1.Five

The Stupid Cupid

Playlist: BtoB - Second Confession

"Wait, is that Baekhyun?" Soojin exclaimed, pointing at the huge poster hanging from the 20 floor building. "But we just saw him like two minutes ago." 

"Magic, Soojinie, magic." Chanyeol smiled, Soojin cringed at the Soojinie part. "Time is very mysterious. Right now, we are in one of a million strands of time, if you haven't triggered Sohyun's heart disease, she and Baekhyun would've stopped meeting each other."

"What? Why?"

"Because Baekhyun will find her as a normal girl, who he usually ignores by the way, I have no idea what girls see in him." Chanyeol mumbled.

"And what is wrong about being a normal girl? Huh?" Soojin snarled.

Cbanyeol sighed. "Don't you understand? People are dependent on us cupids. Without us, they would screw around and 'hook up' with anyone, mistaking it for love. Yes, heartbreaks are part of our jobs but right now, we decreased by 49% just because a child stopped believing in us."

"I see." was the only words Soojin could say. 

 

"Baekhyun oppa~!" a girl screeched and ran towards the SM building. "Omo you're so cool! Congratulations on being futured in U.S. magazine!"

"Ah, thank you. But the magazine is here, in Korea." Baekhyun grinned.

 

Soojin and Chanyeol flew and followed Baekhyun's direction.

"Soojin-ah," Chanyeol called, making Soojin gasp. she knows that voice, that way he called her. "W-what? Are you okay?"

"Yes. What were you going to say?" she nodded. Thousand of things swarmmed into her mind. She could swear she knows that voice.

"Sohyun is back."

 

"Ko-re-a" Soojin breathed. She carried her hand bag and her camera, the other bags will be sent in since she's too lazy to drag them.

"Omo unnie, are you an idol?" a little girl asked. Sohyun blushed and shook her head.

"Ani, but I think you will be when you grow up." Sohyun smiled and ruffled the girl's hair. she continued walking until she reached a store where they sell plants.

Sohyun grinned and opened her camera, soon enough she started taking pictures. Like all shots, the prepared ones are the best but the random ones are the most special. She turned around, closed her eyes and snapped a shot.

"Um, excuse me?" a guy said in a disgusted tone.

Soojin snapped her eyes open, ready to apologize. She bowed deeply and mentally punched herself.

"Do you know I can sue you if you don't delete that?" he continued.

Soojin's insides jumped. It was him, she immediately ran to him and hugged him as tight as she could. In front of him was a man who looks good in anything, smiling at her with his sly smile and his flowy brown hair.

"Missed me?" Baekhyun mused.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

 

"I'm done, I'm done. I can live normally again! That ugly guy will stop bothering me!" Soojin sang in joy as she waited outside Kris' office.

"I know! That guly guy is annoying!" Chanyeol chanted beside her. "Wait, who's the ugly guy."

"You."

"What? You little--"

"Soojin, Chanyeol, come inside." Kris said in an emotionless voice. His office changed, the walls were painted in different kinds of blue, his throne, I mean chair was silver and beside him, a little house sat. Soojin and Chanyeol rushed to look and saw...an alpaca with a crown sitting inside.

"Yah!" Kris snarled. "Are you going to listen or not?"

"I' going home right?" Soojin smiled.

"No."

"What?" Soojin and Chanyeol shouted in unison. "Why?"

"15 time strands. Do you know what happened to Sohyun in the 12 of them?" Kris asked, standing up and encirciling the clueless kids in front of him.

"Uh...Baekhyun admitted he's gay?" Chanyeol guessed, earning a slap from Soojin.

"He's not. He's too good-looking. Ah! Maybe he became ugly!" Soojin exclaimed.

"Sohyun died in 12 strands." Kris said in an even voice. "Failed."

"So...I get to go home?"

 

"No, your duty is extended for another two weeks."