Part 7

The King and I

“Chen, he doesn’t love me.” King Baekhyun sobbed into Lord Chen’s shoulder. It had been days since the encounter with Chanyeol, and it already seemed as if Chanyeol had moved on with his life.

            Roaming around with Kris and smelling the flowers out in the garden became a daily routine for Chanyeol. Too bad what he felt for Kris was not as strong as his pull towards Baekhyun. Chanyeol knew that he could never be with the king, so he settled for the next best thing, Kris.

            In his mind, Chanyeol thought Kris was the most impressionable guy amongst the whole palace. Tall and lean, Kris could over power any man on the guard staff.

            King Baekhyun stared from his balcony and found what he saw a complete disaster. That should be him holding onto Chanyeol’s hand; that should be him guiding both of them through the garden and picking out only the sweetest of roses. It took everything not to start crying like he had been doing for the last five days. He couldn’t take it anymore. What was the point of living if he wasn’t happy anymore?

            Baekhyun went back into his room to sulk. He was upset over a bodyguard he wasn’t even supposed to have feelings for. He deserved someone of royal blood and rich parents. Not someone that was raised in the back of a barn sweeping horse poop all day. But then, why did Baekhyun suddenly have a desire to gravitate towards that?

            The king sat on his bed thinking, for what seemed like hours. The sun was already setting in the east, and night was slowly creeping up on him.

            “Go get Chanyeol.” The king demanded then shut the door to his room. A few minutes later a knock sounded.

            “Come in.” Baekhyun answered. When Chanyeol found himself in the king’s room, he was nowhere to be seen. Walking back and forth between the bathroom and the bedroom, he was nowhere. Finally, by some twisted fate, he found the king on the balcony.

            “Your majesty get down from there!” Chanyeol screamed as he saw Baekhyun standing on top of the stone railing. The king just stood there and looked out into the horizon looking as peaceful as ever.

            “Don’t come any closer, or else I will jump.” The king said. How could Chanyeol comprehend what he was seeing? Seeing his one and only king standing over the railing attempting to end his life, but for what reason?

            “Your majesty, please come down, its not safe up there.” Chanyeol pleaded with the king to get down.

            “Oh, so now you decide to care about me?” the king turned to look at Chanyeol. “I have been so foolish lately, thinking that you would come around and sweep me off my feet like you did before, but no, that didn’t happen, and when I tried to tell you that I loved you, you looked the other way.”

            “How can I live when the man I love is loving someone else in front of my face? Do you expect me get over it? Because that isn’t happening Chanyeol, I love you dammit, and if it takes me dying for you to realize it, then I’ll do it.”

            Chanyeol fell to his knees and captured his head in his hands. The king longed for him, but he was too selfish to see it. Baekhyun loved Chanyeol and Chanyeol loved the king.

            “I love you.” Chanyeol whispered. The king heard his cry of love and scoffed. “You don’t mean that, you just don’t want me to jump.”

            “No your majesty, I truly love you, I mean it this time.” Chanyeol came to the railing and grabbed onto the kings legs. He hugged the king in an attempt to save his life. Watching him die was the last thing Chanyeol needed to see.

            “Chanyeol I can’t accept your feelings anymore, they’re merely lies.”

            “Baekhyun I swear if you jump and kill yourself, know that it will be in vain.”

            “Did you just-“ the king looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes.

            “Yes, I just called you Baekhyun, and yes I love you, no matter what.” Chanyeol looked into the king’s eyes and pulled on his hand to get him down. If the sky looked gloomy before, I had cleared up now in Chanyeol’s eyes. He finally had the man of his dreams in his arms, to stay forever. He brought the king into a hug and nuzzled his head in between the king’s neck.

            “I don’t care if you send me to the mountains, I just want to stay here like this, for now.” The king pulled away from Chanyeol’s embrace and looked hurt.

            “Is that why you’ve been avoiding me? Because you thought I would send you to the mountains?” Baekhyun went back into his room and settled in his bed. Chanyeol followed the king’s lead and crawled on top of Baekhyun to trap him.

            “Get off me you fool! I almost died for you because you believed in a stupid rumor!” the hitting didn’t impact Chanyeol anymore. He wanted the king more than anything. To just feel his majesty in pleasure was all he needed.

            He set off to capture the king in a kiss. This kiss was needy and aggressive. The two moved their lips against each other’s almost as if they were competing for who could hold their breaths the longest. Baekhyun fisted his fingers through Chanyeol’s hair as he writhed under Chanyeol’s touch.

            “I’ve waited so long your majesty.”

            “I’ve waited longer, Chanyeol."

The king leaned up to meet his lips with Chayeol's once again, and lose himself in the addicting drug that was his bodyguard, Chanyeol. Baekhyun roamed his hands all over Chanyeol's lean body, and finally resting on the inside of his shirt. The feel of Chanyeol's toned chest could never get old to Baekhyun. The sensations he felt when his skin connected with Chanyeol's was a phenomenon on its own.

"Stop."

"What is it Chanyeol?"

"I have to tell Kris about us, this can't go on." Chanyeol began to disentagle himself from the king and walked over to the door. 

"Can't we just forget about him for tonight?" the king asked.

"Patience my lord, meet me in the garden tomorrow at noon, and from there we will start our beautiful adventure."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

updating because I can! 

ooh and @crazychrizzy your cute (;

haha thank you for all your support everyone! 

I promise baekhyun and chanyeol y time will be in full bloom in the next update! 

love you!

sorry for any typos and/or grammar mistakes, its been a long day today...