TWO.

The Stupid Cupid

"Aishh what am I going to do now?" Soojin whined, blowing her bangs away from her face before stomping away. She shook her shoulders, making her wings appear. Without waiting for Chanyeol she jumped from the office and flew.

"Soojin-ah!" Chanyeol called. "Wait for me!"

Soojin looked back. "I'm not a kid anymore, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol froze. Oddly, his head started to flare in pain but he knew it. He knew he saw Soojin before. That look said it all. Maybe...well it's not impossible, right? If Soojin had a boyfriend before then maybe he did that mission, maybe.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEtYNVQ-lxZzZgtf6J4XP

 

Shanghai, China:Friday

"Your name, please?"  the lady behind the counter muttered boredly.

"Zhang Yixing." Yixing smiled, clutching his bag tightly. If it wouldn't be too embarrassing, he would not hesitate to throw it off and dance in happiness. Korea, South, that is. Those words, I mean Sotuh Korea, fluttered over his mind, his dream place, his only dream, and his train of thoughts was cut out when the lady behnd the counter started snapping fingers in front of him.

"Done! Next!" she shouted, letting out a shrill scream. Yixing grimaced and walked to the airport's waiting area. 

"Ouch!" a kid shouted but Yixing didn't hear. His massive headset was producing blasting music, the kind of things where you could hear the music even though you're far.

The little kid pouted and walked closer to him. "Ouch!" he shouted again but again, failed. He stared at Yixing with amusement, being 8, he seems to do that a lot. 

The little kid took another deep breath and threw himself to Yixing. His headset slid perfectly to his neck. He could amlost swear he felt something. Almost.

"Ouch...?" the kid whined. 

Yixing, once again, did not hear it and continued walking, until his right foot decided to take pity and step on the little kid.

"Oh!" Yixing exclaimed. "H-hi.Why are you sleeping on the floor? There's chairs over there." he smiled

"I can't." the kid pouted.

"Omo, your parents did not teach you how to walk?" he smiled, managing to look completely innocent. The kid huffed and stood up.

"You! This is your fault! You have to do me a favor." the kid announced.

"Me? Sure." Yixing nodded.

 

Huiju huffed in frustration before running her fingers to her hair. Where the hell is that kid?  Huiju is just a normal girl, everyone is, unless you have like six legs, then you're less likely to be a normal girl.

"Junseok-ahhh!" she shouted through the whole airport but no replies. 

"Great. First I get to know I have a step-brother, now he's missing and his parents are too lazy to look for him." she muttered angrily. 

"Hi." a voice muttered behind her. She looked around and of course, she trippedon her own feet, so suprising, she fell on her behind.

"What?" she growled and stood up.

"I'm going to leave for Korea in an hour and I was wondering if you could spend an hour with me?" the guy asked. He was tall, well, taller than her, his hair is light brown and perfect, his eyes were innocent as he carried a guitar and his bag. Though it was weird, he wore a loose shirt and skinny jeans. Yep, weird.

"Excuse me?" Huiju gaped, obviously not pleased.

 

"I wanted to see beautiful stuff before I leave."