1. Two

The Stupid Cupid

Playlist: f(x) - Airplane

"Did you see her?" Baekhyun asked, staring at the ceiling as he daydreams. His arms on the back of his hands for support, his feet kicked up in the air,

"Yes, Mr. Byun Baekhyun and yes, she's pretty. Now would you stop blabbering over there?" his sister grunted.

Kang Sohyun. Her voice repeated over and over in his head. As a model, Baekhyun saw every kind of pretty girls out there, and he could say it in a flash that there are girls prettier than Sohyun. There's Tiffany from SM, Chorong from Cube and some other girls that would make Sohyun look like nothing. 

But yet, he still thinks she's the prettiest.

"I wonder if she thinks about me too." Baakhyun muttered, earning a giggle from his sister.

 

 

Sohyun's breath flinched as she reviewed er taken shots. A not so tall guy stared at her through the picture, she wanted to punch herself for blushing. She clicked it and deleted it. As if she'll meet him again. She continued to scan through the shots when another picture of him showed up. She shrieked and grabbed her camera, preparing to throw it away. She groaned and placed in back gently.

The guy on the picture leaned to get the silver ring. He looked perfect on that shot. Sohyun shook her head and sighed.

"Fine. Fine." she said angrily. She dragged the picture from her PC and printed it. Then she placed it in her wallet for safekeeping. 

"Why am I even doing this?" she grunted before dropping on her bed.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

"Don't you have any food here?" Chanyeol whined. He wore simple clothes, making Soojin uncomfortable.

"Go buy if you're hungry." she hissed before covering her head with a pillow. She stayed still for a moment before jumping off her bed.

"And why are you wearing 'human' clothes? Aren't you supposed to be wearing some sort of cupid stuff?" she half-shouted in frustration. 

"What's your problem?" Chanyeol laughed at her as he searched her house for food.

"My problem? You look like a freaking human who's entering my house for food!" she shouted. 

Chanyeol grabbed a notebook beside the bed before flopping on it. "And that's a problem because...?" he asked as he flipped the pages of the notebook.

"I don't like people in my house."  

"How about your parents?" he asked and looked at Soojin's figure as she faced her back on him. He shrugged and continued browsing over the notebook.

"Don't have one."

"Siblings?"

"Nope."

"Oh ." Chanyeol gasped, making Soojin turn to him with a glare.

"What?!" she shouted. Chanyeol looked at her with amazed eyes as he pointed to the notebook. 

"That's me in the drawing!" he exclaimed. "Did you draw it? You draw me?" he giggled. Soojin grabbed the notebook from him and threw it on her bag.

"No. It's not you." she hissed in a low voice.

"Oh really? Psh psh psh. It's me, it's me." he insisted, poking Soojin's cheek.

Chanyeol was estatic when he saw that, so happy that he's in the verge of crying for some reason. Though the guy on the drawing has longer hair, he knew it was him. 

"It can't be you. I've thought of that too, though." Soojin smiled bitterly.

"Wae? Who is he then?"

"He was my boyfriend." 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

"Put your hand on your head." Sohyun instructed. She held the camera ever so tightly before getting the perfect shot. One click before another, she finished the photshoot without a sweat.

"Omo, just 50 shots? Do you think you got anything good?" a staff shouted,making her cringe.

"Please take a look at it first." Sohyun said. And so the staff did. They nodded and walked closer to her.

"Thank you very much."

 

"Where the hell are you?" Baekhyun's manager groaned in annoyance.

"I'm near there, hyung!" he assured, honking at the traffic street.

"Well, come here faster! The photgrapher bailed and we're running after a new one." 

Baekhyun goraned. He liked the previous photgrapher, she's really pretty so he had fun posing and making a fool out of himself. The moment he reached the building, he was running barefoot. He grabbed every clothes he had and ran to the studio, though the thought of the new photographer bummed him out.

Until he saw who it was.

 

"M-me?" Sohyun stammered. "But I'm not a proffesional."

"Please? We just need one good shot to be published. We're running out of time." a manager pleaded. 

Sohyun nodded and ran with her camera.

"Hello, My name is Sohyun, the photographer for today!" she announced on the set. she quickly scanned through the crowd, searching for the model.

a hand tapped her shoulder slightly. "Annyeong~" 

She jumped at the sound of that voice and saw Baekhyun smiling in victory. "You're the photgrapher today?"

"Y-yeah." she stammered. "Now go get dressed. Your manager is in a hurry." 

"Ne~" he said, hugging himself to be warm.

 

Baekhyun giggled as he threw his arm in the air. She's the photographer! This is as good as it gets. 

"Yah! what are you laughing about? Go get dressed!" the make-up artist scolded. Baekhyun nodded while laughing as he ran to his clothes. 

He left the dressing room, dancing his way to Sohyun who olny laughed at him.

"Let's start." she smiled. Baekhyun stared at her in awe before nodding. Like before, she's wearing a woven shirt and some skinny jeans. Bad fashion choice, if she weren't this attractive to Baekhyun, he would've go all out scolding on her.

 

"How about we go out after this?"