2. Two

The Stupid Cupid

Playlist: Teen Top - Angel 

Saturday

"Faster!" Huiju laughed. Running face front Yixing who's way behind her. She held her dear camera to her face and started taking pictures. 

"Just wait." Yixing groaned in exhaustion. He sighed and mentally punched his face. He should've worn something thicker. But like always, he forgot it was winter. His body gave up and he ended up sitting on the bare snow. 

"Ayy, you're too slow!" Huiju teased and walked closer to him. Yixing held up his head to look at her. Her flowy red hair was glittering under the misty sun light, her deep dark eyes made him catch his breath.

"W-why? Is there a dirt on my face?" she asked, clearing up her face.

"You don't wear make-up." yixing said out loud.

"Ah, yes. I'm allergic to them. I guess that's why I'm ugly,eh?" she grinned before snapping another picture.

"Not really. You're pretty." Yixing muttered.

Huiju looked at him in suprise. "You..." she mumbled gathering up snow. "Are a liar." she laughed, throwing it all on Yixing's face.

 

Tuesday

 

"Guess who?" a voice said behind him, covering his eyes. Yixing reached up to the owner's hands and held them. Huiju quickly took her hands off.

"Don't you have work?" Yixing asked. 

"Nope, I took the week off." she smiled. The two of them sat in a cafe without talking. 

"Why?" Yixing finally asked. 

"Because I promised I'd tour you around right?" she answered. She bit her tongue from commenting on how Yixing looked. No matter what he does, he's dashing, but right now, he looked rather...tired. Dark circles filled his eyes and his eyes looked sleepy. 

"B-but you look tired. I guess you don't want to walk around." Huiju noted, unable to hide her disappointed voice.

"I'm not tired. Shall we go?" Yixing smiled, making Huiju's insides jump. 

 

The two of them ended up on a nearby pond; where the flowers were frozen but looked perfect nonetheless.

"I've alway wanted to go to Korea." Yixing said out of nowhere. 

"Why didn't you?" Huiju asked. 

"I tried but I remember it clearly, someone delayed me from my flight." 

Huiju looked away. "I don't know who that is." making Yixing laugh. 

"I don't blame you though. I'm actually glad I missed the flight." he said, pacing faster until he's four steps ahead of her. 

"Why?" he heard her call out.

"Because at least I get to spend time with you." he said and turned to smile at her but saw no one.

"Ah...Huiju?" he called out but no signs of her. He looked around only to see Huiju crouching on the side of the pond, playing with the shivering fish.

"What are you doing?" he asked ever so gently but it was enough to make Huiju yelp and lose balance. Yixing tried to grab her but the splash of water only welcomed him. 

"H-h-help." Huji stammered, waiting for Yixing to move.

"Ah, oh my. Just wait." he called out. Removing his jacket, he waddled to Huiju, grabbing  her by the hip before pulling her out of the water.

"F-f-f-f-f-reezing." Yixing announced.

"Y-y-y-you don't say." Huiju shot back. 

"Hey, it's n-n-ot my f-f-fault you fell." he complained weakly. 

"I-i-t is." 

Yixing stood up  and pulled Huiju up. He grabbed his jacket and wrapped it over her. Then he cupped her face in his hands.

"Sorry." he said before accompanying her to who knows where.

 

Thursday

 

"Yixing?" Huiju guessed, placing her phone it her ear.

"Who? No! It's me!" the other line exclaimed.

"You...?"

"Chanyeol! From Korea, remember?" Chanyeol boomed from the other line.

"I'm sorry, I don't know any...Chanyeol?" Huiju muttered. 

"Come on, I'm your bestfriend since the 4th grade!" Chanyeol urged. "You. Know. Me."

"Ah! Chanyeol-goon!" Huiju exclaimed. "Any good news?"

"Yes! You got a special vacation trip to Korea tomorrow, pack up, a private plane will fetch you, m'kay? Bye."

As soon as the other line ended, Huiju snapped awake and dialed Yixing. "Hey! I got a free vacation trip to Korea." she giggled.

"Oh, good." Yixing responded in between coughs.

"Are you sick? Should I come over?" Huiju offered.

"No! No, I'm fine. You go to Korea just...comeback okay?" Yixing said.

"Of course I'd come back. You sure you don't want to go instead? " Huiju asked again.

"No, I'm really fine. I just feel tired. " Yixing assured.

"Call me if you need something, bye." Huiju muttered. She was disappointed, aight. She was expecting some 'Only if I could go with you' or 'Will you come with me' 

But then again, she was homeschooled until the sixth grade.