Oh~ Its You.

You're Still In My Heart

* The Next Day* 

So Eun woke up early to get ready., But she remember that she interview is at 4:30pm. She didnt need to rush. But she needed to go get and tell her other job that she is working some where else..

* Fish Market* 

" Aujishi, I am quiting, I'm getting a new job., And i dont know if this would work. If i have two jobs but. I dont think i can." So Eun said without looking up.

" I understand. You Will be miss. Here is the other money." He said handing So Eun an bag. 

" Thanks you:" She said taking the envelope and leave

" Chugasaeyo" She said bowing down. 

So Eun looked at her watched. It said 1:30pm. " Aish, I better get home" She said running to try to catch a taxi, It had started raining " Bii?" She looked into the sky and saw the dark grey clouds. " Aish!" She said running towards the road and waved her hand to get a taxi

* So Eun House* 

" Thank you, Keep the change sir" So Eun said running towards her house all wet. She took napkins and started wiping her purse. She looked at the clock 2:30pm.

" Aish," She said running up towards her room. She quickly went to the shower and came out. She quickly blow dry her hair and doing her make up and walked over to her closet when she was putting lip stick on. " aish, What to wear? I have to look nice" She said standing in front of it with her hand on her hips. 

" Oh, This" She said grabbing it from her closet. * http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/860479844/Cotton-font-b-Dress-b-font-2013-Fashion-font-b-Summer-b-font-font-b-Korean.jpg

She put on the dress and went out, It was still raining. " Aish," She said and quickly ran towards the taxi that someone was getting out off. " Thank You, " she said and getting into the taxi.

* Fashion On Heaven Company* 

" Woah, So big" So Eun said, getting out of the taxi.

" Here, You can keep the change" So Eun said

She quickly ran towards the door. She walked in and was really amused by all the beautiful things she was seeing,

" May I help you?" The lady asked in the front desk.

" Yeah, May I see Seo Jung Shin Please?" So Eun said walking towards the table. 

" Ne, Follow me" The lady said.

The walked over othe elevator and waited. * Ding* The elevator door open.

The lady bowed. The handsome tall man bowed back. 

' Anniyonghaesaeyo" Kang Joon said to So Eun. 

So Eun bowed. " Oh~" She heard him say.

So Eun quickly looked up. " It's you" Kang Joon said pointing towards her.

" You Know me?" So Eun asked pointing to herself.

Kang Joon snapped back into reality and put his hand in his pocket and walked away,

So Eun got into the elevator and went into the room

" Sir, Someone is here to see you.," The lady said. 

" Let her in." He said,

So Eun walked in amazed still at everything. 

So Eun saw a man sitting in the chair and bowed. The man smiled. and got up.

" PLease sit. " He said pointing the chair.  So Eun nodded. and took her seat.