Our Different Lifes

You're Still In My Heart

* 10 Years Later, Pretty Much Now* 

Kang Joon was in the kitchen making breakfest for him and his dad and his younger sister. His little sister ran down the stairs 

" Oppa, What are you making?" Suzy asked when she came and sat down on the table eatting the eggs he already made, 

" Yah, Go wash your hands" Kang Joon said Pretending to hit her. 

" Oppa~" Suzy wine. she was stomping her feet.

Kang Joon Smiled and ruffled her hair. " Ah~" Suzy cried and fixed her hair. 

Their dad walked in fixing his tie. " What are you two doing?" He asked still fixing his tie. 

" Appa, You're leaving already?" Kang Joon asked. 

" Ne, Whay?" He said picking up his brife case.

" Anniya, Did you want breakfest, ?" He asked about to pack some.

" No, Its okay. I will come back soon" their dad smiled and walked out, They both watched the door close

" Oppa, You want to take me to school?" Suzy asked.

" Finished you breakfest first then we will go" He said,

He walked over and sat next to her. He placed his plate down and started eatting.

Suzy looked over to her brother. She looked down and saw this Broken Braclet with A Pink thing tide around it. 

" Oppa, Whats that?" Suzy said pointing to his bracelet. Kang Joon looked at his bracelet. " Nothing. Dont worry." 

Suzy her teeth. " Oppa, Please throw it away it doesnt suit you" She said shaking her head.

" Whatever" He said drinking his Orange juice, " Hurry Finish I need to go to the fish market." He said putting his plate into the sink. 

" Mm" She nodded. 

* 30 mins later * 

" Oppa, Lets go." Suzy said putting her shoe on. " Oh~ Oppa, You look cool." She said putting two tumbs up.

Kang Joon looked at himself in the mirrior by the door. " I do dont i" He said touching his hair. She her teeth and walked over.

He was about to put his hand down until he looked at the bracelet. " Someone Special gave this to me." He said quietly. He looked at himself again and walked out 

* He was wearing this. http://image.dhgate.com/albu_215735271_00-1.0x0/slim-korean-casual-suits-men-s-suit-dress.jpg

* At Suzy Shcool* 

" Oppa, Thank You" He said opening the door to his car. 

He nodded. " I will pick you up later." He said smiling at her. 

She nodded and wave to her brother. Kang Joon drove off to the fish market 

* His Car http://cardiction.com/bmw-m6-2013-coupe-black.html*

* Fish Market *

" 4 Fishes for 10 dollar" So Eun kept calling. 

" I will take it.," Someone walked up to her, 

" Okay," So Eun smiled and started packing the fishes. 

" Here You go sure.," So Eun gave the man the fishes.

Kang Joon Looked at her and smiled. " Here you go." He said

" Thank You Please come back again" So Eun called out.

He smiled and saw her name tag " Kim So Eun" 

He was shocked. He bowed and walked away he didnt want her to think he was weird. So he walked into his car. 

" Her name seems sp familar and so does her voice" Kang Joon Thought. 

" Ugh, Maybe shes not the one" Kang Joon said and drove off