Chap 7

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junsu quickly goes home. His head is in a mess. He just did something unimaginable. He kissed Changmin?! He did it without thinking, really. His body goes by itself. After knowing that Changmin might like someone else, he can't help it but feels sad. His control lost again and ends up him kissing Changmin?! His resolution to keep it as a secret from Changmin isn't there anymore. What he gonna do now? Changmin must know his feeling. Junsu kissed him!! Stupid you Junsu!

After Junsu arrives at his house, he finds an unusual light from it. Someone is home? Dad? Mom?

He walks in and opens the door. Junsu finds his parent shoes. They're already home. Before Junsu announce his arrival, a woman voice comes out from the house.

"Junsuuuuu babbyy!!!!"

In a flash, his mother jumps into him and hugs him tight. It's almost a month since their parent goes away to do another mission. It seems finish by now.

"How's my baby doing??" She hugs Junsu tighter.

"G-great mom." He is being hug too tight.

"You're good? Everything is fine? How's your school? How's the provision? Your human doing great? Do you-"

"Moooomm!!!!"

The train of questions stops immediately.

"One by one. "

His mother smiles and huggles with Junsu. "I miss you so much baby!!"

"I'm not a baby!!" Junsu pouting.

"You're my baby!" She squeezes Junsu more.

"Come on mom. I'm just got home and you hugs me like this? I want to take a bath, dinner and-"

"And you need to tell me everything happened to you since I left you alone!" His mom cut the line.

"Nothing happen mom!"

"Nothing?" She looks closely to Junsu.

"Nothing." He gulps down his saliva. He knows, his mom is the best to read him like an open book. He can know his mind easily.

"Really nothing?"

He's forcing a nod. His mom doesn't need to know his new founding. He plans to give up on it. So it's nothing important.

"Alright, take a bath first and have dinner with me." She pushes Junsu in and takes his bag. "Then, talk to me everything."

"Mom!"

"Don't 'mom' me! Now!"

Junsu rolls his eyes. Can he do something with her? If just she's not the perfect angle which is stronger and powerful than him. Nevertheless, he follows all the command because she's the queen.

---

"Now baby Junsu. Tell me." She's eyeing his son who wants to run away from the dining table. His husband had already been kicked out because he always lost from Junsu in bargaining. Just a little persuasion from his adorable son, the father melts and agrees with everything he asks. Mom Kim just shakes her head.

Junsu sighs, knows that he can't run away from this. He sits down again and faces his mom. "What you want to know mom?"

"Everything!"

"What everything?"

"Your ‘human’?" She starts questioning.

"Great, they're doing well."

"Your school?"

"Next week there will be festival. I'm a decor chief and maybe will join some sport games."

"Necklace?"

"It-" Junsu stops right away after realizes what his mom asked.

"It?"

"N-nothing. Just like before." Junsu looks down.

"You're nothing me?!"

"It's nothing mom. I can handle it."

"When you're in love, you're nothing me?!?!"

Junsu widens his eyes. "How do you know??"

"Jaejoong. And pink stone? Let me take a look." She asks for junsu's necklace.

"What for?"

"Ssstt!" She shoves her hand more.

Reluctantly he gives the necklace. What does she want to do with it?

"Is the color change?" She asks.

Huh? It can change? Junsu looks closer to his necklace. Yes it is! The stone on it colored deeper than before. It becomes closer into red. "It's become redder."

His mom grins. "You really like this person and you like him more?"

"What? No! It can't be!"

"Your stone telling me."

"No no no. N O!"

"What? Now you're denying your own feeling?"

"B-but mom. It can't be. I can't like him more than.."

"Can't? Why? This person likes someone else?"

Junsu bits his lower lips. He doesn't know. He really doesn't know about Changmin's feelings to his special person, or to him. But for him, he doesn't want to hope. Because he's just afraid Changmin will hate him or maybe stay away from him. Better never to let him know about this.

"Junsu?"

Junsu shakes his head. "No mom. Changmin isn't.."

"So, Changmin?" His mom grins, knowing the one that his son fancy at.

Your slippery mouth Junsu. Just tell her everything with your loose we mouth. "N-nothing." He grabs his necklace and walks away.

What is that? He likes Changmin more now? No way! He can't! Get a grip on yourself Junsu. You know he won't ever reply your feeling. Just forget him.

Junsu missed his mom gleeful eyes. But after she heard Junsu said Changmin, she thinks about the name. It's somehow familiar. Does she know someone called changmin?

---

Another Monday. He knows he can't escape from this. But he doesn't want to go to school! There must be Changmin and it must be awkward to be with him. Or maybe, Changmin will stay away from him, making distance with Junsu. Arghh!! This is frustrating! Why he had to kiss him? If not, this won't ever happen! You can get over your feelings like nothing happen! Finish! But that kiss.. Makes all of it getting harder..

Junsu rolls more with his blanket. He doesn't want to leave his warm bed and forget all the things on school. Who cares about the festival thing? He doesn't care about it anymore. He just wants to hide from everyone, especially Changmin.

"Junsu! Wake up! Your school!!"

His mom starts a nagging. "Don't want mom!!"

"What do you mean you don't want?!"

"Don't want means don't want!! I don't want to go to school!!"

"Why?" His mom already walks in to his room.

Junsu doesn't answer that. He takes a bolster and put it to cover his head and ears.

"Why? Don't you have any promise with someone?"

"Huh?" Junsu peeks under his pillow.

"Someone waiting for you."

"Someone?"

"And handsome too."

"Who?"

"He said his name is.. Changmin?"

Junsu quickly gets up from his bed. "CHANGMIN??" What?! "He's down there?"

His mom just nods to say yes.

Junsu quickly gets up and automatically gets in to the bathroom. He takes a quick bath and wears his uniform before running down stairs. Mom Kim just laughs seeing the panic dolphin swirling around her.

Junsu runs to the front door and greets with Changmin's tall figure. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter