Minah said and run downstairs. She heard her bidding goodbye to everyone and that's where Chaerin follow her in a not so obvious way. Sehun also realized that he's just standing there and not doing anything. He held Chaerin's hand and told her with his eyes to let her go. 

"B...but." she tried to protest but Sehun peck her lips and that made her somehow calm down. He hug her and she can hear his heartbeat going really crazy. She tighen her hug at him and he rub her back.

"It's alright. We'll talk to Minah noona tomorrow." he said. That's when Chaerin close her eyes and nodded.

 

Sehun stayed with Chaerin until she fell asleep. His eyes catch the time.. 12:48 am. He bet everyone was drunk, he can hear Tao literally howling at the backyard. Chanyeol's voice is so loud. He decided to leave Chaerin on her room and wnet downstairs. When he reached the rest, everyone is looking at him like he killed someone. Lay, who is so drunk threw his arms at him.

"What did you do to Chaerin?? Huh???" he smiled teasingly. Sehun look at him and Chanyeol shoved away Lay.

"Let's get this maknae wasted!!!!!" he shouted. The rest howl, Sehun tried to protest but Joonmyun and Kai are the first ones who actually forced him to drink. He later on, joined the rest when the alcohol struck his soul and heart.

Out of nowhere, Kris came beside Sehun and he would ask him delicate questions about his relationship with Chaerin. He'll ask him if he already took her ity because when him and Chaerin is in a relationship. he can freely touch Chaerin's s without her, protesting. Sehun's ears fired up with what he heard. Kris told him that he actually once ask Chaerin to have with him but she refused.

And then, that's when Sehun beat the hell out of Kris...

 

 

Inside the room, a clueless sleeping beauty continue to dream about her, chasing a white unicorn.

 

 

Tomorrow morning, some just woke up at the grass. Kyungsoo is the very first one who woke up and he's feeling really uncomfortable and sticky. As gross at it is, he even saw Baekhyun's puke on Kai's face, and Chanyeol's puke beside his head. He immediately run towards the bathroom and take a long shower. Wel,, he can just go up and borrow some of Chanyeol's clothes later.

Meanwhile, Chaerin decided to went out her room after showering and fixing stuffs. She's already wearing her uniform and a simple jacket. The only thing that lacks is school time. She gracefully went downstairs and noticed that it's a bit messy than the usual. She then walk inside the kitchen and was horrified to see bunch of alcohol bottles. She wonder where her brother is, oh! Maybe he's still sleeping. What time did they finished that mini reunion with Kris Wu? Maybe almost morning! Kris loves being drunk till dawn!

As she prepared herself a cup of milk and a toasted buttered bread. Her eyes then caught a familiar figure lying at the backyard.

"Luhan?" she asked herself. She run towards the backyard and to her big surprise, everything is a mess! The odor isn't so pleasant either as the smell of alcohols and pukes mixed up with the morning air, and the result isn't so good.

Kyungsoo went down from Chanyeol's room wearing his shirt and sweat pants whatsoever like that. He run to Chaerin when he saw her to tell her it's normal and fine, in case she's having some really complicated stuffs inside her mind right now, seeing her brother and boyfriend's body laying on the grass with a pukes all over.

"What the happened?!" she asked when Kyungsoo arrived. The latter explained everything as he realized that they drunk too much and all of them got wasted! 

Chaerin sighed and decided to wake everyone up, she ask Kyungsoo for help and he nodded. They both did their best to wake everyone up. Chaerin focused on Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun and Kai, while Kyungsoo woke up the rest.

When Chaerin saw her brother's pitiful but annoying state, she shook her head, suddenly wondering if Chanyeol is really the first born to the two of them. She woke him up, by squeezing his ears. Just like how their mother does it when he was young. Chanyeol instantly woke up, but headache struck to his head and he decided to lay down a bit, Sehun was woken up by a slaps on his tummy. Chaerin scoffed, is this the father of her lovely child inside her tummy?

When everyone was woken up, Kyungsoo, due to the pain inside his head, did his best to help Chaerin, as he was getting reaaly embarassed on what the hell happened last night. He prepared coffee with Chaerin and serve it to them. Sehun, not really wanting to help, lay at the couch, but when he saw Kris approach the kitchen, he stood up and run to Chaerin, but Chaerin pushed him away, he smells bad and a puke smell specifically. Kris doesn't smell like that though, so he was allowed to help, even though Chaerin was cursing every moment of it!

When they served it, Chaerin turned to nag on Chanyeol and the rest, but Chanyeol get the most nags. Chaerin left them there, since she still has class to attend. Sehun plan not to attend school, but at least, he take a bath, brush his teeth and almost emptied Chanyeol's expensive perfume from France. He took her to school.

"Chae?" Sehun called. They were on their way to the subway station.

"I'm sorry. I was irresponsible!" he said apologetically. 

"Do I still smell bad? Hey! Wait! I'm talking to you!" he run after Chaerin when he realized that she was on her way to the other side of the street. Sehun grab her arms so she face him directly.

"You wanna know why I am freaking mad?! Well, you just got wasted buddy! And I already told you that you are not allowed to drink that much! You promised!" she said. Sehun felt really guilty, and he didn't say anything beside 'sorry'. He reached for Chaerin's hands and was thankful because she turned down a little cool.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I..... I can't blame you with just like that. But Sehun, please stop that habit of yours that's whenever someone will pull you out for an alcohol drink, you won't say no. And got wasted just like them." she said calmly. Sehun carress her hands and he peck her forehead.

"I'm sorry. I promise, for the second time. And this time, I won't break it." Sehun said. Chaerin smiled and nodded. She can't get stressed out because she is pregnant and she can't let her child get stressed out too. She came to peck Sehun's cheeks.

"I love you." she said. Sehun heard an angel just said that, and lullabies and some angel orchestra played inside his mind. That always happens when Chaerin says the three very magical word.

"Nah! I love you more." he smiled. Both of them walk towards the subway station and towards the school.

 

 

Chaerin sent a text to Sehun, telling him not to go fetch her up. She has to made up some effective lies for that. All she wants is to spend time with herself, think this and that, and make a right decision. She went to Han River while the sun sets. Very ideal. She sat at the ground and spotted a lot of friends, families, and couples around. She grab her notebook to list down the things to do.

Just then, she started to talk to herself inside her mind. 

"I want to stop going to school because the doctor told me to stop going there. The environment won't suit my early pregnancy."  and she wrote that on her notebook. She stared at the sunset and some random people. She saw a kid playing with another kid like they don't have to think of tomorrow because everything is just fine.

"I saw kids playing here. They seems to be enjoying their childhood. I want my kid to be like that too." she wrote. She thought of random things and write random thoughts on her notebook.

"Sun sets. I want to make a final decision before it totally vanished." 

From there, she stared at the real world she's actually living in. She can feel like she can write a song that will top the music charts now, because she felt positive. Years and years from now, she wants her kid to sit here too and have a realization of a simple normal life that takes place everyday. She wants her kid to sit on her spot and feel that everyone loves him/her.

"I want my kid to look at the view I'm looking today, sit where I exactly sit right now and smile." 

Time and time passed and she can make a conclusion  inside her mind, at the same time, she made the exact decision she'll do very soon. She smiled at thank the positive aura from everyone. It's true she went to a right place. She have to face her true fears soon and be contented and happy with Sehun's love. She will risk everything for their child, and she will make sure to make him/her grow alright and healthy.

 

While walking downtown, she spotted a familiar woman walking acroos her. She stop on her pace when she realized that it's Minah. Minah spotted her too and she was a little shock. But she smiled anyways. Minah then, invited her to a nearby restaurant.

 

"How are you feeling Chae?" Minah asked worriedly. It's true she worries so much for Chaerin, but she can't believe what she heard from Sehun's mouth about Chaerin's sudden and young pregnancy.

"I.... I feel fine." Chaerin shyly said. She can't look directly to Minah's eyes and the latter understands it though.

"Eonnie... You've heard me and Sehun talking that night right?" she asked. Minah didn't denied and nod. She clutch Chaerin's hands and gave her an apolegetic smile.

"Yeah. I heard accidentally. I went out from Chanyeol's room, then, all of a sudden, what I heard was..... you being pregnant." Minah replied. Chaerin is on the verge of tears. She look up the ceiling to prevent a tear to fall.

"I'm so shock to heard that. I'm sorry." she said. Chaerin nodded.

"Eonnie. I....I'm sorry too. You became disappointed of me!" she said. Minah shook her head. No. Instead of the word disappointment, she was shock. 

"No I'm not Chaerin. I'm just shock. Imagine, you.... You're that ideal girl for real and you were responsibleon everything you do. I know you will be responsible of that.  Chaerin, you can talk to me." Minah said. Chaerin cry out of touch.

"Umma, Appa and Chanyeol doesn't know about this." she said. Minah nodded, she wants to understand what a teenage pregnant is, they all have hard times too and they struggle on telling their parents, and baby daddy.

"How about Sehun? How was he when you told him?" Minah asked curiously.

"I... Well, we had a little issue back then, but he... he supports me now." she doubtly said that last part. Minah look at her worriedly. To think of it, Sehun supports her by showing his concerns, but he never really showed his support in action. He protects her and the baby, sure! But did he ever went to take care of her when she had morning sickness? He did, once. But, it all ended there. Did he went with her at her daily hospital check ups? No. She look at Minah, and she's very afraid on what she had just thought.

"What's wrong?" Minah asked her.

"Eonnie. I'm scared." she said while trembling., She felt a chill on her spine and a tears on her cheeks. Minah calmed her down as she poured a drink of water for her. 

"What are you thinking Chae?" Minah asked. 

"I... I suddenly thought that he didn't goes with me in my daily hospital check ups. He supported me, really! But it's all just a moral support and that's it." she said. Minah nodded.

"I'm scared. I know he loves me, but what if, he's scared too? I only get my everyday strenght from him." Chaerin said. 

"You mean? You have doubts?" Minah asked. Chaerin nodded, but shook her head afterwards.

"I.. have no doubt about the two of us.. But I have doubts for the three of us, me, him, and the baby." she said. Minah talked about what would she do next and she told her the same thing she've decided earlier.

"I... I support everything you do Chae. I can't deny that you once made a wrong choice with Sehun, but your kid is never a mistake. Please always talk to me when you are having hard times. I promise I will even ditch Chanyeol and run to comfort you when time comes." she said. Chaerin smiled thankfully for a woman like her Minah eonnie. At least she can already talk about it with someone other than Sehun.

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello! It's almost been a year since the last time I've updated on this story and I want to APOLOGIZE for that action of mine. I don't have enough free time to think of the update and the story itself and I barely visit the site since I have a lot of things to do. SORRY!

Anyways, Sorry again for the typos I have made. If you don't LIKE IT, then it's fine, I won't force you to like it. But for those who actually reads and love this story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! CLICK THAT UP VOTE BUTTON FOR ME :)))))))

I also love to read comments so if you still have time, drop your precious comments at the comment box. :)))

That's all! HAVE A GREAT LIFE TO ALL OF YOU!!!