Now Hiring..

You're Still In My Heart

So Eun was walking back home from her shopping she did. She was humming and skipping until she looked towards a window and saw a sign that said " Now Hiring, Great with talking with people, Very hard working, Can Design Anything" So Eun smiled. She always wanted to be an Fashion Designer. She placed down one of her bags and grabbed the paper off the window. So Eun looked at it and smiled.

So Eun had the paper in her hand and needed to call it now. She didnt have no phone because uasally all her money she earns goes to rent and the rest is for food. She never was able to affored it anyways since she was not that well paid. She continue walking with her two bags or food. 

" Oh, Pay Phone" So Eun ran over to the pay phone and close the door. So Eun reached into her pocket and pulled out an pulled out a coin. She picked up the phone and started dialing.

" Hello, Thank you for calling Fashion On Heaven. What May I Help You?" The lady said.

" Hi, Yes. I'm calling due to a Now Hiring poster. Am i correct?" So Eun asked the lady.

" Yes, That is correct. May you please hold. I will transfer the call to my manger" The lady said,

" Yes, I can." So Eun said.

" Oh, Hello Thank You for calling Fashion On Heaven Seo Jung Shin Speaking" This man said on the other line.

" Oh Yes, I'm calling due to the sign for now hiring" She said.

" Oh Yes, Please come in tomorrow for an interview. Be ready by 4:30 pm" He said. 

" Thank You." So Eun and hung up the phone.

She was excited. She never knew that this day would come. Working in the fish market is an Embarassment. But not. She is excited to work there. She hurred out the pay phone and grabbed her food and walked out.