Chapter Three

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo didn't want him to go, he wanted to thank him again, to see if he really was okay. But the boy was gone and the janitor was urging him to go to the infirmary.

But Kyungsoo smiled. So they went to the same school again. He would have a lot of chances to see him, perhaps even to get to know him.

Kyungsoo squeezed the handkerchief in his hands, it would be his lucky charm from now on.

 

Kyungsoo didn't tell his friends about this encounter with Jongin. Like he didn't tell them that he takes an indirect route to board the bus 166 and that he takes literature classes just because he knows that Jongin attends them. It was his little secret, even though Baekhyun and Lay knew that he had a thing for Jongin.

 

* * * * * *

 

Once they arrived at their class room, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Baekhyun sat down on their seats. Lay was already there. Kris came in with the teacher and also took his seat behind Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wasn't sure why but Kris looked at him with an expression of anger and something that looked like disappointment.

 

“Take all your seats, please”, their teacher started, “unfortunately, I have to go to a meeting now, so it's self study time. Kris, would you please take care of it?”.

“Yes.” Kris stood up and went to the front. The teacher smiled at him and left the room.

Once the teacher was outside, loud chatter began, Kris tried to calm everyone down.

“Okay, we have an important test next week, let's prepare for this.”

Everyone agreed, although Kris knew that everyone would do anything but learning.

He sat down on his seat again and saw Kyungsoo rummaging in his backpack. Baekhyun tried to speak to him, but Kris interrupted.

“What did you do this, Kyungsoo?”

“Do what?”

“You know what. You barged in in the principal's office and and almost caused an commotion.”

“What will happen to him?”

“Please answer my question, Kyungsoo.”

“I thought I made clear that the girl is lying, I heard her threatening Jongin.”

“But you don't know for sure.”

“And you don't know for sure that he hit her.”

“Maybe he did.”

“He isn't a bad person, Kris.”

“You just have to look at him! He doesn't wear his uniform properly, he always gets involved in fights. He has a bad influence!”

“I looked at him and I see that he is a highly intelligent student, who never misses his class and who only gets involved in fights, because others pick a fight with him!”. Kyungsoo didn't want to raise his voice, but he did. He saw the wonder in Kris' eyes. Kris wanted to say something, but then Luhan interrupted.

 

“Okay, okay, please calm down you two. We don't know what happened. But Kris, I think that you don't like Jongin for another reason...”. He winked at Kris who seemed to panic.

“What reason...?”, Kyungsoo asked, even Baekhyun and Lay were interested.

“There is no other reason”, Kris defended himself.

“So what will happen to him?”, Baekhyun asked.

“I don't know yet”, Kris shrugged, “there is a meeting now. We will have to wait and see. But he is suspended for now.”

Kyungsoo felt a sting in his chest, he was worried about Jongin. Where was he now, what did he do? Kyungsoo hoped that he could do something for him.

“Kyungsoo...there will be a penalty because you interrupted a meeting.”

Kyungsoo didn't answer and just shrugged. It was worth it.

 

* * * * * *

 

The rest of the day was filled with chatter and gossip. Did the bad boy Kim Jongin really hit the girl? Kyungsoo couldn't stand it, he tried to ignore it all. He didn't understand why the other couldn't see the real Jongin?

 

* * * * * *

 

Exhausted, he arrived at home where his parents and his sisters greeted him.

“Hey honey.”

“Hi. You are already home, mom?”

“Yes, I hurried home so I could see my pretty Soo Aegi earlier.”

Kyungsoo gave her a weak smile and patted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter