I Wish I Could Tell You

You're Still In My Heart

Kang Joon woke up with a major head ache. He think he can’t go to work. As he lay in bed he think about So Eun and how her reaction will be if he thinks about telling her who he is. He shook his head and tried to erase the thought of him telling her. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. It was 11:30. He went into his contact list and called his work.

“ Oh, Mr. Jong, I wont be able to come to work today, Due to a really bad head ache”  Kang Joon said placing his hand on his head.

“ Oh, That’s okay, Feel better and come to work tomorrow okay” Mr, Jong said.

Kang Joon smiled and put his phone back on his bedside table.

The thought of Kim So Eun the girl that he have been waiting for was her. He couldn’t believe it.

* Ring Ring *

Kang Joon grabbed his phone and looked at his phone. He saw that it was So Eun.

Kang Joon slide his phone over and answer

“ Whay?” Kang Joon asked in a tired way.

“ Kwanchana?” So Eun asked whispering into the phone.

“ Ne, Whayo?” Kang Joon asked getting up from his bed.

“ Anni, Mr. Joon told me that you wasn’t coming to work. And I was worry about you” So Eun said. Leaning against a pole.

“ Mm., I’m fine. Thanks. If that’s all you’re going to say, then I’m gonna hang up” Kang Joon said.

“ Chogi,” So Eun said

“ Whay?” Kang Joon replied back.

“ Why did you leave so early yesterday my grandma was looking for you” So Eun said

Kang Joon paused for a while.

“ I just remember I needed to do something. I’m, sorry I have to go” Kang Joon said. As quick as he could, He hung up. Kang Joon through himself back onto the bed and through his phone across.

“ Aish, Should I tell her I’m Him?” Kang Joon said

“ Aish, Is Suzy home?” Kang Joon said getting up and walked over to the door.

* knock Knock*

“ Come in” Suzy called

“ Suzy,.” Kang Joon said slowly opening the door.

“ Huh?” Suzy said not looking up paying close attention to her laptop typing her essay.

“ Can I ask you something” Kang Joon said pulling a chair close to her table

Suzy let out a sign, “ What is it?” Suzy said looking over at Kang Joon

“ What would you do if the boy you have been waiting for 10 years work with you and you want to tell him that you are the person that he is waiting for, What would you do?” Kang Joon said placing his hand on the table.

“ Mmm,” Suzy thought.

“ I would try to give him signal that I’m that girl. And bring him to places that we use to go to” Suzy said placing the pen onto her lips.

“ But, What if she gets awkward with you?” Kang Joon said

“ Aish, Why are you asking me this?” Suzy asked.

“I’m just wondering” Kang Joon said.

“ If things get awkward then that mean that it wasn’t meant to be. That means that you guys should go your guys own ways. And if its meant to be, then they would return back to you” Suzy said going back into her work.

“ But, It’s been 10 years” Kang Joon said

“ Aish, Oppa. Can’t you see I’m trying to do work.” Suzy said

“ Just one more question.” Kang Joon said putting his finger up.

“ What is it?” Suzy said.

“  What if he runs away?” Kang Joon said looking away.

“ Oppa, Chaebal. Kwmanae” Suzy said

“ Aradaso” Kang Joon said. He slowly got up and walked away.

“ Oppa,” Suzy called out.

“ Hum?” Kang Joon said looking back toward Suzy

“ No matter what, Make sure you tell that person” Suzy said smiling toward Kang Joon.

Kang Joon smiled “ Thank you” Kang Joon smiled back and exit the door.