Extra : Pure Love (1/?)

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : because someone is sick and bitter, i want to sweeten everything..

oh, btw, like always, MASSIVE GRAMMAR ERROR, i mean, like really MASSIVE.. sorry ;pp

 

With valentine day is getting nearer, Changmin sees his Junsu less, Junsu misses his Changmin more. Their work as the angel of love increased drastically. Many couple are forming here and there. Changmin and Junsu are now the perfect angels. After Jaejoong passed them the new golden necklace just like their parents had, they officially became the perfect angels. They passed their provisions and it’s almost a year after they graduated. For the last month, their necklace are non-stopping shining. Each time they finally can sit down and have a time for themselves, it glows again. The two having a hard time to meet.

Before Changmin thought become a perfect angel means he could have much powerful strength and magic, he finally could undone his mother magic on him. But he forgot something else, he had to burdened bigger responsibility. At first they enjoyed themselves to be the perfect angel of love. But as time passed, whenever he met another angel of love (now they can see another angle just easily, their new power too), Changmin could see the other angel’s eyes mocked at him, told him he’s too early to became a perfect angel. His cute face was not compatible with profanities flown from his mouth. He is bad. He is no good. Of course, it it’s with someone who is no good to him too.

There was this one time when Junsu met with another angel because their human are in love with each other and about to confessing. Changmin, as a good boyfriend he is, was accompanying his boyfriend because no calls for him at the time. Junsu said it’s only takes a few minutes of confession, after that they could get their long awaiting date. Changmin waits and waits for almost half an hour before checking how’s Junsu doing. He could see Junsu’s human already lovey dovey with his girl and Junsu was nowhere around his human. Changmin had to do a round in the park to finally find his boyfriend was being cornered by another angle. He won’t get any bad presumption nor suspicion if he wasn’t seeing how Junsu always takes another step back further after the other take another step closer to Junsu.

Changmin’s furious eyes burning with rage and snatched Junsu’s hand that previously held by the unknown angel.

“Let go your dirty hand from him.” Changmin glares deathly. “He’s taken.”

The unknown angle looked surprise but he took another look longer, as if he’s recognize Changmin.

“Look what I found here. Aren’t you that immature a**h*** Shim Changmin? The youngest yet the most arrogant angle of love?”

Changmin didn’t know he’s that well known among the angels, besides he is too accustomed already with various weird call in front of his name.

“I don’t know you are his boyfriend Junsu.” He’s looking at his Junsu now. “Your taste is quiet.. low.” He scoffs.

“Don’t say anything bad about him you . He’s not even worthy for your disgusting dirty mouth to said his name.” Changmin’s scowl was getting further.

Maybe because of his death glaring eyes or because of his possessive act to keep Junsu behind him, or maybe he already knew Junsu had a boyfriend, the unknown angel looked at him with a little fear before he was gone, and leaving them two alone.

“Did you hurt? Did he done something to you?” Changmin checks the visible part of his boyfriend that might bearing an unknown scar immediately.

“No. I’m fine Min.” Junsu held down the panic Changmin.

“Why don’t you run away? Kick him, punch him, or throw him like you did to me.” His boyfriend was worried, it’s written all over.

“No worry Min. I’m okay alright?”

“Fortunately I was looking for you. You’re taking your time so long. I saw your human already left out the park and you were not anywhere to be seen.”

“How about you?” Junsu asked instead.

“Of course I’m absolutely fine Su.” Changmin didn’t catch the double meaning behind the question. When he did, he answered back. “Nah, just ignore them. They only jealous I can graduate earlier. I heard it a lot. I don’t care anymore.”

“He called you a**h***.” Junsu pouts. “And an arrogant immature.”

“Ignore them.”

“He just called MY Changmin like that.”

Changmin couldn’t hide his happiness. “I am your Changmin.”

“And you are not an a**h***.” Junsu cupped Changmin’s face. “You are my only handsome proud Changmin.”

Case close. At the end of the day, Changmin already forgot what that unknown angel look like and what he called him.

But it doesn’t stop there.

The small thing become bigger and bigger. The news itself changed into unrealistic one. It said Changmin abused another angel because he’s jealous to get another mission or something irrelevant. Finally, the news reached the higher-ups of angels department. Changmin was called for his immediate presence on the Romance Major Building. As expected, Changmin had to hear long scold and complain about his snarky way of speaking, rude behavior, saying profanities, arrogant, absolutely not represent the beautiful and elegant image of an angel of love. His capability as the perfect angel is underestimated. The major board asked for another exam for Changmin. His ability to feel love and to be loved is doubted. There won’t be anyone who would like to love Changmin like he was now. But with Jaejoong’s authority as he was his ex-mentor, he jumped into the forum and announced, disregarded Changmin’s ability also meant they doubted his judgement to look at the new angel’s ability. Jaejoong is a quiet respectable angle among the board after his promotion since six months ago. His looks and voice that soft yet beautiful at the same time never disappointing the major board even once.

Changmin escaped from the execution of his rank. His mama and papa hugged their son to tell him they will be there for him. No matter what the major board decision to Changmin’s rank, they won’t questioning it. They know his son always do anything with a reason, even the pricky side of him is another problem. At least their son is alright.

He was given a warning letter, yellow card. Changmin was put into a probationary period until the Valentine day. The letter said if there are no more cases about him being rude and acted unpleasant reported toward his fellow angels, his human, or anyone involved, his yellow card will be lifted. No more cases means no complaints came from every part of Changmin’s surrounding. Whether he knows the person or angle, or not. He will be watched 24 hours by the special force. He can’t run away even though he wants to. The rules is announce clearly for his trial period and it’s final.

Changmin watched every single word come out from his lips, afraid it may hurt people. He did great effort so far, but still lack here and there. Junsu helped a lot. He knows better how to make a good impression and saying things without hurting people. Changmin thought, that’s why people are so easily glued to his Junsu. He noticed too how much Junsu smiles each day. He almost tired looking the smile pasted on Junsu’s glowing face (although he loves to see his Junsu always smiling) and asked his boyfriend not to smile anymore. But Junsu is more than willing to smile more. He said if people smile along with him, his magic seem to multiplied twice stronger. The effect of his power is upgraded with the increased of happiness.

The tall angle tried Junsu’s trick. He practiced alone how to sincerely smile in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter