Part 20

The King and I

If life was to suddenly end, and there was nowhere else to flee, the back of the king’s palace is where I would want to spend my last dying breath. Lush gardens coupled with the soothing sound of streaming water in the distance makes it the perfect place to die. However, when I imagine myself standing in the middle of its green abode, I am reminded of a familiar face. The face of a man I love, and just the thought of seeing him in a place I wish to end my life, reality settles in, and I am no longer in my tranquil setting.

I am pulled out of my thoughts and brought back to the present where I am currently seated on the velvet couch of the king’s library.

“All this talk about going back home is starting to make me nervous,” muttered the king.

Its strange to say that I have imagined what our lives would be like if Baekhyun lived with me back home. He would never understand my love for livestock, or my love for chasing sheep. Both of our worlds revolve around two different things, and it is hard for us see the value in it.

“Why does it make you nervous your majesty?” I asked.

As if I had said something vile, the king shook his head and turned his gaze toward the window. This is not the first time the king has looked away from me in the middle of our conversations. Almost as if what I said is not what he is looking for. He gets what he wants, but with me, he feels he has to constantly fight for me. In a way, that is how life should be.

You fight for what is right.

“Your majesty, did I offend you?” I asked nervously.

“You tell me. The man I love refuses to be with me, and on top of that he refuses to listen. Now, does that sound reasonable to you?” the king shot back.

Had I known his pain reached this deep, I would have never brought up going home.

“What have I done to make you feel this way?” the king whispered to no one in particular. After how many days will this depression last? Under no circumstances do I intend to leave for home permanently, but I simply want to go back home to see my family once again. What is he hiding?

“Nothing your majesty I-“

“Really? Because I’m getting the idea that I’m becoming a burden in your life”

“What are you not telling me? The man I love would have let me visit my family with no questions asked,” I stated.

Desperation

A look of sheer desperation washed over the king’s face. His gaze was hazy and lost; the night sky looking darker than any night before. Suddenly, the expensive velvet, or the smooth silk, all melt in front of my eyes. Nothing in this world could come close to describing what I see in the king’s eyes. Perhaps it’s in the way he paces back and forth, or in the way he eyes me like I’m disappearing before his eyes, but the king I once knew, is now gone.

“Your majesty, you can tell me,” I whispered.

Tears began forming in the corners of his eyes, and I knew right away that this was not a light manner. Inside, I want to heal him; patch up all the broken pieces and form the beautiful man I once knew. I want to rid the king of all sorrow and bestow the happiness I know he deserves.

“They’re coming,” the king muttered. “The Japanese fleet are getting closer everyday, and I can’t risk you going back to your village.”

These were the feelings he kept inside all these days. Always thinking of the people he loves before himself. I look him deep into the depths of his dark, desolate eyes and reach out to bring him in a warm embrace. His touch sends chills up my arms and down my spine. What we share is electric, and I know he can feel it too when he tightens his grip on my waist.

“Don’t go home. Please,” the king pleaded.

I nod my head in agreement and take his face into my hands. His smooth, milky skin, rough and scarred against my touch, but sweet nonetheless. Then, the king leans into my delicate caress, and all is forgotten. He brings my gaze up with a swift lift of the chin, and we are starring into each other’s eyes like the world depended on it. I lace my fingers behind his thin neck, and lean in for a kiss. His lips are sensational against my own, and his hot breath raking throughout my lips is a desire I so hopelessly wanted to feel again. Soon enough, the king’s hands are wrapped around my waist, pressing into me as if I would dissolve into thin air. I fight back and tangle my fingers through his soft, raven locks to assure him that I to can show him how much I love him.

His lips are now demanding and heated. It takes a minute for me to fully adjust to how fast things are moving. He moans against my lips, and the vibrations send pangs of pleasure throughout my whole body. My hold on his hair tightens, and he moans again. In all the time I have spent with the king, kissing him always brings a new feeling within me. I never knew loving a man and being able to share innocent kisses would feel any different. I know in my heart that moving heaven and earth for Baekhyun’s kisses would be worth it.

“Stay,” Baekhyun whispered against my lips.

I felt a smile creeping up on his face as I released a guttural moan from the back of my throat. Soon enough, just kissing would not satisfy the king. His lips let go our heated kiss and trailed their way down passed my jaw and on to the soft part of my neck.

How long had I been since we were intimate?

Too long.

Ah~ your majesty please…” I let out.

His persistent touches and addicting lips would not stop their dangerous attacks. From the moment we began kissing, I was a goner.

“What is it? What do you want?” the king asked as he continued to run his lips against my neck. My breath was starting to contract at very fast speeds, and my heart was beating like it would explode any minute. All these pent up feelings and emotions that were held back, are not resurfacing and I’m not quite sure I how long I can stay under.

“Tell me what you want. I’ll do it,” the king reassured.

That intoxicating voice coupled with the comfort of his tone drove me mad.

How can a guy so beautiful be y, sweet, and compelling all at the same time?

“I want to ride you, your majesty”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh God...what is this crap!

So sorry for this trashy chapter, but I just wanted to update because it's been a while.

I originally wanted to continue, but I kind of wanted to leave it hanging???

Enjoy this chapter and please comment, subscribe, and upvote! Love you guys!

twitter