Wish You Was Here...

You're Still In My Heart

Kang Joon came home still second guessing if that was his lover form 10 years ago. He walked over to place the fish on the kitchen table * http://www.homerevo.com/wp-content/uploads/nice-Kitchens-Kitchens-Kitchens-Image.jpg* And leaning against it

" Anniya, Other people maybe have the same name as her" He thought, He slowly got off the table and went straight to the living room. He threw his foot onto the table and turn on the T.V. 

" Ah~ Pagoepa," Kang Joon said rubbing his belly, He walked over to his kitchen and went to go look for food. There were Bacon, Carrots, Calantro, and Green onion. He smiled and grabbed everything out that he needed. He out on his hello kitty Aprion and went straight into cooking. 

* 15 mins later* 

His food was ready, He smiled and nodded, He sat down on the chair and started to eat. He was enjoying his food until he chocked. He quickly ran over to he cooler and got him some water. He quickly gulped it down, He release a sign. 

After Kang Joon was done eating he went stairght into his rooom and laid down.. 

* At The Fish Market* 

" Here is $980 For working hard. I added 280 dollars more because of your hard work." The Fisher Man said. 

" Thank You" So Eun said She kept bowing and bowing. 

" Nice Work Today everyone. Nice job" So Eun said walking out of the fish market. 

She put the money into her pocket and started to walk home. 

So Eun is a very hard working person. Ever since her parents died she always depend on Kang Joon. But she is still wondering when he will come back. She went to sit on the bench by her work and she looked at her bracelet that Kang Joon gave her. 

" Kang Joon -ah, I got paid today, I wish you were here so i could take you out to eat." She said looking at the bracelet touching it. She looked up and started walking back home. 

* So Eun House *http://www.trendir.com/house-design/rooftop-garden-house-toronto-1.jpg*

She walked in and looked inside her refrigeratior., to see if there was any food. She looked and saw no food. 

" Aish, Why do i eat so much, I just bought food last week" She said putting her hand on her hip. 

She walked over to her door and out she went. She started to walk the market.