012

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▲ La Vie En Rose - Cristin Milioti

Gureum calls Kyungsoo to check in. She is getting married in a month’s time and she just wants everything to be perfect. She wants everything to go without a hitch. Kyungsoo picks up and tells her to calm down because everything is under control.

 

No problem has arose. There are no wedding glitches… yet.

 

Kyungsoo reminds Gureum about the invitation samples and since he doesn’t have any schedule for the day, he tells her that he will be the one delivering it. He hangs up after saying that he will reach her apartment in less than half an hour and Gureum is nothing less than happy.

 

The girl sits on the couch looking at the palettes and fabric cloth samples for the reception. She goes over each one and she sets aside the ones she has liked the least. So far, she has set off ten out of the forty cloth samples and it has been her second time to go over them. There are still a lot of work and choosing she has to do but she tries her hardest to not go crazy. She doesn’t want to be another bridezilla.

 

Half an hour passes and she is left with fifteen samples and without any company because Kyungsoo might have been stuck in traffic. Out of her boredom, she goes on with choosing the cloths she wants until five are left. She smiles to her own little victory because deciding without any second opinion is hard. It’s not because Baekhyun is not into the marriage planning. He is really hands on with the wedding. The only thing is that his work doesn’t permit him to be there physically 24/7. His law firm has called him back to New York to settle a case that involved one of their biggest clients. No matter how much his work has interfered, he is still aware of the updates and is still on top of things via Skype and Line.

 

Gureum sends Baekhyun a message in Line after getting completely done with all the table cloth choosing. She takes a snapshot of the five samples left and sends it to Baekhyun.

 

Time for you to feel the agony of choosing, Mr. Byun!

Love,

Mrs. Byun

 

She sends a sticker to follow up her message and is met with dull time again.

 

Her eyes scan around her place and she notices the framed photos all over the room. The frames contain photos of her and Kyungsoo and she feels different. She knows that she is getting married to the most wonderful man in the world and Kyungsoo – the two of them are not meant to be.

 

Her thoughts are interrupted by a ‘ding’ sound and she heads toward the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter