Part 17

The King and I

“What are you thinking about?” the king asked as we rode in the carriage to the cottage.

It had been a day since the king’s mother was injured, and I cannot help but think that the king is next. With all the panic that is going in the palace, the king seems to be calm.

“Nothing, I’m just looking forward to seeing this cottage,” I reply with a smile.

The king tightens his grip on my hand, and I cannot think of anything but the faint pulse of his heartbeat against the palm of my hand. It makes me feel warm and connected to the king.

A few hours later, we are in the mountains. The air is different up here. The serene atmosphere coupled with the crisp, thin freshness makes the cottage the perfect place to live.

“We’re here my love,” whispered the king against my ear.

As we emerged from the golden-crusted carriage, I laid eyes upon the green shrubbery and the wide-open spaces that surrounded the quaint wooden cottage that we would be staying in for the next two weeks.

“Your majesty, its beautiful,” I whisper.

“It is, and all ours,” says the king as he pulls me toward the cottage.

Once inside, before I could take a look at the interior, I found a pair of lips on mine. The subtle tenderness within the kiss sent chills down my spine and to my feet. Our mouths dancing to the sweet rhythm of our hearts; we cannot get enough. Soon, he is leading me into a room adorned with ancient paintings and colorful wool rugs hanging on the wall. The dark interior of the room mixing with the shining sunlight from outside creates the perfect mood.

“You are so beautiful,” the king whispers as he grabs my hand and pulls me toward the four-posted bed.

The grip of his hand pressing into mine makes me feel secure and wanted. To be loved by a man with power, reputation, and pride all flood into my mind and I momentarily feel insecure. But in some odd way, I cannot find it in myself to care how we came about. I want this man, and he I. He makes me feel beautiful in the most insecure way, and he makes me feel insecure in the most beautiful way.

We proceed to sit on the massive bed just looking at each other, memorizing every little detail. We study each other’s movements and the ever so slight twitch in our bodies from the desire and lust.

“I want you,” I whisper.

“Always”

And the king begins to pepper my face with the lightest of kisses that send lighting striking every crevice of my body that leave permanent traces of pleasure. As he deepens his kisses, I find myself crying out at the pure, unadulterated want for this man. He makes me feel whole, like my life was nothing before I met this ravishing man.

My hands wrap around the nape of his neck as the king continues to travel his mouth down my jaw to my neck. The simple at my shoulder, and the tug at my lower lip is all it takes for me fall hopelessly in love.

“Please,” I mutter under breath as the king clutches at the hem of my robe.

I feel his cold, boney fingers scaling my hot, flustered skin while he looks me in the eyes with flushed cheeks and hooded gaze. When he removes my robe, exposing all that is underneath, I quickly convulse at the image of me being completely vulnerable in front of the king.

“Don’t hide. I want to see you,” he asserts.

He grabs for my hands, and pulls them slightly to reveal my form. I throw my head back in embarrassment, and when I look back at the king, he is absorbed. Inspecting every curve and line that is etched onto my skin, and I once again, curl my arms to hide my hopeless body.

“I told you not to hide. Now let me see”

“Your majesty-“

“Enough,” he says. “There is nothing wrong with your body,” he reassures.

Defeated, I place my hands to my sides and look up at the ceiling to convince myself that the king is enjoying this as much as I am. Then, my thoughts are diverted when the king slowly creeps off of the bed and stands next to one of the posts at the foot of the bed. His back is facing me, and I am greeted with the image of a golden dragon sewed onto the king’s robe to set him apart from all the other people in the village. A symbol of dominance and status.

Next, he is grasping the front of his robe and peels out of it with grace and class. His exposed backside is haunting and welcoming at the same time. The shallow of his shoulders, and the smallness in his frame, the king is the perfect fit for any man. Suddenly, he turns around with a smirk of accomplishment and climbs back onto the bed.

The king lies down next to me, our arms and legs touching at the closeness. I pray to the gods that this pure, innocent moment lasts a lifetime.

He then turns on his side and firmly takes my face into his gentle hands. They are cold and sweaty, the heat of the moment clearly effecting him. “I’ve been waiting for this moment for quite a while now,” he states.

I gaze into his eyes and feel as though I am not looking at the king, but his soul. His beautiful, untarnished soul that I will soon make mine.

“Then do it,”

For a moment, I am seeing stars. I am dizzy with pleasure as the king slopes his hands down to the most sensitive regions of my body. I writhe under his touch and wonder if this feeling would always be there. Once he takes a hold of my now hard , I cry out in pleasure.

“Ahhh,” I moan.

“Hmm what a lovely sound,” the king growls as he begins to me up and down.

This spike of pleasure makes me pink in the face and putty in the brain. All rational thought is thrown away, and I am caught in this moment. The king smiles down at me, and we switch positions so I am now on top.

Being above the king in such an intimate way harnesses a confidence within me that I did not know existed. I feel empowered, euphoric even at the thought of me pleasuring the king.

I slowly lie on top of the king and secure my lips onto his. Distracting him from the thought of causing friction in our lower regions. I feel a vibration within my lips and find it to be the muffled moans of the king. This makes me try harder to please the king in any way I can.

Shaking, I swipe the king’s hair away from his face and place a soft kiss to his forehead. It was a signal that him and I would be interlinked, a signal that I would take him.

Nervously, I pull the covers from underneath him and wrap the cream colored blanket over me so that both of us are covered. Lying on top of him, I place myself dangerously close to his entrance. I groan in pleasure just at the thought of it. Receiving a nod from below, I slowly enter the tight, heated entrance of the king. At first, both of us were seethed in pain, but soon the feeling turned into pure ecstasy. Pushing further and further, I find myself out of breath.

Nearing the end, I take both of the king’s hands and place them above his head. Our fingers are interlocked as I push harder and harder into the king. One last kiss and both of us have neared out end. We cry out together, we finish together, as one.

______________________________________________________________________________________

*hides in a corner* I know, I at writing or anything close to .

So, I may or may not have stopped my college apps to write this *dies*

Ugh, this chapter was originally 8k, but I figured I had to end it somewhere. The next chapter will be a lot more interesting than this one.

Anyway please enjoy and comment, subscribe, and upvote.

(tweet) me so we can be friends lol.