THREE

The Stupid Cupid

"What? What did we do?" Chanyeol asked, pushing Soojin behind her. "Oh wait, are you going to set her free? Oh my god yes! I'm gonna be free again!"

Xiumin stood in front in him with crossed arms and raised brows. "Can you just shut up for a second?" He eyed Soojin and Chanyeol before sighing. "Okay, I'm going to make this easy for all of us. What's going on between you two?"

"Uh what? I really want to kill him but he's my only way out of this mess so that sums it up." Soojin replied, leaning on the brick wall outside Yixing's house.

"Really? I thought you loved me!" Chanyeol screeched, pulling Soojin's hair. Soojin's eyes widened before she pinched Chanyeol's arms, making him cry out in pain.

"How could you say that? I trusted you!" Soojin screched back, kicking Chanyeol's...uh...his...y'know.

Xiumin burst out laughing. "Well this is entertaining but you two come with me."

The three of them flew, Xiumin taking the center place to keep them away from each other. Chanyeol kept on blabbering about the unfairness of penguins not being able to fly while Soojin narrowed her eyes to look at a better view of the guy walking down the street.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

"Jongin-ah!" Hyeri shouted, running to him before smacking the back of his head. "Yah! Are you ignoring me again? Jonginnie, I told you it was a joke."

Jongin kept a straight face and walked. Hyeri pursed her lips in annoyance. She opened to scold him for ignoring her but she out. 

 

"Now you're sick?" Jongin snapped the moment he saw her eyes open. "Gosh do you think I'll talk to you just because you passed out?" 

Hyeri's eyes twitched and opened to talk once more but it came out as a cough. "Why did I pass out?" she asked, wiping sweat from her forehead. Her breath hitched and she broke out as anotehr coughing mess.

"Heatsroke. Where did you go before you saw me?" Jongin asked, giving Hyeri a damp towel. 

Hyeri swiped herself and tried to stop her cough. "I ran from Myeondong to your neighborhood you basard."  she scolded. "And what's with you? I talked to your ex and you're mad?"

"Of course! you're trying to get us back together, aren't you?" Jongin scolded back, holding out a spoon of porridge infront of Hyeri's mouth.

Hyeri opened and took it in. "So what if  I am? You two should get back together." she argued. 

jongin chuckled. "I don't like her, she doesn't like me. It was that simple." 

"Wae? Do you like someone now?" she asked, trying to get out of bed. Jongin grabbed her shoulder to stop her and placed her back to bed. 

"Yes. But I'm still not sure if I like her." he replied, tucking in Hyeri's blanket. 

Hyeri yawned and scoffed. "You're not planning to tell your gorgeous bestfriend?" she asked, wriggling around to her sleeping position.

 

"Maybe I'll tell you soon."