011

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▲ When I Was, When You Were - EXO's Chen & f(Krystal)

Spoken/Written in English ; Spoken/Written in Korean
This chapter is a flashback chapter for everybody.

 

“Hello.” Gureum puts a smile on her face. She is not a big fan of smiles but she still puts it on. It is all for the job. Plus, it will keep Sooyeon’s gushing to a minimal since she has already acknowledged her possible babbling. But hey, that’s what friends are for.

 

“Mr. Cutie Pie has been visiting for more than a week now,” Sooyeon, the blonde haired girl, whispers and then giggles. Her face turns a little bit red when she notices the man looking around. “See. See. Maybe, he likes someone here!” Sooyeon nudges Gureum a little and Gureum doesn’t budge. She looks up from her iPad to the man in the museum and then turns to Sooyeon. “Maybe, he just likes the gallery.” Gureum focuses her attention back to her iPad but she won’t deny the fact that the man is really cute.

 

Sooyeon pouts and Gureum knows it even if she’s not looking at the blonde.

 

“Yeah.” Sooyeon dejectedly says.

 

 Gureum’s eyes are still fixed on her iPad – apparently, Veronica Roth’s new book is very indulging and quite addicting. She continues to read the e-book as Sooyeon still continues to gush over the man standing at the opposite side of the museum.

 

“Don’t you have anything else to do? Like secure the papers for the Pearson-Hardman Gala Exhibit next month?” Gureum’s attention is snapped back to Sooyeon and the other girl just looks at her. “I would love to, Gureum but the gala is in the talks again,” Sooyeon says, “didn’t you know?”

 

Gureum closes her iPad’s screen and gives her full attention to Sooyeon. “Nobody told me,” she says in a not so obvious alarmed tone. “Apparently, there’s a partner from the firm who is a big art junkie and has convinced their entire board to consider other places.” Sooyeon places her hand on Gureum’s shoulders. “We’re going to get it, dear. Don’t overwork yourself. Have you been talking to Kyungsoo?” Sooyeon asks. Gureum shakes her head from left to right and frowns for herself.

 

“Well, you should get some time and talk to your boyfriend for he might be worried. Plus, we all know that he’s the only one who can untie your stress knots.” Sooyeon winks playfully and Gureum just gives her a dead pan look. “He’s not my boyfriend. He’s just my best friend,” Gureum emphasizes on the best friend part, “I do miss him. I’ll call him later.”

 

Sooyeon bids Gureum a ‘goodbye’ when she sees Mr. Cutie Pie going their way and Gureum, instead of going back to her iPad, decides to go around the museum. She walks with her iPad in hand and she looks at a painting for a quite some time before moving to the next one.

 

She stops at a particular painting. Although it’s not one of her favorites in the museum, she does appreciate the backstory of the art.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter