Kai's Party

Yin Yang Couple

Evening arrives and Chaerin continue to search for a dress to wear. She continue to receive texts from different people, and most of them comes from her beloved Sehun, who arrived earlier than expected at Jongin's party. He's still trying to persuade her not to come with Chanyeol and Minah since party like that won't completely suit her pregnancy. She ignored it. telling herself that it's all gonna be fine, who knows when will be the last party she'll attend? She'll have a kid this exact time next year for sure!

"C'mon!" Chanyeol hit her face with his jacket, and she growl.

"What the ?! Don't you dare hit me again with your smelly jacket!" she walk behind Chanyeol while nagging him. He chuckled..., he doesn't really get it, she became  grumpy this past few weeks. He then smelled his jacket and pushed it at Chaerin's face.

"Urgh! God! So smelly!!! Did you even wash it?" she rolled her eyes. Minah snatch the jacket and smell it. It's not smelly, it's pure of perfume, a very manly and strong perfure that even Chaerin and the child inside her would totally hate.

"Gosh you two! Stop acting like cat and mouse. You're all grown up!" she laugh. Chanyeol imitate her but he ended up being punch in the stomach by that. Chaerin stuck her tongue out and if Chanyeol can just pull it until it fell out on , he will do it.

"Okay, Minah, of course you'll sit beside me. And that ugly monster next to you will suit herself at the back." he smiled fakely. Chaerin acted that it's a funny thing, but she throw herself at the backseat and immediately pushed the earphone inside her ears, just like that brat tennage girl usually does on family outings.

"Okay, everything ready! Let's roll!" Chanyeol cheerfully said. He first turn on the radio and change the music to a more lively song. But Chaerin doesn't like it, so she maximize the volume on her phone and just focus her ears on a more relaxing music. She checked up her phone and saw Sehun calling, she ignored it and closed her eyes.

Minah realized Chaerin having her little nap time behind. She tap Chanyeol's arms and pointed out Chaerin. He look at the rearview mirror and  smiled, he turn the radio down and just focus on driving. Minah look at Chanyeol while smiling..

"You really love her don't you?" she asked. Chanyeol didn't wipe that sincere and lovely smile on his handsome face.

"You have no idea how much." he replied. Minah look at Chaerin again and then to Chanyeol.

"You two were so alike in so many levels. You two were made like twins." she clapped her hands. Chanyeol sighed and his face turned serious. 

"3 pounds and 5 ounces." he said. Minah got a little confuse on that. She look at Chanyeol's serious face.

"I remember crying so hard when that baby's heart stopped beating for a while." he said. Minah understands what is this and where is this going She also can't believe what Chanyeol is saying.

"I was at the hospital. Ready for my sister to be born. I even visitted my mom at the delivery room some hour earlier. She said that she's so happy she'll give me a baby sister to play with. Then I said, 'Really? I thought you just had a stomach ache'. Then she laugh with my dad. Truthfully, I was excited then and there for my sister." he continued.

"Then, the baby was born, the doctor said. But there's a 10 percent chance she'll survive. I heard my mom crying, and I seems to understand everything... My sister will die!! My grandma cried too. I remember, I feel so sad and that's the first and only time I felt that." he sadly said.

"I prayed and prayed. I even remember not eating well that time.." there was a long pause before he continued. Minah can tell that he's preventing himself to cry.

"Then, my mom asked me, 'What should we name your sister?', then I think and think, what should we name this angel? I want her name to be Chanyeol too." he smiled. Minah smiled too.

"Ah! I know, let's name her Chaerin. It's like the girl version of my name, and I want my sister to have it." he said. 

"Then, we went to Canada to my grandparent's, for Chaerin's medication. I studied there until I was in grade school. The next thing I know is, yeah.. She's stronger than me now." he said. Minah saw Chanyeol's eyes spark, then she thought, it's so beautiful.

