Chapter 47

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon sit in her place, feeling all nervous. It’s not the bad nervous, but it’s the nervous where you’re waiting for something good to happened. Her eyes wander through the big window in the room. The night view of Seoul, ease her nervous a bit. Sitting here at the table, waiting for certain someone to appear, she felt the sense of deja vu. And she really hope, this time, the one she’s waiting for didn’t ditch her again.

 

She waited for another minutes till the door open. A waitress has open the door, to let the woman in her late age walk in. One things Taeyeon noticed from the woman standing not far from her. She’s more paler than the last time she ever see. She also lose some weight. But the eyes in her never change. It’s still gave the love and longing feeling to Taeyeon.

 

She stand up from her seat and walk to the woman before her. Mrs. Goo can’t believe her eyes. Standing right in front of her was Taeyeon. Her daughter, that she did wrong to. Her daughter that she had been waiting to return. Her daughter that she longing to meet. Taeyeon stand at her face, smiling warmly to her. Where did those cold and icy look went to?

 

“Taeyeon..” Mrs. Goo breath out. She still couldn’t believe her eyes. She’s afraid it’s just her hallucination. Her imagination. She don’t even know she will be meeting Taeyeon as Leeteuk just came to the mansion, saying he had some words to say to her, but let her get in the reservation room ahead. It’s felt surreal to her.

 

Taeyeon smiling to her mom ear to ear. Gone the hatred feeling. Gone the disappointment feeling. All that left was the peaceful feeling she had.

 

“Eomma..” she could see Mrs. Goo eyes widen in surprised. It’s been her first time calling her eomma ever since the time she left. It felt right to Mrs. Goo ears.

 

“Did.. Did you.. Just call me, eomma?” Mrs. Goo had to make sure that she didn’t heard it wrong. That it’s all real.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head. “Eomma, I’m back.”

 

And Mrs. Goo know, that right at that moment, she and Taeyeon could start all over again. As mother and daughter.

 

She was beyond happy that she didn’t think twice and went to hug her. Her tears were lining in her eyes and it felt down without her could hold it. She was beyond happy. She’s willing to change anything as long as she could reunited with her daughter.

 

Taeyeon hug her back, and both only hugging each other, without exchanging a words. Because Taeyeon had learnt, sometimes, things doesn’t work with words. It’s need a silence for a moment to understand what the others are thinking. And that’s what she did now. She never thought that a mother hug would be this comforting. For 15 years, she never get to touch her mom. She never had those hug when she went to sleep. She never had someone to rely on. She never had someone to tell her first crush at school. Never. All she did was alone.

 

“I’m sorry. Eomma’s sorry, Taeyeon-ah.. Eomma did you wrong.” Mrs. Goo cried out.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and pulled away. She wiped her mom tears, giving her a loving look.

 

“Let’s not talk about the past. I’ve let go of that.” Mrs. Goo hold Taeyeon hand and smile gratefully to her. How can she ever thought of leaving her own angel that time? How cruel she is.

 

“Do you want.. To start all over again, eomma?” and Mrs. Goo didn’t spend a second to think anymore. She nodded her head in a heartbeat.

 

“Yes. Eomma will. Let’s start all over again, Taeyeon-ah..”

 

Taeyeon could never felt more than blissful right now. From this moment onwards, both her and her mother would spend the time they lose for 15 years. They would forget everything in the past. Because life goes on. They shouldn’t be keep looking back. What matter is present, and future. And that’s what they are now. They are looking for their future together, while having it together with their presents.

 

 

Taeyeon giggled as she did a shaved on Leeteuk. Her legs were wrapped in his as she sit at the marble in the wide bathroom in the mansion. Leeteuk would kiss her once in awhile, trying to make her face had the foam too. He rub his hands at her thigh. She was wearing his oversized sweater, and only. Her hair was in a messed ever since she wake up, but Leeteuk couldn’t care less. She still look beautiful in his eyes.

 

Taeyeon then took the wet cloth and cleaned his face from the shaving foam. Though Leeteuk face always clean from any hair or beard or mustache, Taeyeon just suddenly want to do a shave on him. And Leeteuk didn’t mind it.

 

“How could I get someone as handsome as you?” she whispered to his lips.

 

“How could I get someone as beautiful as you?” he captured her lips, and he could felt her smiling in their kiss. Taeyeon fingers his hair, as Leeteuk pulled her closer by waist. He kissed her bare shoulder as the sweater had went off for too big, showing her bare shoulder.

 

“Right, I check my account last night and I haven’t rece-”

 

“Are we going to talk about the refund things again?” he peck her lips.

 

“Yes, duh. I’m in the mid of crisis now after my 18 months world tour, and then I had to paid a one night at your hotel that cost one million per night, adding again the surprise I ask your staff to prepare. Oh, and the cake also. It cost me more. So, I need your understanding to help me refund.” she blinked her eyes sweetly to Leeteuk.

 

He shrugged his shoulder. “You slept at the hotel, too. You can’t ask for refund.”

 

“Tsk. You meanie.” she pout.

 

He kiss her lips lightly. “Tell me about Greece.”

 

She raised her brows, thinking for a while. “It’s beautiful there. I wouldn’t mind going there again.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Uh-huh.”

 

“Oh, right. Talking about Greece.” Leeteuk waited for her to continued as he’s busy to her neck.

