He Is Such A Dork.

You're Still In My Heart

So Eun was at her desk working until she looked at the clock. It was almost time for them to go eat lunch. But she still had alot of stuff to do. She let out a big sign and continue working. 

" So Eun-ah, You're not going to eat?" One of the girl asked.

So Eun looked up and smiled and looked at the clock " Anni, You guys can go. I'm not hungry" So Eun smiled and continue working. 

" Well, I'll get you something to eat then" She said. " What would you like?" She asked So Eun.

" Unni, It's okay. I'm not hungry." So Eun..

The girl stood up and looked at her " Ay~ Dont lie to me.. I'll Buy you a Sandwhich and Pomigrante juice okay?" The girl said making the okay sign. So Eun smiled " Thank You Unni" " Umm.." The girl nodded and walked out. " I'll be back" She said walking out the door., 

So Eun smiled and continue working.

* 30 Mins later* 

So Eun walked over to the copy machine until she bumped into somoene. 

" Aish, Watch where you're going" This girl said.

" I'm sorry," So Eun said bowing down to her.

" Oh~ Unni" The girl called out.

So Eun looked up and saw that it was her younger sister Krystal

" Yah~ Why are you here? I thought you were in school in america?" So Eun said Hugging her.

" Unni, I came back 2 days ago. You work here too?" Krystal asked  looking at her.

So Eun nodded. They both smiled at each other had an akward silent.

" Unni, Where are you going" Krystal asked

"me? I'm going to the copy room" So Eun said pointing towards the copy room.

" Okay, Lets got together" Krystal said So Eun smiled and nodded. 

As the two girl was making their way to the copy room. Kang Joon came out of the room.

" Where are you going?" Kang Joon asked looking at So Eun,

Krystal was shocked. She never ssw anyone that handsome before. 

" Who is she?" Kang Joon asked looking at Krystal.

So Eun looked over at Krystal who was still amazed at Kang Joon.

" Unni," So Eun said patting Kyrstal by the arm,

" Huh? Oh~ I'm Krystal. I work with your dad" Kyrstal said bowing down to him.

Kang Joon smiled and bowed back. " Ah~ So Eun -ah, Did you eat? Did you want to go eat?" Kang Joon asked looking at So Eun.

Krystal finally snapped back into reality.

" Me? Ummm. Sure" So Eun said shyly.

" Okay, I'll come pick you up ummm. 7? " Kang Joon said walking away.

"Umm." So Eun nodded. Krystal Gave her an evil eye. She didnt like the fact that she was flirting with the guy she likes. Krystal looked at Kang Joon who was smiling towards So Eun and So Eun smiling at him.

" Kang Joon -sh, Watch out " So Eun called out.

Kang Joon hit is hand on a pole. " Ouch," So Eun called out running towards him.

" Kwanchana?" So Eun said running and pulling him up.

Krystal crossed her arm and walked away.

Kang Joon slowly open his head to see So Eun so close to his face.

* Thump Thump Thump* 

Kang Joon heart started to race him. Kang Joon smiled and nodded. 

* Thump Thump Thump* 

So Eun heart started racing her. " Ummm." So Eun said quickly standing up. 

Kang Joon fell to the ground again. " I have to go. But sure. Dinner at 7 will be great" So Eun said walking away. and walking back to her office.

Kang Joon smiled. " What was happening to my heart just a while ago? Dont tell me i like her" Kang joon said getting  up and walking away.

" What was  happening to my heart? I cant like him i'm still waiting for Kang Joon to come back" So Eun said placing her stuff on the table and going back into work.

" He is such a dork. Hitting his head on the pole" So Eun said smiling like an idiot.

" I'm such a dork. I am so embarass" Kang Joon said Walking back to his desk.

Kang Joon smiled and remembed So Eun face. He laughed at himself and went right back to work.