"When Kris, left Chaerin and broke her heart all in the same day, I was so furious. I never even want to see his face ever again! I thought that time.... 'Hey! Nobody has a right to hurt to my sister!!' Then the next picture that came to my mind is when I saw her being so red and small." He bit his bottom lip, trying to prevent any further tears to come out his face. Minah held his hands and she smiled at him with pure sincerity. Oh~~ Chanyeol being Chanyeol.

Meanwhile at the back, a smile formed on Chaerin's small lips. Her face is facing the view of the streets and she secretly thanked God for having Chanyeol around like this. He maybe very annoying at times, but she still loves him soo much!

 

 

Arriving at Kai's party is just plainly shocking. Loud booming of music ruled the place, Chaerin even saw a an empty bottle of big gin around. Some people were making out and God knows how sinful they are doing. Chanyeol went inside first, and he knows it's a big mess. He pointed Kai's childhood picture with a drawing on it,and he laughed. Minah push him and Chaerin follows. Chaerin's eyes were roaming, checking up how many people she knows in here. She knows a lot, and she even saw Ahn Daehyun who is obsess with Sehun. Daehyun saw her and rolled her eyes. She made a face.

"Yoh!!!! You guys came!!! C'mon c'mon, hey! Chaerin, you should totally drink now okay? You promised me last year remember?" and that's Kim Jongin, who is totally wasted. He showed up himself looking so drunk and with a half awake eyes. Chaerin thought.... did he just remembered the "promise" she made with him last year? For God's sake! She can't remember making that promise.

"Hey, Yeol hyung! Drink up okay? Hey where's Minah noona? you should drink up too. Hey hey! Give this people a drink! Chaerin, I'll watch you drink." he said. She awkwardly smiled, not really knowing how to refuse. 

"C'mon Chaerin, I brought this only for you. You will drink right? You promised me last year." Kai said like a child. That promise trigger Chaerin's mind and she cursed under her breath. Why did she made that kind of promise?

"Uhhh.... hey Kai, we'll catch up with other alright?" Chanyeol said, not really aware of what's happening between Kai and Chaerin. Minah, who's very amazed with the new design of the house's stairs didn't also happened to learn what's up with Chaerin. 

"Maybe later? I need to look for Sehun first." she said. Kai laugh and poured a glass of the alcohol for her.

"Look for him later. You drink up." he motion her to do so. Chaerin get the glass and purposely bumped herself with the man behind her, and she came to let the glass fall freely on the ground. Kai, push the man and Chaerin started to think of the next strategy.

"I can't really drink right now." she reason out. Suddenly, Sehun came in the scene with an angry face. He pulled Chaerin with her and left Kai shouting 'heyy!' behind. The two of them ended up in one bedroom that they don't know who owns. Chaerin embarassingly sat down at the bed and she look at her shoes.

"I'm sorry." she whispered. Sehun face her and lift up her face.

"I'm damn worried. I'm sorry." he said. Chaerin hug him and she kidd his hair. Sehun hug her back. 

"Did it hurt?" he check up her wrist and she shook her head.

"It doesn't hurt." she said and smiled. Sehun kiss her lips and she replied with his kiss with agressiveness. Sehun smiled through the kiss and he bit her bottom lip making it bleed a little. 

"I love you." he said. She felt it with his kiss, it's slow but very agressive. She's the one who pulled out after she felt lack of air and having a hard time ti breath. Sehun ended the kiss with a peck on her lips.

She kneel in front of her and put his face above her stomach. She held his hand and smiled. 

"My baby...." he muttered. Chaerin just let her hands ruin Sehun's awesome hairstyle by roaming it around.

"I can't wait for him to be born." he said. Chaerin agreed.

"Let's wait for a lot of months for that." she replied. Sehun kiss her belly and started talking to it. She admire it and felt happy that Sehun is being like this instead of partying with his friends downstairs, or drinking with some random poeple, or worst, getting wasted and have with another girl. Sehun is really being responsible by making her feel at ease.

After some time of talking, and Sehun, still kneeling in front of Chaerin, the door bursted open. They both look at it and saw a raging Park Chanyeol. Minah is behind him , trying to calm him down.

"Just what do you think you two are doing alone in a room?! Chaerin! Let's go home!!!" Chanyeol pulled Chaerin with him, but Sehun protested.

"Chaerin!!! Hey, hyung, what's wrong?" he ask. Chanyeol didn't stop, but Sehun kept on asking. The next thing Chaerin saw is when Chanyeol threw punch on Sehun's face. He looks so mad and frustrated. but because Chanyeol's hands were firmly holding her wrist, she didn't get a chance to run to Sehun. Minah, Chanyeol and her were finally downstairs. Kai, who's actually shock, tries to ask what's up. Sehun followed.

"Yeol hyung, everything fine?" Kai asked. Chanyeol faced him and hissed.

"Asked that mad man from Canada! He's a complete jerk!!!" Chaerin realized that it's Kris whom he's talking about. Sehun continue to block Chanyeol's way.

"Hyung. Please... just... I'll take care of Chaerin, let her go... she's hurt." he said calmly, trying to persuade Chanyeol to leave Chaerin behind and let him take care of her.

"No please! Just what are you trying to do with my sister in a room? Are you just trying to get in her pants Sehun?!" he shouted. Sehun was shocked, and so does every person there. They were the center of attention right now. Chanyeol bumped Sehun and pulled Chaerin with him, Minah followed, looking at Sehun and Kai apologetically.

 

 

 

"No! Just what the did you did there?! Sehun is just trying to help!" Chaerin reason out. Tears were threatening to fall for mix emotions inside her.

"Trying to help for what?! For taking your ity huh?!" Chanyeol snapped. Chaerin slap him and she cried. Minah chose to hug Chaerin and calm her down. She's pregnant for God's sake and feeling like this won't be good for her. Chanyeol look at Chaerin with pain in his eyes.

"I just ended up my friendship with my bestfriend to protect you and now you're going to do this?" he said. Chaerin felt guilt add up to her mix emotions. Minah cried with her.

"Yeol, please stop. Just please stop." she beg. Chanyeol avoid any of their gazes and prevent his turn to cry.

"Just go inside the car." he said gently. But when the two ladies didn't followed, he shouted.

"JUST GO INSIDE THE CAR!!!" and a tear fell.

The ride home was silent and no one dared to make any single sound. Chaerin is crying behind and Minah will look at her through the rearview mirror. Chanyeol kept a straight face on and drives.

Entering their house, everyone is still silent. Chaerin proceed to her room, leaving the two adults downstairs.

 

 

Minah look at Chanyeol, sadly. Then she came to hug him, and he cried. He just can't believe Kris would say things like that to Chaerin in front of him, and he's also scared of Sehun, becoming like Kris too. Chaerin is so precious to him, he can't manage to learn something bad will just happen to her. He hug Minah tightly and he cried, not really caring if he's wetting her hair and shirt.

Minah tried to hushed him.

 


A/N: Okay,. so hello! This is a short update and I just want you all to know that I tried real hard for this. Please leave a comment or Upvote. So, let me just explain things.... Chanyeol came inside the room, and he saw Sehun kneeling in front of Chaerin while facing her stomach. Let's just say that, he got the wrong idea, especially that those two youngsters were inside a room alone, together. And Chanyeol just feel very protective for his sister this chapter, because the memories of Chaerin dying when she was a baby refreshened to his mind.

Don't you just love Minah? She's that supportive kind of girlfriend and she loves both Chanyeol and Chaerin.

Sorry if I didn't put any more Sehun and Chaerin romantic moments.... Maybe next time. I'm still thinking of some effective moments for them. 

Sooooo~~~ that's all for now. I can't update imemdiately after this since it's summer in here and I don't want to just face my laptop all summer long. Please leave a comment and Upvote, it'll be so much appreciated. :) Thank you and HAPPY EASTER!