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Can you do me a favour?”

 

“If it’s about you wanting to leave again, no.”

 

“Ani..” she whined like a child as she wiggle in Leeteuk arms. “I want a wedding shots at there.” she gaze at him innocently, like a kids that ask for her candy.

 

“Wedding shots?”

 

“Yes, babe.” she peck his brows and nose, then face him again.

 

“How are you sure I’m going to married you?” he .

 

Taeyeon fake a gasp. She covered as she look at Leeteuk with her big eyes. “You aren’t? Then maybe other man will.” she stick her tongue to him.

 

Leeteuk scoff. “How much are you sure there’ll be other man?”

 

“Let’s see.” she put her index finger under her chin as she lift her head, trying to think. “Because I’m too beautiful to be waste.”

 

“Getting confident, aren’t you?”

 

Taeyeon pursed her lips. “No one going to stay with an annoying and stingy man like you.” she retorted back.

 

Leeteuk smirk. “And no one going to stay longer with you because you’re a nagger and fatty.”

 

Taeyeon gasp. Her eyes wide open as she parted staring at him in accused.

 

“Nagger? Fatty?” she slap his shoulder, and the man just stick his tongue to her. Taeyeon then pinch his cheeks, pressing his nose hard. But Leeteuk would end up laughing at her attempt to make him suffer.

 

Another things that Leeteuk realize for the few days Taeyeon return. She had start talking more to the point Leeteuk could live longer just by hearing her voice. Taeyeon. Somehow had been more talkative. Gone the quiet and word phobia Taeyeon. Leeteuk also couldn’t lie about Taeyeon being ‘fatty’, not in all her body, but in some certain part of her body that make it look y to Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk then leaned in and captured her lips. Stopping every attempt Taeyeon made abruptly. She wrap her arms to his neck as her legs wrap tightly against his torso. She could still felt the chill Leeteuk gave every time his fingers would brush her bare skin. His hands lifted the end of the sweater, making her bare stomach chilly for the sudden cold air. His hand continuously massage her bare stomach and her .

 

Leeteuk carry her to their bed, as his hand wrap tightly at her hips. Preventing her from falling down. He lay her flat at the bed with still her legs wrap tightly at his torso. He kissed her endlessly till both of them ran out of breath. Taeyeon then rolled them both. She sit at his stomach and kissed him as his hand would wander around her that only cover in her thin .

 

 

Taeyeon pulled away and gaze at him. Here’s the man that claimed her as his fiance the night before she left. Here’s the man that had been waiting for her return patiently. Here’s the man that had filled her empty heart. Here’s the man that would make her his first priority. And here’s the man, she imagine would spend the rest of her life with. She couldn’t think of another man, other than him.

 

He cupped her face with his one hand while his other hand rub her .

 

“No one going to stay longer with you.. Because I’m the only man allowed to stay with you.” he whispered right in her lips, creating a smile in her face.

 

“Though you’re annoying, I’ll still stay with you.” she bit his lips lightly and they both smiling while looking at each other eyes.

 

“I had so many plan in my mind to do things with you when I’m away.”

 

“Tell me.” his hands back to her back again, rubbing it up and down, to the point Leeteuk know, she didn’t wear any bra in it.

 

“Kissing under Eiffel. Piggy back around Disneyland. Holding hand at beach. Hugging in the middle of Tulips field. Lying under the sun's together. Watching the sun sets while kissing. Dancing in the rain. Playing in the snow. And other things I plan to do with you.”

 

“The time will come. I promise you.” he whisper to her lovingly, and pulled himself to captured her lips again. For him, her lips are like a wine, it gets him drunk and he always addict to it again and again.

 

Taeyeon hands trailed inside his clothes. Touching every part of his. Tracing his square stomach. Her hands slowly lifted the end of his shirt, pulling it up to his head and break their kiss for a second, and he go .

 

Her lips trailed from his lips to his ears, his jaw, his chin, his neck, his chest, and his stomach. He could never lie. Taeyeon touch, still make him shiver in sensation. He never get bored with it. Instead, it make him in more addicting than drugs.

 

He pulled himself up in sitting position as his eyes lingered in her eyes. He hug her closer till both their chest bump each other. Taeyeon wrap her arms to his and play with his hair again. That’s her favorite part now. Soft, and thick that she could drowned her fingers in his hairs.

 

 

“Meeting you, was never part of my plan. But I’m glad, God had planned it for me. To meet you. And to love you.” he kissed her lips.

 

“Though I felt restless after you left, I still told myself that you’re only miles away. I can still reach you.” Taeyeon listened to every word Leeteuk said and never felt more than grateful. She would close her eyes in bliss with every kiss Leeteuk gave.

 

“I never felt empty before. Not after you left. Even the bed look different without you beside me. I have no one to cuddle with. No one to kiss me a goodnight, and no one to greet me a good morning.” he bite her lips and into it lightly.

 

“And you appear, right in my eyes, after I had waited for you long. I’m relief. To see that you are back, safe and sound.” he smile. “If my heart only beat to live before, after meeting you, it also beat for you.” he bumped his nose to her, rubbing it lightly with hers.

 

Taeyeon felt her heart did a flip flop. He didn’t sound cheesy. He didn’t try to seduce her with words. All he said indeed was a fact. Any girls would flutter when they heard the man they love said those words. Her heart flutter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter