Pure Love (3/3) [END]

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YATAAAA! I DID IT!! For you bb.. <3

 

 

Changmin himself is afraid. It would be a lie if he said he’s okay. He is clearly not okay.

He walks inside the familiar path he walked almost five months ago towards the meeting room. He knows what awaits for him behind the blurred glass door in front of him. He will be judge by the higher ups for his mistakes and receive punishment, harder one he believed.

Mama and Papa are down there. They will wait for him.

He left Junsu this morning. Leaving a sleeping Junsu is always the hardest. But he knows he did it for the best. He really doesn’t want to put any danger or risk to Junsu, uncle and aunty kim. They have to stay out from his problem. It’s Changmin’s fault, so he had to mend it too.

He stops while holding the door knob, taking a big amount of air to calming his nerve before facing the angry eldest angels. He can do this. He will face it whatever it cause.

A door crack is heard before Changmin can enter the judgment room entirely. He’s taking one step forward to see all the higher ups are waiting his arrival. They murmur things Changmin doesn’t know and look down in disappointment and betrayal. They build their trust on Changmin to not breaking the rules but he did it. Changmin can only avoid the stabbing gaze towards him by looking down at the floor. Somehow it was safer than looking back.

The only thing that make Changmin a little braver is because he’s sure Jaejoong is somewhere in the room. Changmin is not dare to looking up and searching for his ex-mentor.

Sitting in the middle seat of the room, Changmin finally notices the middle seat that placed the furthest on the room. It always appear to be empty while the other seat are taken by each elders. But it’s not the important thing right now. He will heard scolds, complaints, accusations, and mocks from every side.

“Gentlemen.” The soft yet firm voice starts to echo. “Let’s we start the meeting today about Shim Changmin, the 6150 graduate for angel of love. He’s been on probationary period for the last five months. Right now is the last fifth day of his probationary period. He’s been taking charge by abusing his fellow angel and saying profanities out of control. The cause of probationary period, suspected to be falsified his trainee provisions to his mentor.”

The murmur getting louder and louder, weirdly Changmin still doesn’t catch what are those people saying.

“The first witness, please come forward to give your testimony.”

Changmin finds Hwang Chan Oh is standing and walking towards the witness seat.

He already felt the uneasiness. Chan Oh will make up everything into their benefit.

Changmin doesn’t sure he will able to get out from there even after the meeting ended.

-----

Two hours of interrogating witnesses and victim, it was finally concluded that Changmin did a grade three violence and intend to use magic on his attack with baseless reason. Changmin doesn’t have any proof they want to attack Junsu. He can’t defend himself. He really lack of proof to broken the false accusation. Changmin stays silent throughout the council.

After all the question the victim and witnesses had been asked, now is Changmin’s turn to be interrogated. He’s still sitting on his own chair and a middle age man starts asking him question.

“Shim Changmin, you have to give you most truthful answer, or you will only face heavier punishment ahead.”

Changmin nods.

“Let’s we start.” The middle age man opens his map. “Did you take you final exam to graduate?”

“Yes.”

“May I asked what the exam about?”

“We had to fulfill three provisions stones from the necklace, including helped one human to achieve their love goals.”

“Name your first human.”

“Park Yoochun.”

“And with whom did you pair him?”

“Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun’s first love.”

“I heard Jung Yunhow was also having a cupid trainee.”

Why does Yunho suddenly involved? “Yes.”

“May you speak the name of the trainee?”

“K-Kim Junsu.”

“Alright. Let’s get back to the stone. You had to love and to be loved by someone to achieve the other two provision stone, am I right?”

Changmin nods again.

“Who is this person you fell in love to?”

Changmin gulps visibly because everything just directed into Junsu.

“Answer Shim Changmin.’

“Kim Junsu sir.”

“And who is the person who make you to feel loved?”

“K-kim Junsu..”

“And I believe he’s the same Kim Junsu we heard before that these three people are saying?”

“Y-yes.” He doesn’t like the feel of where is this conversation going to.

“So Shim Changmin. Are you sure you aren’t put any magic or spell into Kim Junsu?”

“P-pardon sir?”

“As he’s holding your human first love, you needed his help. Are you not making him to fall for you under your magic or spell? So that you can clear out your provision easily.”

