Chap 8 - END

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu avoids him for a week now. It's depressing him. He doesn't know the reason, he doesn't know what he did wrong, and he doesn't know what to do. Every time he wants to confront the other cupid, he always ran away. It's like looking at Changmin is bring him bad luck or something like that. Even until now, that dolphin still hides somewhere not to be seen by Changmin.

Whatever may happen later, Changmin has to talk with Junsu. He needs to talk about everything. What has he done wrong to him, what's the matter with him, and what’s his problem actually!

Changmin combs every corner of the school to find Junsu. Yunho and Yoochun still prepare themselves for the games and he can left them alone with that. Now is Junsu. His mind is being a mess since Junsu never let him to speak or to see him. That stupid dolphin, if you have problem with me, talk! Don't run away!

Changmin searches every possible place but Junsu still can't be seen. Class, gym, cafeteria, labs, none! But there still one more place, but it's the place that he avoids the most. If he can, he doesn't want to enter that place. But, Junsu might be hiding there.

Just when he wants to walk to that place, someone calls him.

"Changmin!"

Changmin looks back and finds Yunho with Yoochun on his back. He almost runs to come to Changmin. Isn't the game will start in a while? Why they're still here? And why is Yunho piggy-back Yoochun?

"Changmin.." Yunho said between his breathless states. "Replace my position for the game please."

"What happen?"

Yunho once again takes a deep breath to refill his lung. "Yoochun got sprain and he can't participate."

Changmin looks at the swollen pinkish feet on Yoochun's right limb. Looks hurt.

"I already called another one that will replace Yoochun. It's a couple game and you need to hurry! It will start in any minute!"

Before Changmin can speak his protest, Yunho already pushes him away. He needs to find Junsu. He must see Junsu.

"Please Changmin. Just this once." Yunho begs and Changmin can't reject him, knowing the longer he stays there, the longer Yoochun will get his treatment.

He sighs. "Okay." Changmin looks back at Yunho. "Just bring Yoochun to the infirmary. I'll be your replacement."

"Thanks Changmin! The game is on the second field!" Then Yunho left Changmin behind.

Changmin quickly runs to the second field. His class will have a three-legs match. Every pairing will have to tie one of their legs together and walk together to the middle part of the field. At there, you'll get a mission card to what the thing that have to search and brings it to the finish line.

Changmin searches throughout the field to find his class tag. And just at that time, Kyuhyun calls for him.

"Changmin! Here!”

Changmin runs straight to the starting line. He doesn't even know who is his partner. He just searches his class tag and spots it. When he finds his place, there already another one who also prepared for the game, his partner. The one that he’s been looking for. The one that he wants to speak to. Junsu. When Junsu meets his eyes, he seems surprise for a moment and looks like he wants to run away. But he can't go anywhere as his left ankle is attached already with the tie. And Changmin quickly tied his ankle with the loose ribbon.

"Don't run away anymore." Changmin said while he's tying his ankle.

Junsu doesn't reply that. He doesn’t want to talk with Changmin. If he knew that Yunho ask Changmin for this, he won’t ever agree. But, Yunho tricked him. Junsu can't reject Yunho. He used his old wish to make Junsu listen to him. That Yunho! You’ll pay for it Jung.

Changmin finishes tying his ankle and takes Junsu's hand. Well, they need to because it's easier to walk like that. Junsu surprises with the sudden contact and tries to retract his hand. Junsu doesn't like it. He doesn't want any shape of contact with Changmin at this time. It's just reminds him with the confession he heard and he doesn’t want to be remind with something hurtful. But as Changmin's strong grip hold his hands tighter, he can't release his hand. He gives up.

"Don't you dare to run away again." Changmin looks at Junsu. "Talk to me, will you?"

Junsu doesn't answer anything. He tries his best to hide his nervousness. He wants to focus with the game, instead to Changmin. But their linked hands and also Changmin's presence beside him is breaking his concentration easily.

Changmin doesn't care with the cold treatment he gets. He just wants this Junsu to not run away again from him. This whole week with Junsu avoiding him is enough. They need to talk. Changmin doesn't even know what the cause of this sudden change from Junsu. But he can barely guess. All of Junsu's weird behavior started a week ago, just after he saw his necklace. Is that mean Junsu knows? He knows the one Changmin likes? And is that the reason why he avoids him?

While both minds still crumble with their own insecurity, the game starts with a gun blow to the air. All the participant start moving and they start walking with their tied ankle and at this time, Junsu isn't thinking about anything else. He just wants to finish this game quickly and go away from Changmin.

Changmin and Junsu are leading the race. They are the first pair that arrives at the middle field. They just need to pick up the card and find the things that the card showed. Changmin takes the card. He opens and reads it. Junsu is just looking at Changmin and waiting for him to say the wanted thing. Soon as Changmin read that, his face looks stiff and he looks at Junsu. Junsu doesn't know anything and looks back at Changmin, silently asking the written word. But without Changmin explains anything about it, he drags Junsu again with him. They keep walking to the finish line.

"H-hey! What's the word?" Junsu asks. But Changmin doesn't reply him. He ignores Junsu's effort to stop him or to release his hand from Changmin's grip. He keeps stride forward as the other player frantically running here and there looking for the wanted thing.

At last, Changmin and Junsu arrive first at the finish line. Both are panting a bit as they keep on struggling to each other. One wants to run away, and the other one wants to keeps the other to stay. Finally, the race commentator, who is Jonghyun, asks them for the card.

"Okay! The first one who finish the race is here! Let's see for the word." Jonghyun opens the card and reads the word loudly with microphone on his hand. "Someone special!"

Junsu looks stunned with the word he just heard. Someone special?

All the students who watch the match are getting excited. The entire attention from all of their eyes lay on these two figures.

"So, your someone special?" Jonghyun eyed both Changmin and Junsu. Junsu doesn't know how to answer that. He's so confuse with the thing that Changmin wants to do now.

"Him." Changmin said.

"Eh? Sorry?" Jonghyun asks him again.

"He's my someone special."

The crowds of students that are circling them start to squeal. But for Junsu, he can't hear anything else after the last line from Changmin. Is he heard it right? Changmin must be joking. It must be his hallucination. There won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter