Oh Du Ri

Yin Yang Couple

"Hop on! There's enough space for everyone.. Although Chanyeol and Chaerin might have to squeeze themselves in." Kris confidently said. The vibe turned awkward as Kris is definitely acting like he is close to the family.

"What are you doing here Kris?" Chanyeol almost growled when he asked that. Seeing this face parading around makes him wanna throw his intestines out. 

"Visitted some friends here, when I found out the Park's are here." he take off his shades and stare at Chaerin. Her hand immediately travelled on her stomach. 

"Young man? Are you friends with my children?" their dad asked. It's true that Chaerin and Kris were an item before but this is without their parents' knowledge. Kris bowed his head to the older ones. This right here, is Chanyeol's older version. 

"Hello Mr and Mrs Park! I am Kris Wu. Good friend of your son, Chanyeol." he smirked while saying that. Chanyeol, not wanting to make a scene in front of his parents, tried to make an excuse.

"Oh, ya'll go first Appa, Umma, especially you, Park Chaerin." he eyed Chaerin, like he is warning her to run. Chaerin get it though, and pulled both of her parents hands. 

"Oh don't be rude! Your friend must be hungry. And it's a holiday.. Do you want to shortly come and visit us?" their mom offered. Their dad agreed with his wife. He thinks that this person is so sweet to take his time to come and visit them. Maybe even taking his time to go out his way to come and see his friends. He's kind of ashame that his kids are acting this way. Looking at him like he just ruined the mood.

"Come on Kris. You can join us for a little bit of snacks and drinks." he insisted. Chaerin heard her father said that and almost throw up.

"Appa! I think this oppa here needs to be on his way." she said, indirectly begging his dad to let Kris go.

"Chaerin ah~ your friend must've been having a long day. Come you man. We can show you the way to our house." he said and went on to gladly accept Kris' offer to drive them home. Chanyeol and Chaerin look at each other meaningfully.

 

On the way to their grandmother's house, the ride back home was full of their parents asking Kris about his friendship with Chaerin and Chanyeol. Chanyeol contradicting and disagreeing Kris' statements and their mother scolding Chanyeol for that. Chaerin on the other hand is busy stressing out about the situation. She is quiet and refuse to say anything other than simple yes and no. Her hand busily rubbing her other hand. 

The party arrived at the house and Kris is busy pretending that he is a good guy. Helping out on unpacking the stuffs that the Park's had, and being weirdly close to Chaerin all the time. Chaerin is cursing every minute of it, she wish Sehun is here with her, like desperately. 

"There you go young man." their dad offered the guy a bottle of soda, and some barbecue freshly grilled. Luckily Chanyeol isn't the one who did the cooking so Kris silently thank God for that. He knows Chanyeol's cooking skill is zero to none. 

"Thank you Mr. Park." he replied, gladly taking the food the older man offered. Chaerin and Chayeol, sitting beside each other gave each other meaningful gaze, like talking to each other that they don't want to be in this situation or place right now. Chanyeol just chose to shut up. Maybe it's the best thing for him to do as he knows that when his parents invite over someone, they will prefer to listen to these visitors rather their own children. Chanyeol silently curse and Chaerin patted her big brother's shoulder, signalling him that it's okay, and this too will soon end. This misery if you can call it that.

"My daughter here is currently dating Sehun, which I believe is also your friend." their mother suddenly blurted out. Chaerin mentally facepalm. Like really? Where will her mother go from this? 

"He's a nice guy. Met him a few times. Same with the others too.. you know Jongin, hmm there's Baekhyun also... and Junmyeon. Wait, come to think of it Kris.. you haven't visitted our house yet isn't it?" their mother was hit with this sudden realisation. 

"No that's not true Chanyeol umma.. I actually visitted your house a lot of times already. In fact, I was there a couple of weeks ago. I just didn't get a chance to meet you and your husband as ya'll are always away from overseas. And in fact, I was in Canada too for two years, after I graduated. I studied my uni there but I've realised that I will continue studying it here in Korea." he look meaningfully at the siblings whose jaws were ajar, from this news.

"You're what?!" Chanyeol asked, he cannot believe that this guy really came back.. Like came back came back.. And potentially for good.

"Yea you heard me right my fellow giant friend. I transferred to Yonsei University." he added. Chaerin wants to protest with that.

"Oh! Yonsei! Our Chaerin wants to go there too right? Omo! What degree are you taking up?" their mother excitedly asked. 

"Just something in business." he respond. Their mother look at Chanyeol.