It’s the biggest lie he ever heard. He would never ever put any love magic or spell to Junsu. It’s the most powerful spell that all angel get to learn, and almost bordered the black magic itself if it’s wrongly used. Changmin didn’t have such talent to do so. “That is never happen sir.”

“Are you sure? Speak for the truth Shim Changmin. There will no one who will give their love to someone uncaring and arrogant.”

No! He’s not putting any spell to Junsu!

“We could double your punishment for lying at the council and in front of the elders.”

“No! I’m not!” Changmin denies profusely.

“Love spell can be put in any object. What object did you used to place the magic inside Kim Junsu?”

“No.. I love Junsu..” He’es getting sick of people saying these lies.

“He might loving you back because of the love spell you’ve been feeding him all these time. You manipulate his feeling to love you back.”

“No.. Junsu..” Changmin only wants to disappear from there, kissing and hugging his Junsu.

“Answer Shim Changmin! What did you do to Kim Junsu?!”

The council door is opened by a loud bang. Changmin himself jerks up from his seat and looks towards the door. He finds the one he’s hoping to be on his arms. He’s afraid of all these lies spoken. He’s afraid Junsu’s love for him is a lie too. It’s only Changmin’s manipulative thoughts that Junsu loves him back. Changmin is scared Junsu will not love him anymore after the council ended.

Junsu stands without fear. He looks relieve after meet with Changmin's eyes. He heard the last question directed to Changmin. Junsu answers that instead.

“I love him even before he loves me back.”

Changmin scared his eyes playing tricks.

“Even before he knew he love me too, I do love him first.” Junsu walks toward the middle seat, Changmin’s seat. “He never put me under magic or spell in any form. Like you all said he’s uncaring and arrogant at first, but not anymore. He can feel love and he loves me sincerely.”

Tears build up in Changmin’s eyes. He wants to come back to Junsu’s arms, just like this morning.

“What are you doing disturbing the important elders meeting?!” The man that questioning Changmin are furious. “Guards!!”

“No! Junsu!”

Changmin quickly jumps out from his seat to where Junsu standing. He keep Junsu behind him, protecting Junsu from whatever that wants to hurt him. No exception, even if it’s the elders themselves.

“Such disrespectful attitude to the elders!! Both of you will get appropriate punishment to opposed the elders decision!!”

The guards are getting closer. Changmin thinks to make a defense shield to protecting them being caught before run away from there. He doesn’t care much about what these people want from him. He won’t admitted any lies the three had been fed them to hear.

Before he builds up his defends wall, those amount of guards are flown away from them. Every single of them are flown away to the corner, far away from Changmin and Junsu. For a brief moment, everything seems to stop moving. Suddenly the furthest seat Changmin noticed to be empty starts to glow. Gasps and louder murmur are heard from the elders’ seat.

A lady figure slowly visualize on the empty seat. She’s the perfect definition of beauty and courage. Her long hair falls smoothly until her upper arms, looks soft and sparkling. Her eyes stay close and the elders bow to the deepest angle they could reach. Changmin and Junsu only stunned by the entrance of an unknown lady.

“Shlaamans Lady Adora.”

Another thought coming to the two when the name of Lady Adora being said. If they were not wrong, is that the same Lady Adora they know all these time? Their Goddess of Love, the most beautiful, wise, charming, kindhearted goddess. But is that really her?

“What is this commotion up to gentlemen?”

One by one from the previous accusation about Changmin are being said. Being an abuser, saying profanities, until about Changmin manipulate his provisions and put love spell on Junsu.

“That’s all lie!” Junsu walks forward until he’s standing in front of Changmin. “He would never do such indecent acts.”

“That person suspected to be influenced under love spell lady.” The previous angry man bows down to the lady. “We can’t trust his word for a proof.”

“I AM NOT!” Junsu shouts his disagreement and his last negation are putting the council into a silent chamber.

The Lady is breaking the silent.

“If that’s what happened, let’s we prove their love.”

The elders start murmuring. How? The only way to prove a real true love will always have to be payed with a big sacrifice. Lose of memories. Lose the ability to feel. Until Lose their mind after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter