10 Years Ago

You're Still In My Heart

* 9 Years Old* 

Kang Joon and So Eun was in the park playing tag. 

" You're it" Kang joon shouted 

" Okay," So Eun said, She smiled at Kang Joon.

" Count to 10" Kang Joon said turning So Eun Around. So Eun turned to a tree and covered her eyes. she counted to ten " Ready or not here i come" She called out and ran towards Kang Joon who was sitting on top of a tree. 

" Yah, How am i suppose to get you is you're sitting up there?" So Eun called out with her hand on her hips. 

" Okay, I'll Come down" Kang Joon said. Trying to get down. 

Kang Joon slowly tired to get down until * Bam* 

" Ommo, Kang Joon, Are you okay?" So Eun ran quickly towards him. 

" Omma," Kang Joon called out.

So Eun rubbed his head and tired to Comfort him. " Kang Joon -ah, Kwanchna. I'm here" So Eun said placing Kang Joon Head on her shoulder. 

* At So Eun House* 

" Ouch, That Hurt." Kang Joon called out looking at his elbow.

" Yah, Stay still." So Eun said putting a band-aid on his arm. 

" There" So Eun said Placing her hand on it and blowing it. " Get Better" So Eun said to the band-aid

Kang Joon smiled at her. " Thank You :) " So Eun smiled back. " You're welcome" 

* Bang Bang Bang* 

So Eun Looked at Kang Joon. 

" Whos that?" Kang Joon asked.

" I dont know, Stay here i will check" So Eun said.

Kang Joon shook his head and waited quietly until So Eun came back.

" Who is it?" So Eun asked opening the door without thinking.

" Where is Kang Joon?"  This guy is a black suit asked looking inside the house. 

" Um, Wait here" So Eun told the guy.

" Kang Joon-ah, Someone is looking for you." So Eun said. 

" Who?" Kang Joon asked with a concern face.

So Eun shrugged. Kang Joon look away for a while and got up. He walked towards the door with So Eun behind. 

" Oh, Appa. How did you know i was here?" Kang Joon asked. 

" Oh, Kang Joon -ah, Pack your stuff. We're moving." His dad said pulling on his arm

" To where?" Kang Joon asked refusing to go.

" Busun" His dad said. 

Kang Joon looked at So Eun.

" Appa, How long is that drive from seoul?"  Kang Joon asked.

" Umm., About 9 hours. " His dad said.

Kang Joon looked at So Eun. 

" Appa, When are we leaving." Kang Joon Asked. 

" Tomorrow, I will pick you up"  His dad said patting his head. " See you tomorrow" 

Kang Joon Smiled and nodded.

" Hagiba." So Eun said looking at Kang Joon holding his arm tight 

" How can i not go? He's my dad. You Know my Mom passed away when 4 years ago" Kang Joon said. 

So Eun Nodded. " Are you really leaving?" So Eun asked.

" It's not like i want to go. But I'm going to have to go" Kang Joon said holding onto So Eun hand.

So Eun was crying. Kang Joon looked at her. " Dont cry, I promise i will be back" He said patting So Eun head.

Kang Joon reached into his pocket and found a plastic bracelet. He smiled and broke it. 

" Here you keep this half. And i will keep the other." He said handing her the broken braclet.

" What am i suppose to do with this?" So Eun asked. 

" You keep it, And In the future we can try to find each other Make sure not to let no one have it always keep it with you. So whenever you are sad or need someone to talk to look at it and think about me" He said holding her hand.

So Eun smiled. " Here," She said taking something off her neckless. She roughtly riped it and have it to Kang Joon. 

" My Parents gave this to me before they died. I have 3 other ones. You keep this half and i will keep the other to make it as a promise. I So Eun promise not to be in an sort of relationship until me and you are back together." She said raising her hand. 

Kang Joon patted her head. " Me too. I promise" He said and gave her a hug.

" I have to go pack. Please dont forget our promise" Kang Joon said putting on his shoes and getting ready to leave.

" Take care" Kang Joon said So Eun nodded. They both waved at each other until the other one left.

So Eun slowly turned around and saw Kang Joon running back.

" Oh~ Why is he back" She thought.

He ran to her trying to catch his breath. " So Eun -ah, " He called out.

" Oh~?" She answred him

* Smuch* 

She was shocked. " Eat and dont starve yourself okay" He said looking at her and running back.

She slowly touched her lips and smiled. " That was my first kiss" She said she walked back into her house happyly.

 

 

 A/N : Thank You for Subscribing please continue to read. I will update again maybe later on :)