1. Three

The Stupid Cupid

Playlist: Infinite - Beautiful 

"Thank you very much. We'll send you the check." Baekhyun's manager bowed. Sohyun nodded and checked her camera, great. More pictures of him.

"Hyung! Am I free today?" Baekhyun asked. His manager nodded, making him jump in pure bliss. Without changing, he ran to Sohyun and grabbed her hand. She yelped in surpirse as she looked at him in confusion.

"You promised me we'd go out." he beamed and dragged her out side.

 

Sohyun fiddled with her phone as she sat alone in the cafe'. She's not used to this stuff but Baekhyun insisted so she gave. Her eyes wondered to her hands and blushed. It was the first time someone actually held her hand. Maybe she should sue Baekhyun for taking that. 

"Bubble tea, bubble bubble bubble tea." Baekhyun sang as he walked closer to her. Sohyun kept her phone and waited for him.

"Here you go." he smiled. Sohyun opened the other cup as she devoured it quietly. "Since when were you a photographer?" he asked.

"I'm not. I'm just doing a part-time job." Sohyun asnwered shyly. 

"Yah, don't talk formally. I feel old." Baekhyun pouted.

"But you are..." Sohyun noted before bursting into laughter.  Baekhyun stared at her in betrayal, making her laugh harder. She covered her face with a hand as she laughed, her other hand gripped the table to control herself. 

"Psh, you're so mean." Baekhyun muttered. "Well, do you want togo somewhere else?"

"I don't have any place in mind, you?" 

Bakehyun grinned.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

"Was?" Chanyeol asked. "Where is he now?" 

He was confused as hell. Kris said she doesn't believe in love. Why the hell would you have a boyfriend in you don't believe in love? And her ex-boyfriend looks like him. Creepy.

"He's...I...you don't need to know." Soojin muttered  "And what's with this cupid thing? We strike them with weird arrows and do nothing. This job ." 

"What? Of course you have to follow them around and make sure they fall in love!" Chanyeol argued. Girl or boy, no one messes with his job. 

"Then...why are we lazing around here?"  Soojin asked, raising a brow.

She hates moments like this, the ones where you have to get out of an akwward situation. It was not completely true, what she told him. In every lie, there's a hidden truth. That's what her...friend told her. Before he disppeared out of thin air.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

"Omo, this is getting so boring." Chanyeol yawned as he watched Baekhyun and Sohyun. He positioned himself on top of the ferris wheel, watching as the two lovebirds walked around.

"Then I guess we have to do something about it." Soojin smile and positioned her bow at Sohyun.

"No! That will --" Chanyeol shouted. Soojin fired. "Make her dizzy before falling twice as hard for him..."

"Pfft, lame-o." Soojin puffed. Chanyeol tried to sit up but ended up falling. He shrieked before putting out his wings.

"You know, you're a little rule breaker." Chanyeol said, landing on the metal with a thump.

"Little? For your information, I'm 178 cm." Soojin shot back.

"And do you know how tall I am?" Chanyeol chuckled, crossing his arms

"I--" Soojin started but is interupted by a loud shriek.

 

Baekhyun ran to Sohyun when he saw her faint. He started sweating. Sohyun fainted, she fainted! His mind shouted. A girl shrieked in surprise when she fell, catching his attention. 

He quickly lifted her and ran to the nearest hospital. "Out! Get out of the way!" Baekhyun shouted.

 

"Let's follow them!" Soojin giggled, grabbing Chanyeol's hands as they flew.

 

"Is she alright?" Baekhyun fidgeted. He was sitting in front of a tinted door, inside that door is Sohyun. All he wanted to do is look. Why would they bring her here? It's a simple illness.  she merely fainted, yet, why is she in the emergency room?

"She is. Her heart was a little overworked. But other than that, it's fine." the doctor stated.

"Over-worked?" Baekhyun asked 

"She has a heart problem, weren't you informed? I thought  you're her boyfriend." the doctor chuckled.

"Aniya...I'm just gonna ask her about that." he laughed.

"Aigoo, good luck with that. But don't do that at the moment, she's still resting. You might over-work it again." 

 

"See? You gave her a heart disease." Chanyeol muttered.

"Babo. I just triggered it." Soojin shot back.

 

"Are you okay now?" Baekhyun asked as he entered Soojin's ward. She looked paler than usual, her lips were a little violet and her eyes were tired. Baekhyun felt weak when he saw her.

"N-ne...it's a little late now, don't you think?" she smiled weakly.

"I'm fine. Should I call your parents?" Baekhyun asked, sitting beside her as he ran his fingers on her hair.

"I don't have one..." Sohyun replied. 

"Then I guess I'll stay here with you." he smiled, making her  face bright red.