"Same with our Yeolie." she informed, as if Kris didn't know that.

"Yep. We have this dream long time ago that we are going to build our own company together. The two of us. Right Chanyeol?" he asked. Chanyeol didn't even hide it but he rolled his eyes with that memory. There is no way that he still wanted to do it now with this . 

"That was a long time ago old friend." he answered. Kris chuckled with that. Is he seriously gonna fight him in front of his parents? Is he out of his mind?

"Come on Chanyeol. That was your dream too right? A company of trading. We as CEO's." Kris made sure that he highlight the last word. Chanyeo isn't impress.

"There can only be one CEO old friend. And in fact, dreams change you know." he stretch his arm up high, and yawn. Signalling that he done dealing with Kris. 

"Then maybe with Chaerin right Chae?" Kris raised his eyebrow. This guy also knows too much about his dream and goals in life that he won't let it go.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol shouted his name. He cannot take this guy mentioning his sister's name out of his mouth. He is so done! He wanted him out! He can explain to his parents later.

"Chanyeol?!" their dad tried to call him and in a way, make him stop. But Chanyeol just don't wanna take anymore of this guy's bull.

"Chaerin ah! Please go back inside now." Chanyeol said. Chaerin immediately went inside without saying anything. She is so scared of what will happen. 

"I would appreciate it if you will leave now." Chanyeol told the older one. Kris smirked and gave him a warning look. Chanyeol isn't intimidated one bit. In fact, this guy can shove that kind of look deep down his . 

"Chanyeol? Is this how you treat your guests?" their mother asked. Her voice full of concern. Did she not raise his boy right?

"Don't worry about it Mrs. Do. I need to leave too anyways." he started packing up his bag and went up to Chanyeol who is still standing firm.

"See you around old friend." he chuckled. Chanyeol wanted to smack the back of this guy's head. He can off.

"No you won't." he softly replied but enough for Kris to hear it. Their parents are still quite shock with the tension. There's clearly some bad blood between the two of them and they kinda blame themselves from avoiding to see the signs. The two chose to not say anything further and when Kris' car left, their dad just pat Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol understand what that means already. 

 

 

 

Finally! They came back to Seoul and Chaerin chose to help out, or at least pretend to help out unpacking all the things that they brought with them on their trip. Last night was a complete nightmare and the siblings just chose not to speak a word of it and just pretend that it didn't happen. Their parents also never say anything more of the incident. 

The moment they finished unpacking, Chaerin chose to spend the rest of the day sleeping. She was so stress and is now thankful that they are back here in Seoul. At least, she can be with her beloved Sehun. 

Night time arrived. The entire house was quiet, she took her phone and take a look at the time...

12:28 am

She yawned and decided to grab something to eat. She come out of her room and saw Chanyeol's lights in his room is still on. Their parents lights are off now, probably fast asleep from that long drive. She reached the kitchen and just prepare some salad. She took a seat at the backyard. She look up and saw how only the brightest stars shine from here. When they were in Gangwon, she can clearly see each and every star there is out there, no matter if they shine bright or not. 

"I really am back huh." she murmured. It's late but she wanted to hear Sehun's voice. Just earlier, she texted Sehun that they are back and the latter insisted of seeing her, but she refused as she's so tired from the trip, and after all these days, Sehun doesn't deserve to meet a grumpy tired Chaerin. 

She started dialling Sehun's number. Within a few rings, the other line picked up.

"Chaerin ah~~" Sehun's mellow voice welcomed her. She wanted to hug him right now. 

"Sehun! I miss you~" she responded. She heard some rustling noise on the other line, probably Sehun getting into a more comfortable position.

"Can I see you now?" he asked, more like beg. Chaerin bite her lip. 

"It's almost 1am." she answered.

"But I want to see you pls... I really miss you.. and Duri." he softly mentioned the last part of the sentence.

"D..Duri? What is a Duri?" she asked, wondering what could that be.

"Chaerin ah that's the name of our baby!" Sehun replied. Chaerin cannot believe it! Sehun is right here on the other line of the phone telling her that their baby already has a name.

"Where'd you get that Sehun?" she asked.

"It's a Gyeongsang dialect. It also means.. two people.. or a couple." he said in a serious tone.

"Because in this life, there's Sehun and Chaerin, two people who love Duri very much." he added. Chaerin wanted to laugh with that. It sounds so corny but she can't help but to feel very happy with this Sehun.

"I've been thinking about you and the baby since ya'll left. I also started searching names for a baby. But since we don't know the gender yet, I just pick something that can fit a boy or a girl." he smiled on the other line.

