Pure Love (2/3?)

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this should be an OS. how could this happenn.. XDD

 

Junsu happily going home after his last check up on his human is done. He finishes early. At last, he can making time to buy his long awaited choco cheese cake. He’s been craving it since forever and maybe he can buy more for people at home. Or Changmin? Junsu just want to tease his boyfriend for not taking a like to sweet. Hihi. Anyway, let’s buy for mum. At least Junsu knows his mum will literally loves everything sweet and cute. Woman.

Junsu opens the door of the cake shop, expects to be greeted by familiar waiters or waitresses he’s been familiar with, of course he’s a regular.

“What the are you planning to him you ?!”

A punch flung to the innocent face. Junsu stops instantly in shock.

“You dare doing your wicked devil plan on Junsu, you can meet your death earlier!” Another punch landed.

Junsu who is standing frozen realizes it is Changmin who is punching the other man like there’s no tomorrow. He’s punching Joo Sung Jin like a punching bag and staffs or people around him are not dare to stop him. They only beg and plead to stop his fighting. Red anger is emitting from his boyfriend’s eyes like fire shooter and Junsu immediately jumps in to stop Changmin makes further damages he would regret later.

“Son of b**ch! Taste that!”

Changmin almost launching a punch with magic power on his palm and Junsu knows how it will turns out to be so painful and hurt, big damage. He stops Changmin’s arm. Junsu doesn’t know will it work to really make it stop or not, but Changmin really need to come back into his clear mind. He’s drawing too much attention and people’s eyes are directing to him

“STOPP MINN!”

Junsu catches that flying hand with his both arms.

“STOP!” He knows he can’t stop it if it’s only just his bare hands. Changmin’s strength is way higher than his and Changmin himself still making effort to not making it out of control. He just hopes no damages happen.

To Junsu’s expectation, it did stop. No damages happen. Even though Changmin rage’s eyes still lays on the bruised angel below him, still, he didn’t lie another magic punch on the angel. Changmin practically made the angel bent into half lying on the table.

“Stop Min. Before you regret it.” Junsu feels he needs to be braver as he grabs that fisted hand to loosen up. He holds the tensed shoulder too. “You should be not doing this.”

Changmin stays silent but he slowly feels his clear mind to come back. A realization hits him. He’s just doing violence.

The statued three men Junsu doesn’t know suddenly making a noise, the biggest one is speaking. “Y-you! Shim Changmin! Don’t you still on your trial period?!” His eyes screaming fear makes his speaking stuttering. “Y-you can’t doing this! You j-just make violence!!” He points at Changmin accusingly.

“Calm down Min.” Junsu starts to worry. Changmin’s silence is different.

“You abuser! You’re not fit to be a perfect angel! You should be come back to the institution and reeducate your manner!!”

“..No..” Changmin mumbles.

“Min..” Junsu calls is not reached.

“You should go to hell! Your presence only hurting us people around you!”

These people accusation didn’t help too. Junsu doesn’t know them but why are these people picking a fight with his Changmin. Or Changmin was picking a fight with them? Junsu clearly doesn’t understand. He doesn’t know what really happen until Changmin lose his control. His Changmin is not someone who easily fall to people’s talking. Many people said bad things to him before but Junsu already saw one proof too when he rejected Joo Sung Jin’s request for a dinner long time ago. Changmin clearly didn’t care much about people bad mouthing him. There must be something else.

“Min-ah..” Junsu caresses the hardened jaw. “Are you okay?”

Changmin’s pleading eyes meet with Junsu’s. “..no.. Junsu.. I hurt.. you?”

Oh God, What happen to you Min??? “No.. No Min. I’m right here. Alright..” Junsu hugs the tall latter.

“They will arrest you in no time Shim! You will receive equal punishment to tainting us angels of love!”

Junsu almost snaps. Can anyone stop talking about his Changmin?! They don’t know who Changmin is. They don’t have any right to claim those groundless mocking to him. Junsu promises if one more accusation fall for Changmin, he will definitely beat that anyone. Whoever, Junsu doesn’t care anymore.

“Die and rotten in hell!”

That’s it. Junsu’s power gathered slowly on his palm. He’s ready giving that anyone a big blow for looking down and mocking at Changmin. The power formed into a white light that the three angel start to fidgeting on their place. Junsu forgot about where they were and humans are watching them. Junsu only knows his Shim Changmin is freaking panic because that unknown trainee angel said something terrible and these angels are only cornering him further than what he already had.

Junsu ready to blast the power he mounts and finishes the bad talk, once and for all. Suddenly something stronger, bigger, and powerful move faster to take up his collected energy. Before he can realize what’s the cause, Junsu already gone into oblivion.

-----

“Junsu? Baby please wake up..”

His mama calls. Junsu tries his best to reach that voice again. Where is he?

“You made mama worry..”

He still can’t make his eyes opened. He tries to squeeze the hand on his palm, saying he is awake.

“Baby!”

A moment after, the tadpole eyes flutter open and two people in the room breath in relieve.

“I will put you chained up in home, you’re grounded Kim Junsu!” His mama hugs his lying body on the bed with more complaints pour out.

Junsu is looking for someone. He remembers he was with Changmin. “Mum, where is Changmin?”

His mama looks up to look at Papa kim. “Call Changmin honey.”

Papa looks at Junsu and makes sure everything is alright before calling his son’s boyfriend.

“You just wake up and only looking for your boyfriend?” Mama kim squinted her eyes.

“Is he okay mum?” It’s Junsu’s turn to be worried.

“If I tell you he’s not?”

“What? What happen with him? Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter