Chuseok and Meeting

Yin Yang Couple

Tomorrow morning, Chaerin woke up in a noise dowstairs. She can't really figure out what it is, but by the sound of it, it seems like her mother and father had arrived and they are excited for something. She decided that continue sleeping won't help, she's already wide awake because of the annoying noises, not to mention, her stomach feels like it's turning upside down. She close her eyes for a moment while stretching up, but when she sat up, her world just instantly turn around, then she run towards the bathroom and vomit. For her, having morning sickness is one of the most thing on Earth. She vomitted for some time and just sit down at the bathroom floor. Thank God bathroom is just beside her room. When she heard footsteps coming, she immediately get up, though her world is still spinning around, she wash her face, did her business and stuffs before going out.

"My darling!!! How are you? I miss you!!" her mother came into the picture and hug her while Chaerin is in the middle of the stairs. She hug back and her mother giggled.

"Hey hey! Did you just woke up? I'm really glad to see you again! God knows how much I miss you and your brother. Anyway, what's up with you huh? Did you get fat or is it just me?" her mother added and laugh at the end. She just smiled. Her father spotted them and squeeze her in. She almost didn't get a chance to breath, but hey! She misses her father too so she hug him back, tighter.

"God! Something doesn't look right here. Ah! I know! It's your weight isn't it?" her father joked. Chaerin's eyes widened, her father must be crazy madman. But that's slightly shocking for his father to notice that.

"Anyway! Since Thanksgiving is fast approaching, me and your mother decided that it should be great if we could actually spend this year's thanksgiving at Gangwon!" his father announced with a big smile face. Her mother has this, 'that is a surprise if you don't know' kind of thing in her face. Chaerin just sighed in reply.

"Wait, you're not surprise at all?! Is this really you Chaerin?" her mother asked. She fake a smile but frown. She has a line up check up for this next few days and Thanksgiving day is one of them. 

"No, it's just... it's really great I mean.... Wow! We're going back to Gangwon after skipping  five Thanksgiving there." she reason out. 

"We know that. But don't you think, going back to Gangwon would make you and Chanyeol have some peaceful and quality time together. It'll be so great!" her mother clapped her hands. 

As they walk towards the living room, Chaerin just continue to gulp hard. Their great grandmother's house at Gangwon is on the mountain. There were also no electricity there and it's all plainly country life 1900 style.That house was actually auctioned but, her father cancelled it because he realized that his grandmother's memories were still living there. His grandmother died right before Chanyeol even born. His parents, Chanyeol and Chaerin's grandparents lived in Canada for almost all their lives. But he's the only one who will visit this house.

"Can't we just spend Chuseok here?" Chaerin asked. Her father looked at her unbelievably. What is this kid talking about?! She's practically obsessed to Gangwon and now she's saying this?!

"Chaerin ah~~" her mother called but her father cutted it off.

"If it's about Sehun or anyone else, you can always see them. But this time, I've decided that we will spend Thanksgiving in Gangwon, whether you agree or not." he said in an upset manner. Chaerin became sad. She's very happy to be there, but things won't work out there with her pregnancy. 

"Umma! Appa!!" she called. Chanyeol suddenly came in the scene too. With that serious look on her face, she put her hands on top of her stomach. Maybe it's the time to tell them. Before anything funny could happen. She gulped, almost emptying her saliva inside . She felt nervous and sad, but mostly nervous. She has to tell them now!  Just when she was about to scream that she's pregnant, Chanyeol butted in.

"I got it! I got it! I'll bring the potable water for you. I'll put it in the galon to make sure it will fit for a week." he said. Chaeirn look at him, what?! Just what?!

"You know there's a mart that was built nearby already. I heard from Daehan ssi." her mother said. Her father look at her and he approach her.

"Look, Chaerin ah.. Chanyeol decided to give up thanksgiving with Minah ssi. You should too. I mean, you guys see each other everytime so being with them is just so accessible. But Gangwon, it's the pkace where you and Chanyeol practically spend summers and thankgivings. Wouldn't it be nice if we visit there again?" he said. Chaerin bit her bottom lip, it's not about Sehun, honestly!

