STUPID RANT/FUTURE OF THIS STORY/I LOVE YOU GUYS

The King and I

Hello to all my beautiful subscribers! It's a new year, and quite frankly, my 2016 . If yours was great, great, and if yours , then I know what you mean. Ok, so my whole entire year didn't , just after the exo concert in February was where my year started to crumble. Long story short, 2016 was . Now, if any of you care to know more about what happened then I'd be happy to tell you all about how horrible my year was. Oh, and I'd love to year how your year went as well whether it was good or bad! 

Also, I've gotten many messages saying that you guys scared to talk to me??? I find that hard to believe because I barely talk in the first place LOL, but please do not feel that I won't respond (who am I kidding I don't even respond to comments) because I really do like talking to all of you and getting to know you guys. I'm a really good listener, so please don't be scared and talk to me as much as possible!

SO, now on to the stuff you came here for. This story has been my baby for the past two years, and I feel that it's such a shame that I didn't start this story before I graduated high school because then I would have more time to update. But, like I said, this story was and still is my baby. I had so much planned for this story, and it breaks my heart to think about ever stopping completely.

SO, this is where you guys come into play. Would you guys prefer I keep going with both stories, or have a series of short drabbles that relate to BOTH stories? (Keep in mind if I continue with both stories there might not as much updates)

NOW, I know this story is still left with MANY unanswered questions, but don't worry the drabbles will tie all the loose ends together! (Just not all at once)

Since this is a new year, I want to keep going with my stories, but in a time controlled manner. I feel that I owe it to you guys to keep going.

And with that, I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR I LOVE YOU GUYS

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND TALK TO ME