"Aww.. I like it Sehun" Chaerin's hand travelled on her stomach. 

"Our little Duri." she murmured.

 

The school resume and Sehun decided that he wanted to see Chaerin as soon as possible. So the next morning, he showed up himself to their house uninvited. Ready to pick up his beloved pregnant girlfriend. He was greeted and was welcomed by her mother who is quite fond of him. 

"Did you have your breakfast already? I'm sorry, me and my husband are quite in a rush today. We need to catch our flight this afternoon." she said as she started to fix the documents like passport on the center table. The house, or the dining at least, is a bit of a mess. There's some fishing stuffs, a massive cooler and some farmer hat lying around. Maybe it's from their trip from yesterday. Goodness! The family might be really tired from yesterday's trip, and here they are, going back to their normal lives.

"Chaerin ah! Hurry up you have a guest!" their mom screamed. Sehun was feeling quite shy on why his girlfiend's mom is making such a ruckus.

A moment later, Chaerin appeared wearing her uniform, the moment she saw Sehun, she started tearing up and throw herself at him. Her mom look at them in horror. What in the name of rom com is this ? Chaerin on the other hand cannot control her emotions anymore the moment her eyes laid on Sehun's presence. He looks like a prince charming. He always does. Chaerin don't even care anymore if her mom is being weirded out by this scenario. She missed Sehun so much! Sehun smiled to himself and hug her back. He wanted to hug her tighter but he's quite scared it might squish the baby inside her. 

"There there.." he muttered softly on her ear. She buried her face on his chest.

"Hmm. Chaerin almost died not seeing you for a couple of days you know?" her mom suddenly blurted out. Sehun chuckled with that and Chaerin threw dagger looks on her mom. She is very good at embarassing her. 

"Umma!" she whine. In a way, it's kinda true though. Especially now that she kinda becomes quite dependent to her boyfriend. 

The two youngsters, decided that it's best for them to leave and proceed to venture the way towards their school. Hand in hand, the two high schoolers happilly walk around. Sehun carrying his bag and Chaerin's bag, and holding her hand too. 

"So when is your next check up?" he asked her. 

"Hmm. I don't have any choice but to cancel my last check up which is supposedly last Wednesday. That was a holiday. I rescheduled it this Saturday instead." she responded without looking at him. She knows that Sehun is probably just asking but won't come with her. 

"Okay then I'll come with you." he announced. Chaerin look at him in surprise. The great Oh Sehun will come with her? Is she hearing this correctly.

"The last time I promised you right?" he asked her. She nodded in response with that.

"What time will it be?" Sehun questioned.

"2pm." she answered.

"Then I'll pick you up at 1:15?" asked Sehun.

"Pick me up? Do you have a car?" she wondered.

"Of course I don't! But we can take the train together at least.. Don't worry! I will work hard so that I can buy a car in the future okay?" he pinch her hand, and she nod her head.

She smiled with that thought. She definitely can vision herself with Sehun and their child going on a road trip together. Sehun with his music and her being annoyed with it just cause she hates his music taste. Pit stop at a gas station and encountering some friendly family who's on a road trip too. 

"I love you Hunnie.." she murmured but enough for Sehun's ears to catch it. He smiled back at her and look her straight in the eye. They are almost at the main road where they will catch the train. 

"I love you more Chaerin ah~" he answered. His hands clasps her face. He went in closer and closer.. and closer. 

"And Duri too right?" she asked, as she look straight back to his eyes. 

"And Duri too." he replied her. Her eyes sparkling as she feels the overwhelming love from the love of her life. Sehun rub her cheeks with his thumb. His scent travelling across Chaerin's nose. She is so in love with him. 
"You guys are my life now." he whispered. He went on to finally removing the space that was left in between them. His soft lips against her's. It was just a simple kiss but it tells a lot about their feeling for each other. Chaerin hopes that everything's fine, and perfect. But she knows that it isn't. She is a girl, who is in her high school days.. Supposedly enjoying every minute of it. But now she knows that she can't. She just silently wish that all of these is happening five years or even ten years from now. When she and Sehun are in their right age. 

 

 

~Okay this is a short one. Got kinda invested to this story again. Anyways, in light of what happened and what is still happening on Kris' case, I've decided to remove him in this story. We don't want to tolerate this kind of unacceptable behaviour in any way. So for the next chapter, I will be making a way to remove him actually. Thanks ~ Please leave a comment, subscribe and upvote too if you haven't yet.