"I understand. I'm sorry." she bowed her head. Chanyeol smiled at her and she smiled back. Their parents decided to go to the grocery to buy some things that they need to bring there. Chanyeol and Chaeirn was left at the house.

She decided to watch TV, and just relax. Chanyeol sit beside her. 

"Hey.. Can we talk?" he asked. Cherin turned off the TV and face her older brother.

"Sure. But if it's about the potabe water that you'll bring, I think, I will really appreaciate....." she was cutted off.

"No, No, it's absoloutely not about that." he said. 

"You know, last night.... It's... you know, I'm sorry." he said. Chaerin nodded, though, she doesn't really understand what really happened last night, when Chanyeol just came in to pulled her with him away from Kai's party. Sehun continue to call her, but she didn't answered it because she doesn't know what to say.

"It's been a really bad day yesterday. And, I know I got angry without explaining things. But you know, Kris... he;s really something!" he clench his fist. Chaerin saw Chanyeol's eyes turned dark, she sit closer to him.

"What happened?" she asked.

Chanyeol look at his sister, before the haunting memories from last night took place.

 

"Ey! Minah! Go grab Chaerin first, I'll go get some drink." Chanyeol told Minah, who's busily checking out the newly designed stairs. The latter didn't heard what he just said, she continue to take pictures of the stairs.

"Yah! Get out of there, stop ruining the perfect design of this masterpiece. Make out somewhere else." Minah shouted to the couple who's making out at the staircase. Chanyeol shook his head, Minah, is a interior design student, she has a very great obssession about something like, stairs.

"Minah yah.. Get Chaerin. We'll be having some shots with Kai." he said, Minah heard hm this time and turned to look for Chaerin.

While pouring drinks, for him, Chaerin, Minah, and Kai, Kris appeared out of nowhere. He has a in his arms and he's very proud to show it. 

"Yow! Park Chanyeol." he greeted. The latter greeted him back. Chanyeol look at the girl Kris is holding and he smirked.

"Ahhhh, new girlfriend?" he asked. Kris shook his head and mouthed 'No way.' to Chanyeol.

"Anyway, you go there first, let me talk to my bro here." he said to the girl, and the girl left.  Kris took the seat beside Chanyeol and he grab the drink Chanyeol had just poured originally for Minah. Chanyeol look at him, how this young man changed so much!

"Ah! How I miss going to this kind of parties. Kinda childish, but, what do you really expect from Kai right?" he said. Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed. What the is he saying? He used to organized Kai's party in the past, but what the hell happened now? 

"C'mon, don't say that. This is our favorite party of the year right? We're all looking for this." Chanyeol said. Kris scoffed sarcastically. Chanyeol got annoyed with that.

"Oh, isn't that Sehun and Chaerin? Look at them bro, they're going upstairs, who know what they would do huh? Sehun had a lot of drinks earlier." then he laughed. Chanyeol paused on what he's been doing. 

"Ah, what are you saying? Those two often spend time at a room together, but they're not doing something wrong." Chanyeol defended. Kris eyed him suspiciously.

"Hmmm. I wonder. A girl and a boy in a room. It'll be impossible if they just stare at each other right? Ah! I remember Chaerin and me when we were in my room, what a memory!" he said. Chanyeol look at Kris and his fist clutched.

"Chaerin has an amazing body you know. I can freely roam my hands around it, then she would moan my name again and again, like she wants to be fuc...." he didn't even get a chance to finish what he will say because Chanyeol threw a loud punch across his lovely face. Kris found himself at the ground, with a bleeding mouth.

"What the hell is your problem?" Kris asked. Chanyeol didn't respond but he just stare at Kris' face. This man changed a lot since going to Canada.

"Ahhh~ this is because of what I said to your sister right? But honestly, what can you do about that huh? She's a big bore. Imagine, I even beg her to have with me but she turned me down. Who would do that? Such a little who wants nothing but my ! Playing hard to get.." he murmured. Chanyeol threw another punch on Kris' face, until he can't count the punches he threw anymore. How dare he say this s into his face?! 

"You're a monster!!! You don't have any idea how much she cried over you and now you're saying this???!!!!" he shouted to his face. Kris just accept whatever punch he will throw. Until, Chanyeol stopped.

"Did you..... Did you ever love her?" Chanyeol asked. Kris didn't answered. Chanyeol then nodded. He can't stand breathing the same air as this ! It disgusts the hell out of him!

"I don't know how that small brain of you works! But you have no right to call my sister a ! Because you are!! YOU ARE!!!!!" he scream. Other EXO guys went into the scene to cut it out.

"Our friendship is a big joke. Let's end up our brotherhood today." Chanyeol announced and left.

 

 

Chaerin hold Chanyeol's hands and she smiled. Chanyeol look at her too and he noticed that she was about to cry. He pressed her hand softly. Remembering those times when Chaerin would cry her heart out for Kris, it breaks his heart into small pieces. That guy changed a lot since Canada, and he never dared to ask why is that so. Kris is a private person, he never open up, even to his friends.

"You know, I'm out of my mind last night. I need to call Kai and Sehun, I need to say sorry to them." he said. Chaerin nodded, it's the best things he can do right now.

"Oppa? Kris is... well, what if something happened when he's on Canada? I mean, we can't know everything and...." she was cutted off.

"Seriously?! Just what is this Chaerin? Are you taking his side? What the hell?! Are you, by any chance..... still inlove?" he asked. Chaerin paused. Wait, this is not what she's trying to say. If no one will take Kris' side, they will never know. She believes that everything happens for a reason and it's not just some bull belief. People who thinks it's some kind of joke doesn't reflect in life. She believe that behind Kris' strong and arrogant upfront, is a dark, chaotic story.

"Are you serious??!" she shockingly said. Chanyeol became pissed. Is she out of her mind? Kris became like that because he keeps on believing that there's no other person that can be more right other than him. He left Chaerin at the living room and left the house.

 

3 DAYS LATER.

 

Heavy rain started to pour down. Chaerin, being the class president, stand up in front with chalk on her hand. Before the holiday vacation, they should have come to an idea of what they will pull off in the incoming school festival. 

"Any idea?" she asked. She look at everyone, and they started to fidget. This guys, seems useless when it comes to this kind of things. She saw Ahn Doyeon, ting out with Sehun. When Doyeon's hand travelled under her and Sehun's desk, she threw the chalk on their area, and that hits Sehun's head.

"If flirting is the only thing you know then get out!!" she shouted, Sehun pushed Doyeon away. He don't want to stress out his girlfriend and their child. Why does this ty girl sit beside him anyway?!

"Aish! Why are you getting so pissed about?!" Doyeon asked as she pop a bubblegum. Chaerin rolled her eyes. She don't want to deal with her bulls now, they have some serious matter to discuss.

"Ah! Don't you guys think that a cafe is a good idea?" one of her classmate asked. Chaerin scoffed.

"What do you think this is? An anime manga? Class C is already doing it." she announced. She look at everyone and eyed them one by one. She has a certain idea in her mind but she also wants to hear what her classmates thinks.

"Su Ah? I'm sure you have a brilliant idea. Right?" she asked her bestfriend which stiffened.

"Wait, who told you that?" she asked. Everyone laughed. She shook her head. Who can contribute an idea? 

"C'mon, Jihyun? Ideas?" she randomly called. The latter look at her shoes and shook her head.

"I'm sorry Chaerin ah! I can't think of anything!!" she said. Her eyes then travelled to Sehun, who immediately look away. Her eyes narrowed. She then decided to blurt out her idea.

"Okay, how about a library guys? Let's make this room a mini library? Right? Fun huh?" she said. No one reacted for a minute but then, they all laugh their out. A mini library in a school festival? Who is she trying to impress? The school nerds? She look at everyone with disappointment. Su Ah noticed it and she made them all shut up.

"Okay. not a mini library then. If you think that it's a lame idea to laugh your butts off, why don't you tell your ideas huh?" she said. All embarassingly look down. True, Chaerin's idea is lame, but they can't think of anything good.

A hand was raised and he confidently speak out his idea.

"How about we turn this room into a club? I can DJ." Kai said. Oh right! A club? That is so Kim Jongin!

"No. Anything but that!" she object. Some protested, trying to explain the importance of living the young and dangerous life. She started to get annoyed. Kai looked at her with pleading eyes. She tried to win an eye contact contest but she failed. 

"No! We have to do a decent activity." she said.

"But it's decent!" Kai protested. The other people also did. They love Kai's party planning skills. But it's too liberated and rated.

"Any ideas?" she continue to eye Su Ah. She's always against Kai's ideas. Su Ah eyed Kai and she shook her head. She then stood up.

"How about a host club?" she said. Half of the girls immediately agree after screaming in happiness. Chaerin thank Su Ah's great strategies for this kind of things. 

"Host club it is then!" she immediately write it on the board but Kai protested, Sehun and Tao also did.

"Wait! Can't we just vote first? Why are you assuming that some lame host club will win?" Kai purposely despise Su Ah's idea, the latter stood up and approach him.

"Well that's because a stupid party club won't win! It's already decided." she hissed. Kai rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"As if that ty host club will make everyone enjoy? Right?" he high fived with Sehun and Tao. Chaerin is starting to feel her temper on it's boiling point.

"Oh yeah! Because people will like party s that will show everyone how stupid this class has decided on!!! You are not thinking!!" she fired back.

"What did you just say?! You're not really thinking aren't you? You are so full of youself and now........." they were cutted off by Chaerin raging in anger.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!!!!" Chaerin shouted. Everyone stiffened. Sehun was about to go to Chaerin to calm her down but Tao hug him, very scared of how Chaerin acted.

"Aish!! You're stressing the baby out of me.." she murmured. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. Did she just say 'baby out of me?' Wait, is she gonna confess? Or maybe she's too stress, that she can blurt it out accidentally. He stood up and all eyes turned to him. Chaerin also did.

"W....what.....what are you saying? W....what baby?... Hahahhaha! It's impossible..... You.... can't have a b....baby." he stuttered. Kai chuckled with that. Is he being serious? Chaerin is just mentioning some expression, why is Sehun acting this way? It's not that she is pregnant with his baby whatsoever..

"What?!" Chaerin asked with a crumpled and annoyed face. Sehun fake a laugh and clap. She's too stress to calm down. She may just blurt out about her pregnancy!! 

"Chaerin ah!! Calm down.. You... You can't get stress out...Hahahahaha!" he look at his friends but they're all looking at him weirdly. Then a chalk was thrown to his face again.

"I don't know what are you trying to say, but you can lessen the stress by shutting your mouth. Alright? Oppa?" she said and fake a smile afterwards.

"Okay! No party activities will be held! Therefore, host club activity it is!" she announced. Half of the girls cheered. Doyeon walk to Kai who has a slumped shoulders.

"Don't worry Oppa! I don't like host club either. Maybe we can go party later? Call me." she said. Kai did not pay attention to her. He's too depressed to do so. He loo at Su Ah, who's dancing cheerfully. Then he pointed out his finger.

"YOU!! YOU'LL SURELY PAY FOR THIS!" he cried. Sehun hug Kai and so does Tao. Chaerin look at them weirdly as if they were so depressed on the decision. 

"The meeting is over! Let's all have a great holiday!!! Goodbye!!" she announced. Everyone cheered.

 

 

"You can just agree on Kai's sugesstion you know?' Sehun said. They are currently walking towards the mall. Chaerin wants to look for a new outfit. 

"Ahhh.. Bringing up that again?" she sang. She pretended like she's not interested on what Sehun is saying. He annoyingly cling to his girlfriend.

"But Host club? Isn't that some kind of an anime manga s too?" he exclaimed. Chaerin pushed her bag to him.

"I don't get you anymore Sehun. You said that you're okay with whatever the class will decide on. But now, here you are, ranting about that." she said. She sighed deeply, then her hands travelled on her stomach. Sehun look at her.

"Ah! Earlier! How dare you blurt out that you have a baby in you huh?" he asked. Chaerin look at him with an irritated face.

"That's an expression Sehun. Everyone knows it!!! You're overeacting!" she said. She then continue to roam. Sehun followed her.

"But you still mentioned it! It's too risky don't you realize it?" he whispered. Chaerin pat his shoulders lightly.

"It's okay. If that worry you so much.. I'm sorry." she said. Sehun look at her and he lift her face.

"Let's be more careful alright? And don't stress yourself too!" he rub her cheeks and she giggled. He giggled with her too.

"Ahh~~ Look at this two, you think you're in a room?" a familiar voice startled them both. They look at it and Chaerin almost regret when she did. It's no other than Kris Wu. Wearing a fashion to die for, with an anonymous girl wearing some able in his arms.

"Kris hyung?!" Sehun exclaimed. Chaerin avoided his gaze, after that thing he said to her brother, and to her.

"Look at this cute little Chaerin clinging so much to this maknae." he chuckled. He showed them his another 'girlfriend' and introduce her to them.

"This is Choi Hana. Girlfriend. Jealous?" he eyed them both. Sehun scoffed. As if! That's the biggest joke he heard in his entire existence!! He look at the girl, tall, pretty, and y. (Imagine CLARA) Kris and her suit each other and if you look at them, they were a pair made in hell  heaven.

"Nice to see you again hyung. But me and Chaerin has some business to attend to." Sehun said and grab Chaerin's hand. Kris smirk.

"Ahh. I know a nice motel that you two can go to. It's a little expensive, but Sehun, I am sure you can afford it." he said. Sehun got pissed in an instant and he face Kris.

"Why is it that whenever we meet, you will say s? Is your brain not working for somethings? Just erted ones?!" he half shouted. They are starting to make a scene. Chaerin hold Sehun's arms.

"Yah! Sehun ah!!!" she called. He didn't look at her, instead he stare at Kris' intent glare. When that glare went to Chaerin, that is when Sehun lost it. A loud punch came across his face. Then, that's when they finally caught everyone's attention.

"Omo oppa!!!' the girl squeeled. Chaerin hug Sehun from the back. The father of the child inside her tummy. She pulled him away from that place. Aish! She's very sure that she can't show her face in that place anymore!!! She's embarass, yet, angry and what happened.

"Sehun ah!!!" she threw him at the side. They were on the mall's back alley, and she had no idea how did they end up there.

"What you did back there is unforgivable!!' she said. Sehun look at her and catch up his breath.

"He glared at you with that eyes!!! I want to pull out that eyeballs!!!" he said.

"Don't do that anymore!!! Our child might learn from it." she said. She then look at him and carefully rub his cheeks. 

"I know you're worried for me. I appreaciate that very much." she said. Sehun hum in reply. 

"If that jerk went near you, I'll kill him!!!' he announced. 

"Be careful on your words! Our child can hear you." she said. Sehun went back to normal and laughed.

"You're the one who's words aren't really nice." he said. She paused for a while, trying to deny it, but then she realized it the truth. They both laugh and Sehun decided to take her home before the heavy rain pours down again.

 


 

ORYT ORYT ORYT! Another update for each and everyone!! Whooooo! I hope you guys like it.. Soo, yeah, in this story, Kris is the bad guy.... or is he? Well, I'm not really sure if I will still continue t include Kris in this story. I kinda like how I made him here. Bad boy. 

Anyway, please leave a comment and please UP VOTE. Thank you!