Dinner With The Seo Family

You're Still In My Heart

* 7pm sharp*

It was late already, So Eun was sitting on her couch waiting for Sunyeol. But still no call. She waited and waited. She flipped through the channels and waited. She started to feel sleepy and more sleepy.

*Nuna Nuna Yaepo*

So Eun looked at her phone to see a number that she wasn’t sure about.

“ Hello?” She answered

“ Come out” The man answered.

“ Who are you?” She asked with her sleepy voice.

“ It’s me Seo Sungyeol” He said. He was outside looking through her windows.

So Eun Quickly got up.

“ Where are you?” She said quickly running to the bathroom to check on herself.

Sungyeol Chuckled. “ You look fine, Just come out” he said placing one hand in his pocket and the other on the phone.

“ You can see me?” She asked in a concern voice.

“ Mmm, I’m outside of your house” He said smiling

“ Where?” She said quickly running out of the bathroom and looking at every window.

“ Hmm,” He said, He lean against his car “ make a right then look out the window”

So Eun followed his words to see a man standing there with his blondish brown hair.

So Eun smiled. Sungyeol hung up the phone and stare at each other through the window. She chuckled and smiled.

Sungyeol smiled he waved to her and smiled.

* In The Car*

Sungyeol looked over to So Eun. She looked back at him.

“ Whay? Am I not pretty in this?” She asked looking down towards her dress.

Sungyeol smiled. “ Anni, You’re beautiful” He answered with a smile. So Eun smiled back and focus on the road.

“ Oh Yeah, How did you find out where I live? And Know my number?”  So Eun asked looking at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiled faded. “ I asked my hyung,” He said in a calm way.

So Eun nodded., She would understand why he asked. She smiled and looked at Sungyeol.

“ Hey, Cheer Up” She said patting Sungyeol on the arm.

Sungyeol looked over to see So Eun smiled. He nodded.

“ I’m just a little scared” He said as an excuse.

* Dinner With The Seo Family*

“ Sungyeol-ah, Do I look okay? Are you sure?” So Eun said getting out of the car and facing Sungyeol.

Sungyeol shock his head. Sungyeol looked at his watch,

8:00 pm.

“ Aish, We need to go in quick” Sungyeol said pulling So Eun arm so hard that it made he lifted up the ground a bit

So Eun could feel how tight Sungyeol was holding her hand.

* The Dinner Room*

Sungyeol open the door to a room. So Eun was impressed at hot beautiful it looked.

“ Omma, Appa, Hyung. I want you to meet My date for tonight, Kim So Eun” Sungyeol said.

So Eun bowed. “ Annyeonghasaeyo” She said. “ Oh, Kang Joon-ah,” So Eun said

Kang Joon just smiled and bowed. “ Kang Joon Is your hyung?” So Eun asked.

Sungyeol nodded.

“ Here, Sit here.” He said pulling a chair out infront of Kang Joon.

* Eatting time*

Kang Joon kept on looking at So Eun who was Sungyeol’s date. He was mad but yet trying to ignore everything around him.

So Eun looked up at Kang Joon who looked depress. Kang Joon looked up to see So Eun Looking at him. He smiled. He just continue to eat.

So Eun kept on staring at Kang Joon. She looked at his hand to see a bracelet like hers But her was a necklace.

“ Kang Joon-ah, If you don’t mind, Can I asked where did you get that bacelete?” So Eun said trying to get it out of him.

“ Ah, My bracelet? Umm., A girl gave it to me when we were little. She told me that she would wait for me, But.. I don’t know where she is or how she is doing. I miss her a lot. It’s just, Maybe she’s happy without me.” Kang Joon said not trying to make it obvious that he knew it was So Eun.

Paboya, That girl is me. How come I didn’t know it was you all along. I have been fooled. I should have not went on this dinner date with you’re brother, You’re maybe dying on the inside because of me.

So Eun thought. She looked at Kang Joon.

“ How would you be so sure? What is she was looking for you all along as well.,?” She asked.

“ Hmm,  Well. If she was looking for me. Then wouldn’t she ask me a long time ago?” Kang Joon said back.

Kim So Eun, You’re still in my heart. Forever and always

Seo Kang Joon, You’re still in my heart. Forever and always.

Kang Joon and So Eun was silent. They couldn’t even talk anymore.

* End Of Dinner*

“ Thank You for the fabulous food, it was yummy.” So Eun said.

“ Anni, Our Pleaser. I just have on question. Are you and Sungyeol dating?” Their mom asked.

So Eun chuckled. “ Anni, We’re just close friends.” So Eun said,

“ Omma, I’ll get going. I will see you at home” Kang Joon said. He kissed his mom and walked passed So Eun.

“ Kang Joon-ah, Can you take me home?” So Eun asked.

Kang Joon smiled. “ Annia, My Brother would take you. Take care” Kang Joon said going inside of his car and driving off.