Chap 1

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu walks towards the big closed door. The guards look at him closely. As Junsu shows them his badge, the guards nod and open the door for him. Behind the closed door, a big room exhibit it’s magnificent. Angels carving spread on the wall. Baby angels, angels on the clouds, pairings of angels, a human family, all showing the same face expression, smile with happiness. At the top of the carving, there hanged a big flawless angel, hold his arrow up and soft smile drawn on his face. He looks down to those angels and humans, spreading love and happiness. As he walks more to the inner part of the room, Junsu can finally notice somebody sit across the table, his expression as soft as the big angel on the wall. The face showed the beauty of love and happiness that exactly shown from the carving.

“Kim Junsu”

Junsu keep walking until he stops a few steps in front of the table. He rises up his hands in front of his chest, taking his oath.

“From now on, you will run your duty to be a perfect angel of love.” The man smiles, display the most beautiful and calming aura. “For that, you still have to pass the last test and it conquers three requirements.” The man stands up from his seat and looking at Junsu. “You have to love, to be loved, and the most important task as the angel of love, you have to help one human achieves their love. When you fulfill these provisions, you will immediately have your rights to be the perfect angel.”

 Junsu nodded, still drop down his head to show his respect and courtesy to the man in front of him.

“Come here Junsu.”

Junsu lift up his head and get to see more clearly to the perfect angel figure in front of his eyes. No flaws run on this angel. Of course, he is the God of Angel of Love. No one can beat his perfectness on heaven. He’s full of love and gives happiness to people.

“This necklace will show you when you’re completing the provisions. When the times come, you can use your full power as an angel and your wings will become larger than you have right now. There are three stone, indicate the three requirements you have to fulfill. Each stones will shine when you finally complete the task. That will help you know the requirements that left.” Once again, the smile on the man face smeared and gives the warm feelings for everyone who see it, and also Junsu. “Good luck with your test, Junsu.”

Junsu returns the smile and walks away from the beautiful man. At last, his dreams to be the perfect angel of love will come true. His mom and dad are also the angel of love, of course the perfect one. As their son, he won’t disappoint them and will gain the rights as fast as he can. The prefect angels have their own power and will not depend on human’s love. You can say, Junsu is now a trainee angel, he can use the power, but it depends on the love that his human have. If they are sad or their love withered, then he can’t use his power. The perfect angel can make people happy just by a simple power from them and Junsu have this dream to make people happy. He loves to see the smile from people and as they happy, Junsu also feel happy.

Love has so many form, love as a friend, family, brother or sister, but the most powerful love is the love for you partners, your other half. That’s what Junsu learn from his mother. And Junsu always thought love is the biggest power that can make people happy. Now, he will start to fulfill his dreams.

 

--Three months later—

“Junsu!”

Junsu turns his back and found this Yunho, waving his hands and almost running towards him.

“Morning! Did you watch last night game? Chelsea and MU?”

“Yeah yeah.. I know, you win Mr. Right Jung.” Junsu face away from his lucky bestfriend. He wins the bet they placed for the football match. Ch! This lucky boy.

“I told you Mr. Stupid Dolphin. MU would win!” Yunho can’t erase his too excited face. It’s his second time to win the bet with Junsu. And for the prize, Junsu will have to fulfill one of his wish. “I have one right over you now! Hehehehe” Yunho grins happily.

“You! Don’t you dare to use it for something weird!” Junsu warns.

“Don’t worry! I won’t. I seal it for when the time comes for me to use it.” He grins wider.

“Do whatever you want.” Junsu walks away from Yunho, too annoyed to look at the sunshine face of that clown this morning.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Yunho catch up with the running away Junsu. They headed to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter