The Ex Boyfriend

Yin Yang Couple

Chaerin meet Su Ah at the school gates, and what can she say, Su Ah looks really pretty as ever and she can't really deny that fact. Today, they were going to paint whatever s they want to paint. She didn't assigned the partnerings and she was luckily partnered to Jihyun, her other friend. Su Ah was partnered with Kim Jongin and what pissed the hell out of her, is Sehun was partnered with Ahn Doyeon, the ies girl she ever know. On that day, Sehun tried to protest, but the teacher just shrugged off his presence right there. Finally, Su Ah saw her and she came to hug her bestfriend.

"Chae! Thank God you're here, did you know, Jung seosaengnim passed by and he stare at me like he will eat me. That guy is a psycho e." she whine. Chaerin is obviously looking at her crazily, before patting her back for some comfort, if she needs one.

"Yah, today is the day we're gonna do the painting right? So? Are you alright now after you screamed at your pillow last night? I mean, it can't even make you feel better at all." Su Ah said. Yes, that's right, she's at Chaerin's home last night. Su Ah decided to accompany her just to make sure she didn't kill herself because of Sehun-Doyeon pairing.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna do bulls on that Art class again." Chaerin snapped. Su Ah chuckled.

"Oh, did I even told you that you're very sensitive this past few weeks?" she said. Chaerin paused from walking, she absoloutely know why though, it's part of her pregnancy. Su Ah seemed to noticed it, she's right there again, being sensitive maybe?

"Chae?" she called. Chaerin faked a smile and held Su Ah's hand. They both walk towards their classroom, but before that, Chaerin made sure that she looks well, because she had just had a morning sickness minutes ago, so she stormed towards the bathroom.

"Hello people!" Su Ah shouted from the door, all of the students look at her then greeted her back. Sehun was there and he knows that Chaerin will be together with Su Ah, but where is Park Chaerin? 

"Su Ah? Where's Chaerin?' he asked. Su Ah told him that she's in the bathroom doing her business. Sehun frown, what business like 'business-business'? Okay that doesn't make any sense now. He'll just wait for her beautiful girlfriend to arrive.

Minutes later, Chaerin finally arrived, wearing her pink sweater which was originally gave by Sehun, it's a cold weather that's why she's wearing one. Everybody does wearing a sweater actually. Anyways, Sehun's eyes were locked on the newly arrived girl, she looks really sweet, and err.. pale.

"Chae!" Su Ah and Miyeon hug her and she cheekily walk towards her seat. She felt Su Ah sat beside her and they started to chat and gossip about things.

"Chae! After our class, can we go at my dad's shop at Apgujeong?" Su Ah asked. Chaerin agreed, she miss Su Ah's dad, he's that funny man that make her laugh her out. 

"Alright! And, let's do the shopping after that, we have to pick our outfit for Jongin's party right? Chayeol oppa will be there too? Oh My God! I need to buy some pretty outfit." Su Ah giggled, yes! She has a big crush on Chanyeol, though she knows that he's in a long time relationship with the former school queenka Kwon Minah.

"Aigoo. You know last night, he offered me a drink? He chat with me too, Gosh!" she squeeled a little. Chaerin patted her bestfriend's back.

"Alright, alright. We all know here that you have this soft side to my brother." she said. Su Ah acted crying.

"Not just soft side Chae, I like him since kindergarten." she said. Chaerin knows it, because she's her bestfriend for more than a decade. Suddenly Sehun appeared behind Chaerin and Su Ah get it. Chaerin waved to Sehun 'hi'.

"What are talking about?" he asked. Su Ah already left them two alone. Sehun then sit beside Chaerin.

"About Jongin's party. I thought I shouldn't come because you know how Jongin's party is. But he's begging me to come, and with the help of Chanyeol, I think I should try coming too." she said cheekily. Sehun isn't really fond of that idea, he knows all of his friends will be there, including Kris, Chaerin's ex boyfriend. He wants to beg and cry to Chaerin not to come, and it's not good on her pregnancy.

"You're coming too right?" she asked. Sehun nodded. Chaerin noticed how Sehun's face went gloomy. She lightly pinch his nose and raise her eyebrow.

"Hey~ What's wrong?" she asked. Sehun shook his head and fake a smile. He doesn't want Chaerin to see the real reason, because it's childish and Kris is one of his bestfriends.

"Sehun, tell me what is it?" she asked, cause she can't really avoid Sehun's sad eyes, more like worried eyes. She don't have any idea what's up with him.

"Chae, can you just not attend that party, I'm damn worried. You know, when you get drunk, you don't even know what you're doing, I'm very sure that that party will have a lot of drinks. And I'm very sure that there will be overflowing drinks there." he said. Chaerin smiled, getting really flattered on her boyfriend's concerns about her.

"I won't drink Sehun. Especially now that I'm pregnant." she whispered the last part very weakly. Sehun hush her and patted Chaerin's cheeks.

"Okay, how about this? Let's just not go to the party and let's just have a date." he suggested. Chaerin pouted, she disagree on that idea.

"Oppa? Let's just go okay? I don't want Jongin to get upset." she pouted. 

"No he won't. I'll just say to him that you're not feeling well and I have to take care of you." he pleaded. Their teacher came and told them to go to their respective seats. Sehun gave her a quick peck on the cheeks and told her to think about it.

 

ART CLASS.

"Okay everyone! All of you should paint everything you want to, you can paint wherever you want within the vicinity of our school. You can paint, people, place, animal and stuffs.So? You may now leave the room and start." she annunced. Chaerin started to hate her teacher on this subject cause it feels like she's always in favor of Doyeon.

The students started to leave the room, Jihyun and Chaerin too, though she's eeying Sehun and Doyeon. If she saw one mistake, she will totally stormed towards them and slap the hell out of Doyeon.

"Sehunnie! Let's go there!!" Doyeon pulled Sehun and they both run away. Chaerin saw that they run towards behind the building and she scoffed hard. Jihyun rub her back.

"Do you want to check out on them?" Jihyun asked. Chaerin feels like a possessive girlfriend, so she just let them.

"No Jihyun, let's just start painting." she said. They choose the open field, with the volleyball team practicing. Chaerin happilly take out her newly brought brush and started painting on her canvas.

"Jihyun? Are you going at Jongin's party tomorrow?" she asked. Jihyun nodded and she said that she's really excited since Kris will be there, Chaerin's eyes widened. That's it! That's why Sehun is asking her not to go, it's because Kris Wu, will be there. She sighed, nobody knows that she and Kris had a relationship, nobody except EXO and Su Ah, of course Chanyeol knows that, as he's the one who punch the hell out of Kris by breaking Chaerin's little heart.

"K...Kris? How'd you know he'll be there?" she asked Jihyun. Jihyun rolled her eyes in a playful way.

"You don't know? I thought you're friends with EXO?" she asked. Chaerin shook her shoulders, she doesn't have any single idea.

"Kris arrived yesterday. And his picture yesterday with his hot airport fashion was posted at the bulletin board. I'm really thankful that some of Kris's fangirls posted it there." she giggled, she acted giggling too, but she doesn't like the idea of Kris being back here in Korea. She didn't see him since he graduated two years ago. And she's freaking nervous. The last time Chanyeol checked her, asking her about Kris, she said that she already talked to him and she's cool with him now. But she really didn't. She just don't want Chanyeol to get worried. After Sehun confessed his long time love to her, they became a couple, but don't get her wrong, she also like Sehun so much back then, though he's one of the most known playboy in the school.

"Chaerin, are you alright?" Jihyun asked, when she noticed that Chaerin is spacing out. Chaerin quickly give her a nod and smile. 

"Look, let's include the volleyball players on this." she said. Jihyun smiley agreed.

They noticed everyone playing happilly, and Jihyun is beyond happy since one of the players is her big crush. Chaerin can't help but to feel happy for her friend. 

Minutes later, they both saw Doyeon and Sehun happilly talking to each other. Chaerin can feel her blood boils slowly. Jihyun look at her friend and gulped. They saw Doyeon playfully punch Sehun's arms. Chaerin raised her brow and grab Jihyun's arms.

"C'mon, let's follow them." she said. 

They saw Doyeon obviously acting cute to Sehun, and what pissed Chaerin the most is when Sehun enjoys it. They hide behind the big shrub just behind Sehun and Doyeon, they can clearly hear what they're talking.

"Oppa? Are you going to Kai's birthday?" she asked. Chaerin rolled her eyes. Kai is Jongin's nickname exclusively for his close friends, and Doyeon isn't even close! She heard Sehun hum before chuckling and Doyeon punching his arms playfully.

"Oppa! I'm serious here." she giggled, a flirty giggled. Jihyun mouthed , 'what the ?' to Chaerin, the latter shook her shoulders and hush her friend.

"Of course I'm going." he said and laugh afterwards. Chaerin  wants to ing kick their faces.

"Yeah! How about your girlfriend?" she asked. There was a long paused before Sehun answered. Chaerin and Jihyun both anticipated his answer.

"No she's not. She can't. There's a lot of things she has to do." he said like it's all nothing. Jihyun raise her brow at Chaerin, but she rolled her eyes.

"Really?! She won't be there? How come she allowed you to come?" Doyeon asked in a high pitched tone. 

"Because she knows Jongin and me are best of friends." he replied coolly. Okay, their conversation is getting really weird. Sehun keeps on making up stories.

"Oppa? Since Chaerin isn't around tomorrow? Do you want me to be your girlfriend? Even just for one night?" she asked, that's when Chaerin felt her blood, she was about to stand up when Jihyun grab her arms.

"Don't you wanna know what will be his answer?" she mouthed. Chaerin calmed herself down, thou, she really can't. Another long paused can be heard.

"It'll be called cheating you know?" he said sarcastically. Doyeon laugh too.

"No, I mean she's not even there.." Doyeon run her index fingers on his chin, Sehun was about to push her when a deep and clear flashback struck his mind.

 

It was the day Sehun confessed his love for Chaerin, they were already an item that day and Sehun's happiness overflow his heart. He's at Chanyeol's room and Chaerin's room is just beside it, she actually don't know he's there since he wants to surprise her, that when she open her eyes, he will be there. Sehun fix his shirt and walk outside Chanyeol's room. He hesitated to enter at first because of nervousness. He then decided not to knock and just decided to walk in. He was grinning like an idiot because he can see that she's sleeping under the blankets, with her feet shown. He thought that's cute!

He started to approach the slepping figure, and when he did, he slowly sat down at the edge of her bed. Sehun is still smiling from ear to ear. He then started to peel the blanket that's covering her body, but to his shock, he saw a dried tears on her cheeks, he ended up to her chest and saw that she was hugging a frame. He slowly pick it up and his heart almost drop on the floor.

It's Kris. His hyung, his bestfriend, the one that he respect the most. Why the hell is she hugging his picture?! He look at Chaerin's sleeping face in shock, in horror! Is she, by any chance, still has this feeling for him? He thought that she already moved on for a very long time and he can see that whenever someone mentions Kris name, she will just laugh it out or shrugged it off. 

Sehun placed the frame at her side. He roam his eyes around her room. It's the very first time he step in there, and he saw that the room designed in a very Chaerin-like taste. There's his picture in her night stand but that fact that it's Kris' picture she's hugging makes him doubt her. 

Right after that day, Sehun can't help but to feel this little doubt on Chaerin's love for him. Because he's been thinking for quite some time now that she still has this feeling for Kris. Lucky for himself, because he got Chaerin pregnant and she's now carrying their child inside her.

 

"You know, you've been acting really flirty. You know I can't do that." he said and get up. He dust off his pants and scoffed at Doyeon.

"Even if you go, I won't be pleased seeing your presence there." he added. 

Chaerin and Jihyun mentally clapped their hands and saw Sehun walking out, leaving Doyeon screaming his name. The two girls silently high fived. They immediately evacuated the place and went back to the field, while laughing their asses off. They then proceeded towards their original place and started finishing their painting.

 

The teached finally dismissed them and Chaerin is so excited because she, Su Ah and Miyeon will be having a little shopping at Myeongdong. She found Sehun fixing his things on his bag and Jongin and Tao are waiting for him, while leaning against the wall, Gosh! This guys are hot, but Sehun is hotter. She told the girls to wait for her at the school gates. She then slump her bag at her back and stretch up. 

"You better not go tomorrow." she stumbled back on that voice. It's Doyeon with a threatening stare. She felt the back of her spine in pain. Doyeon smirk and left her there, Sehun, Jongin and Tao immediately ran towards her and Chaerin can feel her back slowly breaking. What the ?! Sehun started to rub her back, and that made her calm a little.

" you Ahn Doyeon!" he shouted irritably. Jongin and Tao silently cursed Doyeon and help Chaerin to walk. 

"You fine now?"Sehun asked as they reached the school gates, they saw Su Ah and Miyeon and they ran towards them. 

"Sorry girls, I don't think Chaerin can..." he was cutted off with Chaerin, she can walk by herself now, Sehun's touch and little massages is a big help for her to feel relief.

"No, let's go now guys. But I let's make it fast." she said, suddenly getting worried for her baby inside her. She have to go to the hospital after shopping with this two.

"No Chae, you can't." Sehun protested.

"Chaerin, it's better if you just rest at home. We'll walk you home, besides I also want to spend some time with Chanyeol hyung. It's been a very long time." Tao sang. Jongin just nodded without saying anything.

"Me too I miss that hyung." Oh! That was Jongin speaking. 

"No, I have something to buy too.You should go to Oppa and I promise I make shopping fast." she said. Sehun sighed. Chaerin walk and pulled her friends with her. They all walk away leaving the three guys.

 

The girls did what they need to do, visitting Su Ah's dad shop, then shopping at different shops. From make up to dress to accessories. They eat afterwards and Chaerin immediately went to the hospital, she beg her doctor to come to see her, and luckly, she agreed.

