You Really Are The Kim So Eun That I Waited For.

You're Still In My Heart

*After Kang Joon and So Eun was done eating, They went to So Eun House*

 “ Come in,” So Eun said looking at Kang Joon. Kang Joon was shocked.

“ What are you doing, Come in.” So Eun said looking at Kang Joon. Kang Joon smiled and nodded. He slowly followed from behind.

Kang Joon walked in, “ Oh, This is your house?” Kang Joon asked looking around.

“ Ne, Me and my grandma”

 

Kang Joon flashback came to him.

*Flashback* 

Kang Joon and So Eun was so hungry after school. They went into So Eun house and ate.

“ Annyeonghasaeyo” Kang Joon said saying hi to So Eun grandma.

So Eun grandma smiled back. “ Who’s this? You’re boyfriend?” Her grandma said grabbing Kang Joon by the hand.

“ Anni, He’s just a friend” So Eun said she looked over at Kang Joon and winked.

Kang Joon smiled and bowed.

“ Ah, He’s a handsome guy J” She said. She walked away into the kitchen.

“ Sorry about that. Would you like some water?” So Eun asked.

*End Of Flashback*

“ What happen to your parents?” Kang Joon asked.

“ Ah, Ne Omma and Appa got to a car accident when I was little. They both passed away” So Eun said walking toward the closet to hang their stuff up.

“ Grandma,?’ So Eun called out.

“ Where can she go?” So Eun said walking all over to try to go find her.

Kang Joon followed her with his eyes. He looked over and saw a picture of them when they were little.

“ Oh, How did you get this picture?” Kang Joon asked.

“ Oh, That’s me and my friend. Me and him were really close. But he moved. That was the only picture I had of him when we were little.” So Eun said slowly walking up to Kang Joon and put her hand in her pocket.

“ Is… Is he the one you are waiting for?’ Kang Joon asked looking at her with a concern face.

“ Um,” She nodded. “ That’s him.. He’s the one I waited forever.” She said looking at the picture.

*So Eun, It’s really you. I waited forever,. I cant believe its actually you.*  Kang Joon thought.

“ Oh, Grandma.” So Eun said seeing her grandma with bag of food.

Kang Joon slowly put the picture back down and smiled.

“ Annyeonghasaeyo” Kang Joon said bowing down to So Eun grandma.

So Eun grandma looked up and smiled.

“ Let me help you with that” Kang Joon said helping bring the stuff to the table and putting the stuff away.

“ You’re such a gentleman. What’s your name?” So Eun grandma asked.

“ Seo Kang Joon Inmida” Kang Joon said smiling at her.,

“ Ay, Your name sounds familiar.” She said pointing to Kang Joon.

So Eun looked at Kang Joon who quickly stopped at what he was doing,

“ Haha, Grandma , There’s a lot of people that has that name.. Hahaha, Grandma lets eat” So Eun said pushing Her grandma to go cook.

“ I’m sorry” So Eun said walking away.

Kang Joon followed her with his eyes. “ No, You don’t need to be sorry yet.” Kang Joon said

“ Mwo?” So Eun said. “ Mwolagu?” So Eun said walking over to Kang Joon.

“ Anni, I have to go” Kang Joon grabbed his things and walked out.  So Eun was confuse. She didn’t know what  Kang Joon was saying to her. Kang Joon walked out and drove off.