She's Cute :)

You're Still In My Heart

DISCLAIMER: NEW CHARACTER Seo Sungyeol :) Find out who he is., 

So Eun was in her office and placing folders at peoples office slots. She got across Kang Joons and smiled. She placed the folder in his slot and walked away. As So Eun was walking away she saw someone who was coming out of the door. She smiled and bowed,

“ So Eun –ah,” Someone said.

So Eun slowly turn around to see the person.

“ Ne,” She said turn around and smiled.

“ Set a meeting for the workers right now” The man said.

“ Ne, Kang Joon –sh.” So Eun said bowing and walking down the hall to her office.

As when So Eun sat down her telephone rang.

“ Yeobosayo?” She answered.

“ Please bring me my Ice Carmel Mocha to my room right now, Light ice” Kang Joon said haning up the phone.

So Eun looked at the phone, She couldn’t believe it. He didn’t even let her finish her sentence.

So Eun shook her head and headed to the coffee shop to get his Ice Carmel Mocha.

“ One Ice Carmel Mocha Please” So Eun said while waiting patiently

“ Ne, Light ice?” the lady asked.

“ Yes please”  So Eun said as she was grabbing her wallet out.

“ I can pay for it” A man voice said.

So Eun wasn’t sure who it could be, the only person that ran through her mind was maybe Seo Kang Joon. But it wasn’t. This men was more of a shorter men. He didn’t look quit at handsome as Kang Joon but was a pretty men.

“ Oh, Thank You” So Eun said as she put her wallet back into her purse.

“ How much is it?” He ask.

“ 5.50” Please” The lady said

He kindly handed the card over and smiled at So Eun.

So Eun smiled back. She looked at him again. She wanted to know his name.

“ Excuse me, Can you tell me your name?” So Eun said, she kept staring at him.

He smiled “ Let’s sit and talk first, We are holding up the line” He said as he pulled So Eun aside.

* At A Table*

“ You never answered my question” So Eun said rubbing her hands on her lap.

He smiled once again and chuckled. “ I’m Seo Sungyeol” He said

“ I’m Kim So Eun” she said back.

He smiled, He looked down and chuckled. He looked up and notice her name tag.

* Kim So Eun, Employee at Fashion Of Heaven*

Sungyeol smiled. “ You work for my brother?” He chuckled.

So Eun was in her own world until she heard him ask her a question.

“ Ne?” She respond back.

“ Haha., Seo Kang Joon is my older brother” He said as he chuckled again  covering his mouth.

So Eun quickly was shocked yet embarrasses. She quickly through on a fake smiled and looked at the time.

“ Well, Look at that. I have to go” She said as she was getting up

Sungyeol stood up. He smiled

“ Alright, Well then. May we meet again miss Kim So Eun” He said sticking out his hand towards So Eun.

So Eun smiled and grabbed his hand. “ Well, See You later” She said as she grabbed the drink and ran out the door.

Sungyeol watched her run., He chuckled and laughed.

“ She’s real cute.” He said as he watched her continue running. Sungyeol grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed someone’s number

“ Oh Hyung, I Met So Eun. She’s a little late. Sorry. But she just left she be there shortly”

Sungyeol hung up the phone and smiled and walked out of the coffee shop too.

So Eun knew she was going to be in big  trouble. She ran as quick as she could. But she made sure not to spill the drink.

A/N: Please Support This Story Too
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/721523/smile-for-me-beautiful-romance-4minutejihyun-bapyoungjae-highschooldrama-bapdaehuyn*