"Seosaengnim!" she called when she barged in inside her office. The woman held her chest in shock, Chaerin bowed in apology.

"What made you call me in this such time and why are you in a hurry?" she asked. Chaerin run after her breath first before telling her what happened.

"S...seosaengnim, I... I got pushed. My back hit the edge of the desk and I suddenly felt a heavy pain on my spine." she muttered.

"Look, before you proceeded to your story, just please remember what I told you last time. I told you to stop going to school right? It's not good for the baby." she sighed befor proceeding to another nags on her.

"I made a promise to you because I know that you're a nice kid. And you can also tell it to your parents in a right time, because you're a teenager. But, Chaerin, you really should stop going to school, see what happened?" she said. Chaerin sighed.

"Seo..seosanegnim? You're not gonna tell my mom aren't you?" she asked with wide eyes.

"I never want to ruin whatever your plan is. But don't you think it's time for you to tell your mother?" the older woman asked. Chaerin became very nervous, this woman is front of her is her mother's best bud, also known as her sister. 

"But seosaengnim.. I'm scared." Chaerin confessed. The doctor sighed deeply and look at her sister's only daughter.

"You tell that to your baby father and you should immediately tell it to both of your parents." she said.

"I will run some test to you now alright?" and that's when they did some test and made sure that Chaerin's baby is safe. Thankfully, her back pain is just one of the symptoms of her pregnancy. Chaerin then walk out of the hospital with big relief. She will make sure to start avoiding Ahn Doyeon.

Well, that day ended as it is. Chaerin is still nervous of the things that will happen in the near future, there's no way she can get out of 'The Situation' because it's already there. Abortion never crossed her mind, it's not a good thing to do and it will never be! She knows it will never be normal again, her life already changed the day she got pregnant. It will never be easy, it will never be like 'Hey Mom, I'm pregnant, so I should stop going to school now'. There will be consequences in everything.

She sighed, a breath deep within her is just really heavy, she can't even stop thinking about Sehun. Then Kris came back now. It's not that she still love Kris, it's just, the pain he gave her is just plain deep. Okay, maybe she still has this very little feeling for him, but she loves Sehun now, she loved Sehun more when she got pregnant.

Chaerin didn't notice that she's now in front of her house and she can hear different voices inside. Oh yeah, she remember that Jongin, Tao and Sehun will be there, she first check out her phone and was shock to see a lot of missed calls and text from Sehun.

'Don't go home! Stay with Su Ah's house for dinner.' 

'I texted Su Ah, she's now waiting for you.'

'Hey, READ THIS: Don't go home. There's some situaton here.'

'PARK CHAERIN! Don't you dare step inside your house tonight. I'll text you if you can go home.'

'Please, I'm begging you! Read  this ing message! DON'T GO HOME!

Chaerin find that texts weird, how come she can't go home in her house? Is there's something wrong now? Maybe, Sehun don't want her to see Joonmyun and Kyungsoo. Because he just found out that she's their apple of the eye. Jongin often tickle her too, oh right! Tickling, he will notice that her tummy is hard, and she's afraid of further things to happen, just when she's about to walk away, she heard Chanyeol's voice.

"Chae? What the hell are you doing there? C'mon let's go inside, there's the whole gang. Minah is also inside, c'mon!" he said, Chaerin wave her hands 'no'.

"What? And where are you planning to go now you little ahjumma? Go inside! NOW!" he ordered and cross his arms on his chest.

"Oppa..." she still tried to protest but Chanyeol pulled her in.

"Alright alright! I'll go inside, aish, this giant elf." she said and open the door widely, the people who's crazily laughing and chatting inside paused. There's the whole freaking EXO and they were staring at her like she just got from a murder.

All of them went back to their senses and came to throw themselves at Chaerin, leaving the rest including, Kris, Jongin, Tao, Sehun, Kyungsoo behind. Sehun facepalmed, it's obvious that she didn't read the messages he sent.

"Get off her you maniacs." he stood up and grab a hand from them, to his surprise, it's his Luhan hyung he's holding hands with.

"Sehunnie Oppa. Don't be so rude." Luhan said, the rest laugh and started to tease Sehun, Cherin joined the teasing. Sehun spotted his girlfriend behind Chanyeol and pulled her hands and they walk towards the couch, Chaerin is still teasing Sehun when she suddenly stopped and accidentally met eyes with the one and only, Kris Wu.

 


Hello to you <3 Thank you for taking time reading this :) Please leave a comment below and continue to support by Upvoting and Subscribing. It'll be a good help. Thank you again and stay tune for the next UPDATE :)