Perfect Love - 3

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin tells Junsu all things his mother said. Just as they expect it, both mums hate each other. They were best friend before but something happened and makes their friendship broken.

"We will try to speak with them." Changmin said.

"But, your mum doesn't like me, neither mine. They won't hear what we want to say Min."

"We aren't trying that yet Su. Let's try it and see if it works or not."

Junsu doesn't know. It seems not a good choice, but he also doesn't have any other idea to solve it.

"We will speak to them after this field trip." Changmin takes Junsu's hand and squeezes it. "Don't worry. Beside, we have to help Yunho now."

Yes, today is the school field trip day for two days ahead. Junsu departed from his house and his mum still reminds him about Changmin. He couldn't say anything to her. He just complied with everything she said but didn't say anything in return. He could promise nothing or say something about it.

Okay, forget it. It won't do any good for now. They need to help Yunho and Yoochun for confess their feelings. They already started it since this morning. Four of them grouped themselves for the field trip's group and its makes them easier to left the couple alone. While actually Changmin and Junsu keep their eyes to them. They planned to make Yunho and Yoochun left just two of them which give Yunho chance to say his feelings.

"Yunho, when you get the chance, you say it. Confess to him. Don't drag it longer. Okay?" Changmin tells Yunho again after they got a break time.

Yunho just nods and gulps down as he's so nervous. He's going to confess to Yoochun, no more steps back. He's gathering his will for this. But still, his fear of being rejected by Yoochun can't stop haunting him. And if that happen, maybe they can't go back to be friend like now.

"Don't be afraid, Yunho. I told you, it will be smooth."

"O-okay." Yunho takes a deep breath and walks to the direction where Junsu brought Yoochun to, a secluded area on the park that almost no people pass it. Great one, no one will bother them together and Yunho will be less scared.

Junsu and Yoochun walk to the destination. Here, Yoochun is definitely clueless and no nothing. He follows Junsu's lead there and his eyes look anything around him fascinated. The place is beautiful and calming. He likes it.

"Junsu, why are you.." Yoochun looks for Junsu but he is gone. "Junsu?" He looks around and finds no one at that place.

At that time, Yunho walks closer to Yoochun. That's it. He wants to say it. I like him. I like him. I like him. Tell him that Yunho.

Yunho clears his throat to get the attention from Yoochun. When yoochun finally turns to see him, his heart starts to beating crazily. He's so nervous and he can feel his mouth become hardly moved. The fisted palm is drenched with sweat from his restlessness. But he keeps walks closer. He wants to say it to Yoochun. He wants him to know it.

"Yunho?" Yoochun looks puzzle. "Where's the other?"

Yunho doesn't answer that yet he keeps come closer until he stands in front of Yoochun, one step distance is the only thing that apart them.

"Ch-chun. I.. I want.. To tell you something."

Yoochun looks curiously. "What?"

"Emm." Yunho's confidence runs low. He becomes not sure again. "This.. I.. I mean.. I.. You.. No. I mean.."

Yoochun stands at his place, still waiting for Yunho to say what he wants to tell Yoochun. Out of nowhere, Yoochun feels something pushes him from behind and makes him almost trip down to the ground. In reflex reaction, Yunho steps forward and catches the falling Yooochun with his arms. Yoochun ends on Yunho's catch which makes their distance getting closer. Both can see each other eyes clearly and they can't deny, the uncontrolled pulse start kicking their chest again.

Yunho that feels his nervousness rising yet seems too fascinated with Yoochun close features. He doesn't know what he thinking and suddenly slips the three words he badly wants to tell Yoochun smoothly.

"I like you."

Yoochun opens his eyes as wide as he can after he heard the three words. Yunho just said he likes him? A wave of warmth crept slowly to his face and it must be shown with blush on his face right now.

Yunho comes back from his admiration of Yoochun and realizes what he just said to him. His self-conscious with their position brings back the nervousness that gone for a while before as he helps Yoochun to stand again and secured their one step distance like before. He knows he just said it to Yoochun. He waits for the answer but none heard from Yoochun. The other man just looks down, seems like he escapes from Yunho.

Yunho's self-confidence once again slopes down and the uncertainty filled his sense. He's afraid with the silence emerge between them. Does Yoochun not like him?

As Yoochun seems won't say anything again, he starts to laugh dryly. "I know it Chun." He scratches his neck. "Maybe you don't like me. I'm sorry to make you flustered with it. You can-"

Yunho's line being cut with Yoochun's hand that moves into his other hand. Yoochun still doesn't look at him but the linked hands between them make him confuse.

"No."

"Eh?" Yunho flustered but he likes their touching hand.

"Me too."

Yoochun's flushed cheeks looks so adorable and Yunho keeps staring on it, can't take his eyes from that face.

"Like you too." This time Yoochun said it to clear Yunho's misunderstanding.

Yunho can't say anything else. His lips feel numb and can't form any suitable word to portray his overflowed feelings. Yoochun likes him back! His fear is nowhere on his mind anymore yet all is just about Yoochun. He can't say it properly to the man in front of him yet he does something else that can help him to tell how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter