2. One

The Stupid Cupid

Playlist: B. A. P - Stop It

Last Call, last flight to South Korea, please go to your respective planes for take-off. Last call...

"What are they saying? I don't understand anything." Soojin grumbled as she sat on the airport's floor, enjoying the fact that no one can see her. "Where are we anyway?"

"China. Can't you see the flag?" Chanyeol muttered.

"I wasn't paying attention." Soojin shot back.

"And that's my fault..." Chanyeol trailed.

"You little--"

"Where have you been?" a voice shouted, making Soojin shut up, much to Chanyeol's delight.

 

"Ah, Huiju, this guy right here helped me. He's good looking, no?" the little kid exclaimed, wriggling his brows.

"Ming Yifan, how dare you walk away from home!"  Huiju exclaimed, not caring about the guy standing next to her.

"Yeah sorry. Don't you think he's rather dashing? Look at the eyes and his hair is soft, touch it." Yifan giggled, pulling Huiju closer to Yixing. "And look, he's got a deep dimple like you should totally date him."

"W-what are you doing?" Huiju stammered.

"So, what do I do now?" Yixing whispered.

"Don't you think you two should date?" Yifan chuckled, batting his lashes.

"Oh shut up. I'm sorry for troubling you. It's this kid's fault." Huiju said, pinching her step brother's cheek. "We'll be leaving."

Yixing watched Huju walked away. He smiled to himself and turned to board the plane. 

 

"Excuse me sir, where are you going?" a flight attendant asked, tapping Yixing's shoulder.

"Um, boarding the plane." he replied

"Sir, the plane left 15 minutes ago." the flight attendant replied. "Oh my, it looks like you missed your flight. Should I help you book the next one?"

"When is it?" Yixing sighed. There's really no use of getting mad at this point, it would do him no good.

"Next week." the flight attendant smiled, leaving Yixing with his mouth wide open in shock.

 

"Why is he going to Korea?" Soojin asked, tying her hair into a tight bun.

"He's sick." Chanyeol replied, placing his face into Soojin's shoulder.

Soojin stood up, mking Chanyeol's face drop into the floor. "What the hell? Everyone dies! Everyone's sick!" she shouted.

"Not everyone. Well, Kris is the one giving these missions so, we really don't have a choice. You want to return to your normal life, and I want to redeem myself, so fair." Chanyeol replied.

"Wait, Yixing is leaving. Let's go!" 

 

Yixing sighed and sat on a nearby bench. He opened his phone and texted his doctor.

 

"Can't make it 'till next week. Guess I'll just be spending the week here, eh?"

 

So much for his favorite place on earth. Yixing looked at his fingers and looked away almost immediately. He's getting skinnier and his face becomes more sunken as days past but no one can reverse fate, that much, her knew.

"I thought you left?" a voice asked behind him. He turned and saw Huiju standing behind him. Huiju sat beeside him and yawned.

"Sorry, I cause you to miss your flight." she mumbled.

"Yeah." Yixing pouted.

"Are you mad?" Huiju asked, looking straight at Yixing's eyes. Yixing's brain processed everything about her. her hair has a shade of red, her eyes with a fine lline of eyeliner and actually, she was wearing no make-up except that.

"No, there's no point anyway. I just wanted to have fun before I leave." he smiled and continued to play with his now bony fingers.

"Well, your flight's not until next week. And you said you want to see something beautiful right?" Huiju smiled. 

"I think I'm looking at one right now." Yixing replied.

"Uh, that's not what I meant but I could show you some place else." Huiju offered. "Only if you want to, of course."

 

"I'd love to."