Part 8

The King and I

-Baekhyun-

There is nothing in this world that could stop the feelings I had for Chanyeol. Day in and day out, my thoughts roamed wild and free. I had the ability to love someone with passion and loyalty. A love that I had been searching for, for many years. This life is what I wanted, a life filled with people I love and a village that prospered.

"Your majesty, your mother requests your presence", said the royal messanger. My mother was never a fan of sleeping with other men, but now she did not need to worry. Today, I had found that one true love that is willing to accept me no matter what. 

I made my way down the stain glass filled hallways of the palace, and reached my mother's quarters. Her big wooden doors reminded me of her big ego. No one could satisfy my mother; therefore, I stopped talking to her ages ago. Her opinions meant nothing to me after the time she walked in on Tao and I having in the middle of the hallway. That was behind me now, and only Chanyeol was mine to have.

"Mother, I'm here, what you want to see me for?", I asked.

"I heard your going around with another man", my mother infromed. "Are you a fool!?", she screamed.

I looked down at the floor, and examined the stone design.

"You are making a big mistake, liking a low-life like him will ruin the bloodline", she stated.

"Mother, I love him, I can't just leave him now!", I screamed. Emotion upon emotion built up inside of me, and I could not take it anymore. Why did I have to give up Chanyeol? I turned around and ran out of her room. Nothing she said to me could change my mind about Chanyeol. He and I were meant to be together no matter what. 

As my face was buried in my hands, I made my way over to Chanyeol's room. Only he could comfort me in a time like this. I ran into his room and found him still in bed. His silhouette looked beautiful as the sun crept into his room. I walked toward his bed and sat down next to him.

"Hmm, hi baby", he mumbled in a deep sleepy voice. A slight blush filled my cheeks. His compliments meant everything to me, and I would do anything to keep them coming. I reached out and his face. The most beautiful man I had ever come across was lying right in front of me, .

"Good morning, my love, still sleepy?" I asked. He rolled over to his side and grabbed my hand. Rubbing small circles against my skin, he smiled at me with those teeth that shine brighter than any star.

"With me , and you looking that good sitting next to me?", he informed, "I'll always be sleepy", he laughed.

I stood up and walked over to his wardrobe to discard my robe. Chanyeol's eyes were glued to me, and I could feel the daggers shooting into my skin. With my robe off and my undergarments still on, I made my way over to his bed. "Scoot over", I said as I got one leg on the bed. He willinging moved over, and grabbed for my waist. "You know Chanyeol, I saw my mom this morning", I stated. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and mumbled an inaudible reply. "She doesn't like me seeing you", I blurted out.

Chanyeol quickly lifted his head and looked me sternly in the eyes. "What do you mean she doesn't like you seeing me?", he questioned. I gave him a shy look, and rolled over, my back facing him. "Baek, look at me", he demanded. I let out a frustrated groan and faced Chanyeol. Truthfully, I had nothing to say to Chanyeol. What was I suposed to say? That my mom does not like him, and we should never be together? I finally caught up with him, and I was not going to give that up anytime soon.

"Chanyeol, I don't care what my mother thinks, its just you and me from here on out", I informed him. Our lives were going to change dramatically, and I was more than ready to take the responsibility of it all. "Baekhyun, I want to be with you, no matter what, its you and me, forever", he stated.

I rolled over to my side and faced him. I took his chin in my hands and brought him in for a kiss. At first, it was needy and hungry, but as our feelings began to show, the kiss became passionate and heated. Chanyeol's tongue slipped past my lips and began to dominate. Both of us only pulling away to take a breath.

"I love you my lord", he panted.

"I always loved you Chanyeol"

______________________________________________________________

YAY! Finally an update! 

Those Olympic opening ceremonies though...

School had been a pain in the . Semester just ended, and my grades still .

I'm going to give up school and join the circus!

Anyway please continue to subscribe, comment and vote!

Follow me on tumblr @mylightbyunbaek so we can talk and be friends of some sort(:

Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors!

ENJOY!