1. One

The Stupid Cupid

Soojin smiled and streched her hands. It was  a dream. A freaking crazy dream. People with wings doesn't exist. Especially tall guys which looked painfuly awkward in white clothes matched with big wings. It's the effect of espresso she drank yesterday, she convinced herself.

"Good morning." Chanyeol chirped, his face a few inches away from Soojin's. Shocked, the latter grabbed her lampshade and wacked Chanyeol's head. He stumbled backwards, holding his head in pain, eventually making a mess in Soojin's room.

"Who are you?!" Soojin shouted, looking for something to stab him with.

Chanyeol hissed in pain before pouting at Soojin. "you don't remember what happened last night?!" he asked, raising his voice.

Soojin grabbed her bed sheets and covered herself. "What do you mean last night?" she shrieked

"Look behind you,dumbo." Chanyeol grunted. He touched his shoulders, making his wings appear. Soojin shrieked as she felt feathers on her back.

"What did you do to me?" she shouted, preventing herself from freaking out completely. 

"Weren't you listening? Psh you're worse than me." Chanyeol noted. "You're punished for who knows what. You have to come with me, because you're a new cupid and I have to save my behind from being a rat for the next hundred years." 

Soojin stared at him with disbelief. She stumbled backwards and closed her eyes. This is going to disappear soon It's still part of the dream, she told herself.

"Are you still sleeping? We have a mission to do." chanyeol asked, poking her cheeks. Soojin snapped awake and gasped.

"Y-you're still here." she noted. 

"Wow, what a surprise, sherlock." Chanyeol said and started pulling her downwards. Soojin looked around and found herself flying. Seeing her expression, Chanyeol laughed. "The best perks of being a cupid, eh?"

"P-put me down." she ordered. Chanyeol ignored her request as he grabbed Soojin's lamoshade and threw it on the glass wall, making a hole big enough for them.

"Let's go." he smiled. He grabbed Soojin's hand and flew out. Soojin freaked out at the thought of flying. She kicked around until she lost her balance. Luckily, Chanyeol managed to grab her wrist. "Just fly straight. It's like walking uaing your back muscles." he laughed.

Soojin looked at him and nodded. She had no other choice anyway. Flying their way out of Seoul until Chanyeol stopped and perched on a random roof. He shook his torso a bit and his wings disappeared. 

"Let's go down." he said. Soojin nodded once more and followed him as she shook her own torso. She felt her wings go back and her back felt cold, making her shiver.

"You see, our goal here is to make two people fall inlove. If you mess up, I'll be turned into a rat and I'll eat all of your food and make your life miserable." Chanyeol warned.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

Jeonju, South Korea: Sunday

"I'm dead, I'm dead." Baekhyun chanted. He's dead meat. His sister said he should be there by 3:20. Time check; 4:50. Thinking of his sister's speech made him shiver. Being a model was a tiresome job for him, maybe he could use that excuse. He ran faster through the crowded streets when he heard a faint cling of metal. He stopped and looked at his feet, only to see a silver ring resting on his feet. He leaned to pick it up.

Sohyun sighed in despair. After snapping a picture of every thing in Jeonju, she had nothing to do. go to Jeonju they said, many things to photograph they said, she thought bitterly. she hung her camera on her neck and felt the wind rush on her face. When she stopped, she saw a guy wearing simple jeans and blue shirt with white blazers on top, leaning to pick a silver ring. She immidiately grabbed her camera back and snapped a photo, followed by another one, and a lot more. The next thing she knew, the guy she was photographing was staring directly at her.

"Yah. I've hit it right, right?" Soojin beamed at Chanyeol, clearly proud of herself.

"Just shut up and watch." Chanyeol shushed.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes on the strange girl. She has long flowy brown hair,which is messily tied up, and the look on her face was precious. 

"Do you know I can sue you if you don't delete that?" he declared.

"S-sorry..." Sohyun exclaimed, covering her face with the camera. She could feel blood rush up in her face out of embarrassment. 

"Let me see the pictures." Bakehyun said in a more gentle tone. Sohyun shook her head and refused to face him.

"I'll delete it, I promise." Sohyun stammered. 

Baekhyun smiled and walked neared. "Yah, I'm just kidding. I just want to see the picture."  

If he was to be forced to tell the truth, Sohyun looked goreous. She fits perfectly in her jeans and her loose sweatshirt made her look like she just woke up. She looked natural. Just like Baekhyun wanted.

Sohyun gulped and handed the camera to Baekhyun, not meeting his gaze. She was tempted to look at him but she controlled it...until she heard Baekhyun gasp.

"Omo, this is great." Baekhyun announced. "Are you a professional?" he asked, catching Sohyun's eyes. 

She fell for it. For a second, she thought she couldn't talk anymore. "I...I'm still practicing."

"Jjinja? It looks like a photoshoot though." Baekhyun beamed, making Sohyun blush more. "So pretty." he noted.

"What?" Sohyun asked in a shaky voice.

"T-the pictures are so pretty..." he lied. Baekhyun cleared his throat and tried again. "My name is Byun Baekhyun." he introduced before reaching out a hand.

"Kang Sohyun." she smiled back, shaking his hand.

"So.Hyun." he repeated cutely. "Do you live near here?" Baekhyun asked, suddenly engaging into a conversation.

"Aniya, I live in Seoul. You?" Sohyun asked back.

"Ahhh me too." he smiled, more brightly this time. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of Sohyun, catching her off guard. "Now we're even." he said, sticking his tongue out.

"Baek!" a loud voice shouted - his sister. 

"Um...so, I'll see you again?" Baekhyun asked. Sohyun nodded and stared at her hand, which is still held by Baekhyun. He laughed and released it. "'Till next time then, So.Hyun."