Don't tell me....?

You're Still In My Heart

* 3 Days Later* 

So Eun was running down the street with her purse in one hand her scatched book in the other hand.,

" Aish, Chincha" So Eun said looking at her watch. She couldn't be late. She couldn't she quickly ran down and catched one of the busses that was comming towards her. 

" Aujishi. Stop please" So Eun called out waiting for the door to open. 

" Thank you. Sorry" She bowed to the others that was on the bus who was giving her dirty looks. She quickly looked around to find a seat. There was a seat in the far end back of the bus. She walked over and took the seat. 

She looked at her clock and saw that she only has 1 hour and 30 mins..

" Ohhh!~ Aujidhi. Stop please" She called while looking out into the window.

" Thank you" So Eun called out walking out of the bus. She quickly looked up and notice that the building look taller then it looked when she was getting an Interview.

She quickly ran towards the door and up the 15th floor to her work. She was one of the head designers for the company.

She walked in and bowed and walked over to her desk. She set everything down then took off her coat. 

" Everyone Up" Someone shouted in the office.

So Eun looked around. She didnt know why they was shouting that. She looked at window and saw somoene with black hair who is really tall and handsome. Wearing a nice gray suit walking into the office with another guy.

Everyone bowed and looked at him. Kang Joon walked in and bowed and smiled at everyone. Kang Joon walked through the office and notice somoene he thought he knew. He looked over and saw So Eun.

He looked and smiled he looked at her dress and smiled. " You looke Beautiful in that dress" Kang  Joon said and smiled.

http://img1.dresslink.com/ZQ/0/ZQ000379-300300-ZQ000379-G.jpg

So Eun smiled and bowed. " Thank You" So Eun bowed and continue looking down.

Kang Joon winked at her and walked away.

" Mwoya, What is he doing?" So Eun said tilting her head. She didnt know what was wrong with him.

" Yah, You guys know each other or something?" This girl asked.

" Anniya." So Eun said.

" Kawlgimal" This other girl called out.

" Excuse me" This guy called out.

Everyone looked over " Can i get Kim So Eun Please" The guy who was wearing a black tux. 

Everyone looked at So Eun. 

" Oh~ Ne" So Eun nodded and walked over.

* Kang Joon's Office* 

" Sit," Kang Joon said leaning back into his chair

So Eun walked in " You wanted to see me?" So Eun said walking over and taking a seat

" Anni, I just wanted to ask you a question" Kang Joon asked

So Eun was getting nervouse. She didnt know what he was going to ask. She looked ay him in the eye and asked.

" What is it?" Her palm was starting to get sweating. She started rubbing her hand on her dress and looked at him. 

" Anni, I was just wondering., If you have a boyfriend?" Kang Joon asked kinda starting to startter. He asked while touching his head.

So Eun smiled, then she got serious " I..." She said looking towards the ground.

" You already have one?" Kang Joon asked looking scared

So Eun smiled again " Are you intrested in me?" So Eun asked looking at him seriously.

" Well, Answer me" Kang Joon said getting Impaient.

" I dont, have a boyfriend" So Eun said looking at him.

" I'm still waiting for somoene." So Eun said. Looking at the ground.

Kang Joon started to think again.

" Who is this somoene" Kang Joon asked.

" Someone, . Are you done? I need to go back to work" So Eun called out.

" Yeah, Yeah. Go, Thanks for the talk" Kang Joon said.

" Okay, then. Chugasaeyo" So Eun said walking away.

" Salma..." Kang Joon thought