Chap 2

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin stood in front of the locker hall. He was waiting since he arrived at school this morning, to find the other cupid that he found yesterday. Well, it’s obvious why. His human, Yoochun, likes that cupid’s human. What’s that cupid name once again? Oh, Junsu. The problem was, Changmin didn’t know exactly whether Yunho liked Yoochun or not. He needed to confirm this, or else he wouldn’t pass the test if that Yunho happened to like other person. There he was, walked with Yunho and goofing around. What a weird loud voice, the laugh. When Junsu came, he moved his feet to the smiling boy and halted his steps.

“Can we talk?” Changmin said.

Junsu flustered with the sudden confrontation of the handsome person standing tall in front of him. But he still nodded and followed the lead. He left Yunho and signed him to go to the class without him.

Changmin leaded Junsu into the garden behind the school. He stopped walking and spun his body to see Junsu. “Okay. I’m Changmin.” Changmin crossed his hands on his chest and Junsu just stayed silent, looked at him.

"Let’s be frank. I'm sure you already know who I am.”

Junsu nodded. "So, what’s your purpose to bring me here?"

Changmin let out a necklace from his neck, showed that third-shaped stones that looked just the same as Junsu. All the three stones still not shone or colored (still not implementing the necessary provisions). But the difference, the color of the chain around it was the same as his eyes, dark gold brown.

"I need your help to pass the test."

“Me?” Wrinkle appeared on Junsu’s face, confused.

“Obviously, as Yoochun likes Yunho.”

Junsu understand now. "You want us to work together to unite Yoochun with Yunho?"

Changmin nodded his head. "Yunho likes Yoochun is not it?" He confirmed once again.

"Yes. He is. But he does not dare to express it at all. "Junsu sighs.

Changmin snorted. “If they’re, there won’t be the need of cupid you know.”

Junsu didn’t like how Changmin said his last line. Looks like, he would dealing with someone unpleasent.

School bell rang, indicating the first class will be start just in a moment.

"We'll meet again in the cafeteria at lunch break. Bring Yunho there. I will bring Yoochun there too." Changmin said. Junsu just agreed and immediately runs to his class, wanted to leave the annoying boy as soon as he could. But finally, he could do something for Yunho so that his love for Yoochun will moved to another level.

--

Junsu brought Yunho as he had promised to Changmin. It was certainly easier because Junsu always spend their lunch break there. But that might be difficult for Yoochun. Usually he spent his time in the library or just be silent in class. He would rather be in a place that is quiet and usually spent his time for reading books.

Who would have thought, Changmin could bring Yoochun to go to the cafeteria. Junsu saw Changmin still trying to persuade Yoochun who refused the idea to spend his lunch at the cafeteria. When Junsu could start viewing Changmin, he waved his hand at Changmin and signified to sit at the table next to theirs. Changmin nodded and still pulling Yoochun to go with him to a seat intended.

Yoochun started to surrender to break away from Changmin. Changmin was very stubborn and also because he’s stronger than himself, he couldn’t escape from the request. It was then when he began to realize that Yunho is also there, at the cafeteria along with his friends. Changmin realizing Yoochun would know where Yunho is, he quickened his pace to immediately sit down at the table next to Yunho and Junsu sat.

When Changmin and Yoochun were finally seated, Junsu is aware of it immediately began to talks with Changmin so that Yunho and Yoochun can begin to talk to each other.

"Hi Changmin! Yoochun!"

"Ah! Hi Junsu!” Changmin was the one reply to him.

Yunho heard the familiar name and immediately turn his head. He finds Changmin. He was surprised that Junsu can know Changmin. And when Yunho saw Yoochun, who sit opposite from Changmin, he couldn’t hide his surprise state. His eyes widen and stared at Yoochun all the time without letting out any voice.

"Junsu, lunch?" Changmin tried to pull out both he and Junsu from the couple.

"Okay! Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter