What?! I'm Pregnant?!

Yin Yang Couple

"Wait! You're saying that I have a person inside me?" she was shocked upon hearing the words of the OB GYNE Physician. The doctor nodded and guide her to sit down, Chaerin's eyes is as wide as an owl and she didn't even dare to blink, she can't just believe that this is freaking happening to her, she's just seventeen for God's sake and she's still treat as a baby of their family, the doctor took out something from her desk and showed it to her.

"This is the result." she said and explain all of the words written on it, but Chaerin just look at her with a shock expression written on her face. She still can't believe it, she wants to shout out at the doctor's face 'Are you ing Kidding me?! Cause this is not Funny!' but she has no strenght to do so, she knows that it's also her fault why she got pregnant.

"You're actually three weeks pregnant." the doctor added, Chaerin nodded and read the results of her pregnancy. The doctor gave her words of advice and after that she was told to go home and take a rest. 

Chaerin went out of that room, closing the door behind her while frowning. What would she do next? Shall she tell her parents or any of her friends? A lot of thoughts ran inside her head and she didn't even care about the weird gazes coming from the other people inside the hospital, why would a high school student in Uniforms came out that Room? That OB room for crying out loud! She sighed heavily and bit her bottom lip in nervous. She just can't believe that this is happening, it feels like a dream, but it's really not! This is the reality she have to face! She and her boyfriend have to face! 

"Shall I call that jerk?" she ask herself while staring at her phone, but she later on decided to just keep it for a meantime. She arrived at the Parking Lot and grab her bike and stormed towards her house, her beautiful and full of Love house.

She open the gates, closed it and lean in there. She had just found out that she's pregnant. There's a person living inside her now and she can's back out. It already happened and even though she wants to get back time, she can't. A lot of things happened and she's already carrying the child right now. She hit her head lightly and keeps on murmuring 'pabo' to herself. She maybe is, but she can't do anything about it now.

Once she stepped in the house, Chanyeol welcomed her with a big smile on his face. Chaerin was take aback on his brother's act, what the hell is wrong with this guy again?!

"Chaerin ah!! Your teacher Called, and guess what? You got the first rank at your school's Math Competition again!! Congratulations my Little bratty sister!! You're the best!!" Chanyeol hugged Chaerin and she willingly hug him back, they love each other so much and they often show their love towards each other. Chaerin is the girl version of Chanyeol, the happy virus and always laughing like idiot.But sometimes, Chaerin is more serious and she takes life more seriously than what Chanyeol does.

"Chaerin ah!! You're already here!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" her mother hug her and she hug her back. The two ladies went in the dining area and Chaerin was awed on how they prepared for this. There's a lot of food and there's a Cake and some decorations around.

"Umma, Oppa, did you prepared this for me?" she asked and act like hugging her arms. The two nodded and Chanyeol sat down at the dining seats.

"What are you waiting for? Let's dig in!!" he shouted, Chaerin nodded and both she and her mom also eat.

After eating, their Father arrived with a Cake in his hand, also congratulating her, he had just come from work. And Chaerin knows that he has a very tiring day, so they just all rest and decided to eat the Cake Tomorrow morning, all together. Well, she's currently in her room now, staring at the sky, there's no stars and it seems like it will rain any time soon, but she still enjoys the view, the view of their neighborhood. She changed her uniform in a white loose T shirt and a mini skirt that almost shows her . She's wearing her bunny sleepers. Tomorrow, she will see Sehun again, and she will make sure that they can talk about them. She close her eyes while leaning her head, she just thought of how Sehun will react when he learned of her pregnancy, will he be get shock? Happy? Or he will just ran away and forget about her?

It's nine thirty and she's fighting that urge to call Sehun, because minutes will pass she knows that he will give her a Call. She's not just ready to talk to him, because she might blurt out about her pregnancy. She wants to talk about him to him personally, so even if Sehun calls, she will not answer it. She removed the battery of her phone and decided to get some sleep.

 

"Chaerin ahhhhh!!" Chanyeol's voice can be heard in the entire house, Chaerin didn't even flinch to sleep, so Chanyeol decided to get in her room and just carry her towards the Dining Room, thing that he always does, when Chaerin doesn't wake up.

Chaerin woke up and she's already in front of the dining table, there's her parents and her brother eating peacefully. Chanyeol chuckled once he saw his sister woke up. Their mother pushed a plate at Chaerin's direction.

"Chae! Wake up now Honey! School will be in an hour." she said gently. Chanyeol grab her fork and get a piece of cake and put it in front of Chaerin's mouth.

"Ahhhhhh?" he said, Chaerin eat it without any hesitation and Chanyeol ended up feeding his sister, he didn't even eat well, because of what he did. Chaerin took a bath, brushed her teeth and fix herself and get ready for school.

Chanyeol and her is now on their way towards the subway, Chaerin is still on that state of thinking about her pregnancy, she wanted to tell Chanyeol so badly, but it'll be very complicated and Sehun will be beat up so badly once she said so, so she just stayed quiet the entire time on their way to school.

"Anything wrong?" Chanyeol asked, Chaerin immediately shook her head and smiled. She don't want him to notice but her act is the one who will give clues at him.

"Oppa! Sehun will walk me home after school, we will have some ramen too." she announced. Chanyeol nodded, obviously happy of that fact that one of his bestfriend is happilly inlove and dating his sister.

"That's great! Seems like you and Sehun is in that state of being lovey dovey to one another huh?" he wiggled his eyebrows and he laughed, Chaerin nodded cheerfully.

"Yes, Yes we are." she replied. But she later on frown again, thinking of how Sehun will react on her big news.

 

They arrived at School, thirty minutes before the actual start of the School hours. Chaerin sat up at her seat at their room and felt something on her stomach, she feel like she will throw up anytime soon, so she immediately run towards the CR. After that, she wipe and felt like her world is spinning around, she will collapse anytime soon, so she sat down in one of the cubicle and locked it. She lean her head and the walls and closed her eyes. It's still spinning around and she fight the urge of collapsing.

"Not now please." she whispered to herself. She just closed her eyes until the dizziness left her. And when it did, it's already time for their next Class.

She's walking towards her Classroom and saw that the students were all going crazy and stuffs. It seems the professor isn't still around, she entered the Classroom and didn't even lingered her eyes around, she sat down at her seat and sighed deeply. She suddenly felt a warm body hugging her from behind and that person blew an air on her ears, she face him and he peck her lips.

"Whare have you been?" Sehun asked. Chaerin gulped and immediately think of some lies.

"At the Faculty. Our English teacher asked me to do something." she said, Sehun nodded and sit at the seat in front of her, he face her and smiled again, Chaerin nodded her head awkwardly.

"Congratulations! You made it to the top again! My Chaerin is really the best~~" he sang. Chaerin nodded thankfully.

"Thanks." she muttered, Sehun then carressed her cheeks.

"What's wrong huh? You look uhh... pale. Are you sick?" he asked and checked her temperature, Sehun's eyes widened when he realized that she's burning sick.

"Whoa! You're sick!!" he said.

"Nah! Me? Sick?! I'm fine, no need to worry." she said sarcastically. Sehun grab her hand and pulled her outside their room towards the Clinic, but she protested and manage to get out from his grip.

"No! Uhhh, I mean, I can manage, there's no need for me to go to the clinic." she said, Chaerin thought that if she went to the clinic, the school doctor might learned about her pregnancy, she don't want anyone to know. 

"But, you're sick! You can't just sit down at the class and study." he whine, he continue to pull her but she just stand still.

"No, Sehun." she said seriously. Chaerin then thought that it's better if Sehun will get acknowledge that she's carrying their child inside her womb.

"C...Can we talk?" she asked, not looking on his eyes, Sehun look at Chaerin.

"We're talking." he said sarcastically, but when Chaerin look at him seriously, he just followed her.

They both ended up facing each other at the rooftop, Chaerin is leaning at the wall while Sehun is standing in front of her. She thinks of two possibilities, Sehun will decline and run away. She will be left alone and she have to face this challenge in her new life alone, by this way, she knows that it will somehow show if Sehun really loves her, the second possibility is that Sehun will accept it, and he will help her, take care of her and love her endlessly. And they will face this together, and with that Sehun will prove that he truly loves her.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked, locking her eyes in her figure. Chaerin look up to him with a serious face.

"Chae, this is so unlike you, why so serious?" he asked again, he can't help but to get curious on what she's about to say.

"What is it yo...."

"I'm pregnant." she blurted out. She didn't breath when she said that, Chaerin wants to peek at Sehun's reaction, but she can't! What if he's shock? Well of course he's shock,who wouldn't? 

"You're what?" he asked obviously in a very very very shock manner, Chaerin then gain strenght to look at his face, he peek in her one eye and saw that Sehun was beyond shock, she can't explain how does he looks, if he's happy, sad, shock, well, yeah, he's shock, but she can't really tell if he's happy or wants to run away.

"I said I'm pregnant." she said again, in a more firm way. Sehun's jaw drop and he look for some more explanations at Chaerin's eyes.

"We had right? Don't be so shock." she said. Sehun lowered his head and avoided Chaerin's gaze.

"Yes, yes we did." he said and nodded, he later grab his hair in frustration and ruffled his hair in a harsh manner.

"AISH!" he kicked an invisible rock and shouted. Chaerin was shock on his reaction, she just can't simply believe that he will act this way, obviously, he don't want this to happen, she too, she don't want this stuff to happen. She just watch him and she teared up, watching Sehun become this frustrated really kills her, does he don't want the baby? She covered to prevent herself from crying too hard.

"Damn this life!!!" Sehun shouted. He look at Chaerin and saw her crying, he just watch her and stand still.

"You know, having a kid isn't bad. But in our age, do you think, our parents can even accept this? I don't think so." he said and went out the rooftop, leaving Chaerin screaming his name.

 

She's sad. It's been five days since she acknowledge Sehun about her pregnancy, he didn't even mention about it, even just once. He's still shock. Chaerin didn't even pay attention to Sehun now. She's been thinking of confessing to her parents about it, raise the baby by her own and maybe move to States to her grandparents and just study there. She ask for a sign, if Sehun doesn't talk to her until this day, then, she will tell her parents about her plan.

It's Gym Class and it's dawn, their last subject for the day. Chaerin is on her PE uniform and she's just waiting for Sehun to approach her, she purposely sat alone at the bleachers and just wait for Sehun, she watch his every move, he seems happy, like nothing happened. Her classmate, Ahn Doyeon, the girl who has a very big crush at Sehun approach Sehun, Chaerin was beyond surprise when she saw that he's so clingy to her too, he's flirting back. Doyeon wipe his sweats and he doesn't even protest about it, Chaerin stood up from the bleachers and she stormed towards the two but Su Ah prevented her.

"Hey, come with me now, I need to pee!!" she said and pulled Chaerin away. Chaerin is waiting outside the CR.

"Yeah. I'm done now. We can go." she said, they arrived at the Gym and the teacher is already there. It's Volleyball time, and they have to play. Chaerin isn't really good at this, but Su Ah is the best player. She's a little thankful, they all went to their respective places and started the Volleyball game. Su Ah is purposely covering Chaerin while Do Yeon keeps on hitting the ball towards Chaerin's place, the girls play first and the boys play later. When Doyeon's team mate hit the ball towards Chaerin's, she willingly hit the ball with all her might. She successfully hitted it but she hurted her arm for some reason. She just gulped and act like there's nothing wrong. Her back is starting to hurt too, she's very sure that this is a part of her pregnancy.

"Chae! The ball!!" Su Ah shouted, but her arm hurts more. A tear formed in the corner of her eyes, and she still managed to hit the ball, but it ended up falling at the net. It's almost time and their team loses. Chaerin started to blame herself, she walk at the bleacher with Su Ah.

"It's fine, you did good." she patted her head, her pther classmates also did the same to her. She gulped her water and look at Sehun's direction. He didn't even care on checking her up. He's usually giving her a bottle of juice or something after her game, but this time, Sehun acts so cold. She bit her bottom lip and run towards the CR to cry, she even locked the whole CR to make sure that no one will come in. She's hurt! And never in her wildest dream she ever thought that Sehun will act like this to her.

She went inside the Gym and towards her bag, she's alone in that area and she still has some random thoughts inside her mind, base on Sehun's acts, he has no plans on paying atention to her right now.

"It's gonna be alright baby. I will give you a better life." she said. 

Sehun is always watching her. It hurts her to see her crying, and he knows that he's the reason behind it, he saw her wipe her tears and he bit his bottom lip, what he acted towards her this past few days is a selfish thing to do. Did she already told her parents? What's her plan? H eknows he's not part of it! He's been a jerk and he wants to shoot himself right now. He stood up and walk towards Chaerin's place, he saw her gasp and he pulled her arms.

"Aw! Sehun, it hurts!!" she shouted, they're currently at the empty hallway and he face her, he hug her without wasting any time,a nd he cried on the crook of her neck.

"I'm s..soryy, I'm a coward. I got scared!" he said between his sobs. Chaerin didn't hug him back.

"Yes you are!" she firmly replied. Sehun hug her more tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry!!" he pleaded.

The both of them is once again at the rooftop, sitting with each other and watching the sun goes down.

"I've been really cold to you lately, some even asked if we broke up already, but I keep on shooking my head. You don't know this, but I always have my eyes on you, I'm really worried, for us. We're very young and we're just starting our school year. But today, I realized that if I don't talk to you, I might lost you, I don't know, I just have this strange feeling inside of me. I'm really sorry, I got scared and I don't know what to do, I want to just run away but when I think of you, I just can't. Chaerin ah~~ look at me." he said and held her hands.Chaerin hesitate to look at him, but later on followed.

"I love you, let's face this thing together. We will raise the baby well okay?" he smiled, Chaerin didn't give him a reaction.

"You should say that earlier." she muttered. Sehun got confused.

"W...what?" he ask.

"I actually saw you flirting with Doyeon earlier, you do know what I told you about her right?" she said. Sehun nodded.

"She approach me first, and honestly...." he cutted off what he's about to say.

"I want to get my mind off to you, I'm sorry." he kissed her temples and she rolled her eyes.

"Not that fast." she said. Sehun frown.

"Please.. I really do, from now on, I promise to take care and love you more." he said.

"No you're not, you keep on flirting every now and them, do you think I don't notice that?" she hissed, Sehun hug her and kiss her cheeks a multiple times.

"Stop kissing me, it won't solve anything." she said, Sehun pouted.

"Sehun ah? Promise me you'll be here with me, and we'll face this together." she look into his eyes and she saw the softness of his stare, full of love and full of promise.

"Yes, I promise not to let you stand alone. I love you Chaerin ah~~" he said. Chaerin lean in closer to him, while he's hugging her. He peck her lips and muttered sweet words to her.

They make up that fast and Sehun promised to be a responsible future father and boyfriend.

 

 


Hello:) How's the very first Chapter? Thanks for the five Subscribers I have in this story. I hope it raise in the near future :) Please spread this story to your friends. I'm hoping for the raise of views. So, this story is base on the story, Jenny Juno, but in a more twisted way. But I still hope that you will like it :) Okie ? Please leave a Comment at the Comment box and tell me what you think :) Please also subscribe and Support. That's all, and sorry for the typos. I'm panicking when I'm typing this.