Epilogue

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HALF A YEAR LATER

 

 

Kyungsoo was overly proud of Jongin who stood on the stage at their graduation ceremony and received his certificate as the best graduate of his school by the principal.

Kyungsoo had tears in his eyes, he stood up, giving a standing ovation. Min Soo was on his left, waving his hands aloft, grinning. Kyungsoo's parents then did the same, so did Kyungsoo, glancing over to Jongin who brightly smiled at them, his certificate stuck between his arm and chest, so that his hands were free to applaud in sign language.

 

Kyungsoo then received his certificate of graduation too. He stood on stage, together with all his classmates, with Baekhyun, Kris, Suho, Lay, Luhan and Sehun. Kyungsoo couldn't stop smiling. Even less when Jongin leant over, pecking him on his cheek, “Congratulations!”.

 

Kyungsoo's mother took Jongin and Kyungsoo into her arms after they got off the stage.

“Oh my, my kids are so smart, the got it all from me!”.

 

Kyungsoo's father huffed and made them all burst out in laughter.

 

 

TWO YEARS LATER

 

Jongin was waiting in front of the main building at his university. He stepped from one foot to the other, his heavy book that read “Medical Studies” in his hands.

 

Kyungsoo was late, he had to talk to his psychology professor longer that he thought. He rushed to the main building where Jongin was waiting for him.

Kyungsoo had to smile as soon as he saw Jongin's back. He swayed back and forth, looking like he was dancing.

 

 

* *

 

They lived together for almost two years now, in a small apartment exactly in the middle of their university and Kyungsoo's parents house. So they were able to visit them often, as well as the twins and Min Soo, who was living with them.

 

Min Soo as well as Sehun, the going to be teacher, came to visit almost every weekend. They often took Torres with them and together the spend a wonderful weekend. Or Kyungsoo and Jongin went over to Halmoni's and Sehun's house, where they still lived.

 

Min Soo was still doing great in school, every six months he had an exhibition with his newest drawings. The exhibition was expanded each time, because more and more visitors came to see Min Soo's art.

He grew up to a tall boy, already overtowering Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo still kept contact with Suho, Luhan and Kris. All three of them worked at the same software company in the capital. They didn't see each other very often, but now and then they went for a drink together, chatting about their work and studies, and talking about the good old times.

 

Together with Baekhyun, who was studying law, and Jongin, they were planning to establish a Service and Prevention for Victims of Domestic Violence. Kyungsoo knew that it was a very important matter to Jongin, as well as to himself.

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo sometimes visited Jongin's father. Jongin was glad to see that his father looked healthier after the alcohol treatment program and the anger management training.

They both knew that it wouldn't be the same as before, that their relationship was still tense, but Jongin was glad to see the progress and to be able to speak to his father almost normally.

After one more year, he would be discharged, with a simple job at a factory in sight. Jongin supported his father the best he could, buying him clothes or food that he earned from giving dance lessons and tutoring.

 

Kyungsoo visited Jongin at the dance studio as much as he could. 

"Dance for me, Jongin.", he would say then.

And Jongin did.

 

 

* *

 

“Hey Mister Handsome, are you waiting for someone?”

 

Jongin turned around to him, a grin on his face, “Sorry, I am not allowed to flirt, my boyfriend will get angry.”

 

Kyungsoo pouted and playfully punched Jongin's arm. Jongin started to laugh and took Kyungsoo into his arms, “Aww, you know that I love you.”

“And I love you, Jongin.”

 

Jongin beamed at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter